Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) (28008 Views)

Security Shoots As Crowd Throws Stone At Atiku's Convoy In Ogun (Video) / Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos / Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by ibolord(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Wahala for who no date hoodlum/looter this season cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by haffaze777(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
These are peaceful protester not hoodlum
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Dede1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

But I can see IGBO'S amongst them. grin grin

Even a blind person can figure out the background of the picture has nothing to do with Igbo land. The dude is Yoruba peep wearing Igbo hat.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by nairatag: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
seunmsg:

Abeg shift for one side. Why is the church hoarding food when church members and citizens at large are hungry? Church food belongs to God and God’s people have taken them away. Anywhere food is found, it is palliatives and must be looted.

Shame unto you. Get behind me Satan
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Yebosola(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dede1:
Hungry people full ground in Republic of Oduduwa.

Eleribu,after your brothers looted Lagos dry,still go to your glorified villages to loot more,nah Oduduwa children be those ones? Not every common sense is una too deh pride unasef,hungry chest beater.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Coronavirus1: 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
What are those palliative doing inside the church. Give to your poor members no people finsh every thing hungar in the land
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Yebosola(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
IkpuMmadu:
yoruba and their lies aka propaganda... they said Ogun is the highest state with the highest IGR in the whole world but they have the highest looting ... south west had the highest looting during Covid lockdown and now they have the highest looting ... they loot churches, malls , warehouses and everything ... then they look around to shift the blame

they looted their kings palaces ... and they claim respect

this is to show how poor and backward the SW is

Don't forget your brothers that join them in looting SW too, I remembered one that even stole a phone of a nurse in an hospital after saving him life, wasted baby factory children of 8.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by juman(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hiss.
Nigeria is a useless country with incompetent leaders.

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Yebosola(m): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dede1:

On Oluwole media houses and newspapers. grin grin grin grin

U still leave your glorified villages to come hustle for SW,Ipob minions
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Segzy19: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ipob pig
Dede1:
Hungry people full ground in Republic of Oduduwa.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by Hamzashaf99(f): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Peaceful looters are taking what belongs rightfully to them. SMH
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by StrongInBed: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
South West TOO POOR JOOR.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
ivolt:
Good. Nobody should be left out. The peaceful looters should not forget RCCG and Canaanland. Those two also store foodstuffs and have many luxury items for looting.

Modified:
To those mentioning me, remember that both RCCG and Canaanlad threw there weight behind the disruptive protesters and still supported them when they started attacking public property. It is only right, that the looters come home to roost.
May everything you work for in your life disappear in 2 minutes. The hands you used in typing this rubbish will bring you everlasting sorrow.
You will till the ground but never eat good food.
You will work in vineyards but will never drink wine.
Go and face the 2 useless goats that brought you to this world, they are the cause of your misfortune, not Adeboye nor Oyedepo.
Why did you not list the place where your mother sell pure water?
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by romeokume(m): 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
grin

I never thought i will see the day when Ladies In Hijab and ladies without Hijab will run in together and steal food items from a church!

Religion indeed.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by IkpuMmadu: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yebosola:

Don't forget your brothers that join them in looting SW too, I remembered one that even stole a phone of a nurse in an hospital after saving him life, wasted baby factory children of 8.

I have the video till date I can upload that video that boy is a Yoruba urchin... I have the video... that baandaged guy...

yoruba looted their kings places in two states and three palaces... so much for those that claim they respect elders
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by IkpuMmadu: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
StrongInBed:
South West TOO POOR JOOR.

I live in Lagos and I can tell you this for free... the poverty level amongst the yoruba is highest in southern region.. go to Ogun , Abeokuta, Okitipupa, Ikare and weep

forget their gragra here on nairaland....

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
ivolt:
Good. Nobody should be left out. The peaceful looters should not forget RCCG and Canaanland. Those two also store foodstuffs and have many luxury items for looting.

Modified:
To those mentioning me, remember that both RCCG and Canaanlad threw there weight behind the disruptive protesters and still supported them when they started attacking public property. It is only right, that the looters come home to roost.
The Churches stayed out of it in the beginning, they called them out that it is because it is not affecting their tithes. They joined now, they say the Church supported and sponsored it.
Every Church use to buy food and other hings to share to the less priviledged without making nose. They all contributed during the covid. Did anybody use any Church as warehouse for covid19?
Useless people, the Church is not responsible for your miserable lives. Such idiots will abuse people who pay tithes used in buying these hings.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by akigbemaru: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
Starfish22:
Hoodlums Cart away items stored in a church in Ogun

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDQlOU3Yxy0
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
IkpuMmadu:

I have the video till date I can upload that video that boy is a Yoruba urchin... I have the video... that baandaged guy...

yoruba looted their kings places in two states and three palaces... so much for those that claim they respect elders
Zombie talk, I have the ones where they were speaking Igbotish English, I just don't want to cause trouble, that's why I didn't post it here.
I guess your respect for James Nwafor is why you are still avoiding him.
Useless cowards! Everyone knows you hid behind all these.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
IkpuMmadu:

I live in Lagos and I can tell you this for free... the poverty level amongst the yoruba is highest in southern region.. go to Ogun , Abeokuta, Okitipupa, Ikare and weep

forget their gragra here on Facebook
The rich ones use their children as housemaids everywhere and Almajiris. They are carrying foods bit not people's children to go and sell or use as Almajiri.
The ones that ask their people to return the things are also poor. This is just following norms of foolishness.
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by yak(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
grin

I never thought i will see the day when Ladies In Hijab and ladies without Hijab will run in together and steal food items from a church!

Religion indeed.

this is not church anyway....
it is a Chapel inside Ifo Local Govt in Ogun State
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by yak(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

The Churches stayed out of it in the beginning, they called them out that it is because it is not affecting their tithes. They joined now, they say the Church supported and sponsored it.
Every Church use to buy food and other hings to share to the less priviledged without making nose. They all contributed during the covid. Did anybody use any Church as warehouse for covid19?
Useless people, the Church is not responsible for your miserable lives. Such idiots will abuse people who pay tithes used in buying these hings.

the thing is, let's not even get carried away by the caption. This thing happened inside Ifo Local Govt Secretariat and that place is the chapel where the LGA staff hold their chapel service
Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by BIGGESThead6: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dede1:

Even a blind person can figure out the background of the picture has nothing to do with Igbo land. The dude is Yoruba peep wearing Igbo hat.

You dey deny your Brother today?

Re: Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video) by emmykingzy: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
ivolt:

Are you sure you are not a government agent trying to sow discord among freedom fighters? Be careful, nothing like hoodlum, they are peaceful looters. They are fighting for their right, nobody should stop them.

Then you better have some sense. Go and fight those corrupt politicians and government agencies that have been stealing from the masses. But you here instigating people online to go attack places of worship that has been adding value to millions of people worldwide.
Freedom fighter indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Broke FG, State Governments Scavenge For Survival / President Bola Tinubu Launches The Renewed Hope Cities And Estates / Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.