Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head (514 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / ISWAP Distributes Old Naira Notes To Passengers On Borno Highway / Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by Redcrafton: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2020
Dogara Bitrus, Borno

No fewer than 30 farmers have been killed in Njimtilo and Moromti communities in the Konduga Local Government Area of Borno State in the past one week by suspected Boko Haram insurgents.

According to the village head of Njimtilo, Lawan Bunu, the villagers were killed on their farms despite the presence of men of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps agro-rangers, who were tasked with the responsibility of securing farmers.

Bunu, while decrying the spate of killings, stated that on Saturday alone, six farmers were found dead on their farmlands.

Read more https://punchng.com/bharam-killed-30-on-borno-farms-recently-village-head/
Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by Redcrafton: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2020
I want to see this page get as long as news on IPOB..

I know it will not get to quarter of a page and then die a natural death.

CC:Omenka
CC:Helieus
CC: TecM0
CC: ThatFairGuy1
CC:Cyberterror:

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by TecM0: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Boko Haram really enjoyed the media attention diversion from their massacre to EndSARs problem
Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by Redcrafton: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2020
TecM0:
Boko Haram really enjoyed the media attention diversion from their massacre to EndSARs problem

Please ask they be killed like you wished ipob members who have not killed anyone.
Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by Racoon(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2020
And the soldiers that were supposed to give stem to the onslaught against these killers were instead killing peaceful people across the country while BH terrorists are in turn using them as soft targets.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by vanbonattel: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2020
This is not important news, how can we arrest unarmed IPOB peaceful protesters should be the priority now grin
Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by TecM0: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2020
Redcrafton:
I want to see this page get as long as news on IPOB..

I know it will not get to quarter of a page and then die a natural death.

CC:Omenka
CC:Helieus
CC: TecM0

How are you different from sadistic SARS, or Boko Haram?!

You want News of death of your fellow human to be the source of awareness of your own Biafran request for a country ( instead of calling on Peter Obi, Abaribe, Ekweremadu , Orji Uzor Kalu to table a constitutional approach through lawmakers)

Well I gave you to free comments already, hope that helps your selfish Biafra and IPOB agenda

And may the souls lost Rest In Peace

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2020
Buruntashi and his gang of cowards will rather leave their fight and instead will start looking for armless protesters to shoot..
what a pity undecided
Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by Redcrafton: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2020
TecM0:

How are you different from sadistic SARS, or Boko Haram?!

You want News of death of your fellow human to be the source of awareness of your own Biafran request for a country

Well I gave you to free comments already, hope that helps your selfish Biafra and IPOB agenda

And may the souls lost Rest In Peace

The issue is that you remove focus on the immediate danger and focus on IPOB...

Can you explain that?

I damn hypocrite is worse than sadistic SARS, or Boko Haram.

What are you going to table when the military constitution of 1999 gave you more states and LGs, so more members in NASS, and so any thing you table will die a natural death?

UN lead intervention is what is required.
Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by TecM0: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2020
Redcrafton:

Can you explain that?

I damn hypocrite is worse than sadistic SARS, or Boko Haram

What is danger to your understanding might be only act of Physical violence , but incitement causes far more damage

Rwandan Genocide that claimed millions of life started from a radio station just as Nnamdi Kanu's Ipob radio making inciteful statements ( " burn the Zoo, Kill Yorubas before you Kill a snake, Burn Tinubu's investment and Lagos down) when the Tutsi and Hutu knew what their loud mouth had caused millions have died

Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by TecM0: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2020
Redcrafton:

Can you explain that?

I damn hypocrite is worse than sadistic SARS, or Boko Haram.

What are you going to table when the military constitution of 1999 gave you more states and LGs, so more members in NASS, and so any thing you table will die a natural death?

UN lead intervention is what is required.

Mention just one single country that UN intervention had lead to its creation
Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by Redcrafton: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2020
TecM0:

Mention just one single country that UN intervention had lead to its creation

Eriteria, South Sudan and others.
Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2020
Have they resumed work?

They've been on holidays oooooo !!!

Politicians switching them on and off like light bulb
Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by Redcrafton: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2020
TecM0:

What is danger to your understanding might be only act of Physical violence , but incitement causes far more damage

Rwandan Genocide that claimed millions of life started from a radio station just as Nnamdi Kanu's Ipob radio making inciteful statements ( " burn the Zoo, Kill Yorubas before you Kill a snake, Burn Tinubu's investment and Lagos down) when the Tutsi and Hutu knew what their loud mouth had caused millions have died

Incitement is wrong and should be discouraged but why can't the FG engage them in dialogue like they did with your BH group.
Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by TecM0: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2020
Redcrafton:

Eriteria, South Sudan and others.

UNMEE .... United Nations Mission in Ereteria and Ethiopia was strictly peace keeping mission meaning they never interfered politically

Same as Sudan peace keeping mission, I even know people who went on Sudan peace keeping mission

Ultimately the Nation in conflicts seek a resolution on their own, because UN has no law to dictate to a sovereign Nation

If you truly want Biafra through UN why not go to UN headquarters in New York with your petition rather than incite violence and mock victims of Boko Haram

Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by Lightangel65: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2020
Muslim jihadists killing each other we don't care
Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by sapientia(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Burutai just asked our troops to secure the country.

Help is coming on the way.

From Lekki to Bornu is far so it will take some time.

They should sit tight and wait.
Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by RomanianNinja: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2020
While the Nigerian army is busy with operation crocodile smile on peaceful protesters
Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2020
fake news as I speak with you this morning Borno is very peaceful and there's no killing anywhere fake news everywhere (lol)
Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by CodeTemplar: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2020
...where was our army ?
Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by Jostoman: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2020
You guys should enjoy yourself over there while we find out who ordered the shooting of unharmed protesters at lekki tollgate.
Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by Redcrafton: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2020
TecM0:

UNMEE .... United Nations Mission in Ereteria and Ethiopia was strictly peace keeping mission meaning they never interfered politically

Same as Sudan peace keeping mission, I even know people who went on Sudan peace keeping mission

Ultimately the Nation in conflicts seek a resolution on their own, because UN has no law to dictate to a sovereign Nation

If you truly want Biafra through UN why not go to UN headquarters in New York with your petition rather than incite violence and mock victims of Boko Haram

You are using victim mentality.

Have you also advised your Boko group to use the UN?

The issue is that you blame ipob than the Boko group.

I don't know if your able to process information.
Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by TecM0: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2020
Redcrafton:

You are using victim mentality.

Have you also advised your Boko group to use the UN?

The issue is that you blame ipob than the Boko group.

I don't know if your able to process information.

Point out any where I blamed ipob?

You said I should advise my Boko Haram group to use UN

This is the issue I have with Ibos... Wrong labelling of people who have different veiws and opinions
First am a proud Yoruba, secondly Boko Haram are kanuris wanting to have an Islamic country while Ipob wants a Biafran secular country.... For me as a Yoruba man I want a restructured Nigeria, and I am getting that by voting a Yoruba man in 2023

You see every region and ethnicity all have different goals and objectives .. they have different agenda and it is wrong for IPOB to always drag everybody to their agenda

Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by jachike77342: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
:Boko Haram really enjoyed the media attention diversion from their massacre to EndSARs problemPlease ask they be killed like you wished ipob members who have not killed anyone.
Re: Boko Haram Killed 30 On Borno Farms Recently – Village Head by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Forgive them it was out of hunger grin

Start operation REHABILITATION LOVE

(1) (Reply)

SARS Panel: Outrage As Lagos Issues Oath Of Secrecy To Youth Reps (photo) / Why Engagement With Youths Has To Be Transparent & Honest, By Osinbajo / Don't Drag SGF Into Your Inordinate Ambition - APC Warns Mischief Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.