Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) (28016 Views)

Security Shoots As Crowd Throws Stone At Atiku's Convoy In Ogun (Video) / Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos / Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by lammy197(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2020
Y'all should shut up.. that's a fellowship centre for ifo local government items looted are palliatives that they hoarded they've been sharing among the local government workers
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by bularuz(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2020
But the picture shows ifo local government
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Dede1(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2020
AmuDimkpa:

Don’t say that again, the IGR is massive.

On Oluwole media houses and newspapers. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Dede1(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2020
Omezif:
This criminals are challenging even the [b]house of God [/b]without fear of God by disobeying him.

Bro which house of God? It is house hoarded palliatives.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by stieyven(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2020
ivolt:
Good. Nobody should be left out. The peaceful looters should not forget RCCG and Canaanland. Those two also store foodstuffs and have many luxury items for looting.
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by totit: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2020
IkpuMmadu:

okay.... that's only in Aba and it's a warehouse

show me where they burnt businesses and looted churches and burnt malls and tv stations... igbo are smart they are not stupid like my sophisticated idiots

And here is another one, Fidelity bank --South east.

Shm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg2N4YALyhI
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Asianjollof007: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2020
They are currently looting palliatives here in ilaro, ogun state.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Dede1(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2020
totit:

Protesters Storm [b]Warehouse, Cart Away Rice, Noodles In Abia[/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/6204325/protesters-storm-warehouse-cart-away

This is one of my issues with most Nigerians. They have the tendency to compare apples to oranges. What is shown in the video is House of God and the above poster is hyping about warehouse. The hunger that drove these people to the house of the spirit is beyond comprehension.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by cocolacec(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
grin

I never thought i will see the day when Ladies In Hijab and ladies without Hijab will run in together and steal food items from a church!

Religion indeed.
Your Govenors already announced they gave palliatives to churches and mosques,the greed in Nigeria revolves around all sectors be it religious,political,economical institutions.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by cocolacec(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Dede1:
Hungry people full ground in Republic of Oduduwa.
Hunger full the whole of Nigeria.Biafrans have not discovered their palliatives to loot.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by totit: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2020
Dede1:

This is one of my issues with most Nigerians. They have the tendency to compare apples to oranges. What is shown in the video is House of God and the above poster is hyping about warehouse. The hunger that drove these people to the house of the spirit is beyond comprehension.

Rebuke the temptation to shaleye.

This is one of my problem with Nigeria youth ( too), they don't read, nor understand what led to any provided info, they just jump on one without making use of their reading-ability just like you just did now.

Dude, I only answered a question when he said there was no such thing in SE. shocked

And lest I forget, your hypocrisy stinks to the lowest..

Dede1:

You can quit telling me about Nigeria in general now because the above has proven you are a tribalist who hides under one Nigeria to preach.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by gbolagunte81693: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2020
Y'all should shut up.. that's a fellowship centre for ifo local government items looted are palliatives that they hoarded they've been sharing among the local government workers
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
grin

I never thought i will see the day when Ladies In Hijab and ladies without Hijab will run in together and steal food items from a church!

Religion indeed.

Foolish people think , In as much you wear regalia you are on ur way to alijana!

In as much the head of government practising my faith, we need to allow him to do whatever he likes.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2020
Hungry folks cheesy

IFO no dey carry last grin
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2020
you noticed all this videos of hoodlums looting and vandalizing is coming mostly from the south-west states, because a lot of youths in the west are jobless and idle even after their leaders have stolen much of this country's wealth. Hate to say this but you yorubas have a fucking prolem and most of the problems we face in nigeria is cursed by yous.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Dede1(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2020
totit:

Rebuke the temptation to shaleye.

This is one of my problem with Nigeria youth ( too), they don't read, nor understand what led to any provided info, they just jump on one without making use of their reading-ability just like you just did now.

Dude, I only answered a question when he said there was no such thing in SE. shocked

And lest I forget, your hypocrisy stinks to the lowest..

You can quit telling me about Nigeria in general now because the above has proven you are a tribalist who hides under one Nigeria to preach.

No such thing as in the raiding the House of God not warehouse. Everywhere in the shithole called Nigeria, warehouses are raided not the house of God, dude. If you really know the history of this handle name, you will realize Dede1 has never been a fan of "One-Nigeria".
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by originalprof: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2020
Thablownmindset:

It wasn't mentioned here that those were loots!!!
I attend a church that does welfare and I think almost all churches nowadays do that likewise. The church have set up that department so that the needy, widows, orphans and so on can go home with at least foods stuffs anytime they are made available by the welfare Dept. so it's possible those are welfare food items people are looting there. But BTW it's a pity Hunger and also lack of self esteem has so much eaten into our society that anywhere people now see food, even if they never worked for it they take it, on the base of 'hunger dey town"
Ok, some people stole other peoples welfare SHAME ON THEM

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Ykc2(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2020
Will the muslim girl with hijab eat what was hiding in a church? undecideddont she know that church is a place of worship for kuffars of infidels?
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by reiddecuti: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2020
originalprof:
GOD WILL JUDGE SO MANY THINGS ON JUDGEMENT DAY, keeping loots inside the Church of God, aha, some people no dey fear FACE ooo
Forget that my bro, God is not going to judge man base on that level. He's not wicked and mean like man to his fellow man.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by rollandben(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2020
azmanaty2:
Hunger in south wàste grin
Sophisticated Hunger cheesy cheesy
well, you can kill yourself!!
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by originalprof: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2020
reiddecuti:

Forget that my bro, God is not going to judge man base on that level. He's not wicked and mean like man to his fellow man.
loots in the church, God go judge tire
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by whitemand4(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2020
This one they are now looting anything "lootable" shey shouldn't go and loot Luth ooooo
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by totit: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2020
Dede1:

No such thing as raiding the House of God not warehouse. Everywhere in the shithole called Nigeria, warehouses are raided not the house of God.

Dude, none of my mentions has approved of this barbaric act be it in the church or looting without the church. So, I don't get what you are driving at. Can you fine-tuned the message you are trying to pass for my comprehension! ? undecided
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2020
rollandben:

well, you can kill yourself!!

ur people are already killing themselves
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by wisdomkid: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2020
ivolt:
Good. Nobody should be left out. The peaceful looters should not forget RCCG and Canaanland. Those two also store foodstuffs and have many luxury items for looting.

Modified:
To those mentioning me, remember that both RCCG and Canaanlad threw there weight behind the disruptive protesters and still supported them when they started attacking public property. It is only right, that the looters come home to roost.

But the mosque does not.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by ivolt: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2020
wisdomkid:

But the mosque does not.
Any mosque who support disruptive protesters and looters should also be looted.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by OTayobami(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2020
yarimo:
you are one of this online IPOB miscreants using other tribes named

Ah! ti e ti ta danu! K’oshi lo werey!
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Dede1(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2020
totit:

Dude, none of my mentions has approved of this barbaric act be it in the church or looting without the church. So, I don't get what you are driving at. Can you fine-tuned the message you are trying to pass for my comprehension! ? undecided

Again, my post did not in anyway insinuate you supported any barbaric act. I had expected your nourished intellect to post a video where a House of God was raided in South East. Be mindful the thread was on raiders, palliative and House of God.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by totit: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dede1:

Again, my post did not in anyway insinuate you supported any barbaric act. I had expected your nourished intellect to post a video where a House of God was raided in South East. Be mindful the thread was on raiders, palliative, and House of God.

He asked if any form of looting took place in SE and I provided a simple answer with a video and news article.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Drone95(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
[i][/i]seriously hunger can make someone misbehave!
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by BIGGESThead6: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dede1:

But I can see IGBO'S amongst them. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG / The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) / Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.