Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Exactly Will It Take To Live In Peace In This Country? (my Sad Birthday) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Will It Take To Live In Peace In This Country? (my Sad Birthday) (510 Views)

If Your Are The President Of Nigeria How Exactly Will You Fight Unemployment / Is There Really Hope For This Country? (my Opinion) / My Country!! My Country!! Seven Things My Country Has Achieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Will It Take To Live In Peace In This Country? (my Sad Birthday) by iExplore(m): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2020
I'm so sad right now, following all the happenings in Nigeria. The hate, Tribalism and Selfishness.
We black judge the white folks for being racist against the black race. Here in Nigeria, we do worst being tribalistic.

There are up to 300 tribes in Nigeria, with Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba, being the major and most recognized tribes in this country. This three tribes are also the most tribalistic; full of hates for each other.

What exactly will it take us to live in peace?
Is it money?
Is it human sacrifice?
Is it war?

Some people says that it takes war to achieve peace. That's not true, people. It doesn't have to take war for peace to reign.
LOVE! Love is all it takes. Why do we find it difficult to love each other?

Take your time to imagine how beautiful and successful this country would be if we all love each other no matter the tribe. I might not be making sense to some people. That's alright, but please just think about it.

Some people says that Nigeria can never be better... I don't believe that. I don't!
Nigeria will be better and great again, but we have to make that happen, and it starts with you reading this. I know that you can't just create love for the person you've always hated, but you can start practicing it. Start practicing love, and with time, that hatred will die a natural death.

Today is my Birthday, and I'm not just feeling it. I hope this post changes at least one person. That will be the best birthday gift. God bless us. God bless Nigeria!

#SayNoToTribalism, #SayNoToHatred Happy Birthday To Me

Re: What Exactly Will It Take To Live In Peace In This Country? (my Sad Birthday) by Righteousness89(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2020
All it takes For we all to live in Peace is to Submit to The PRINCE of PEACE... Thats all!
HIS Name is JESUS..

HAPPY Birthday!!
Re: What Exactly Will It Take To Live In Peace In This Country? (my Sad Birthday) by gidgiddy: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2020
When incompatible people with irreconcilable differences live together under one roof, never expect any long lasting peace
Re: What Exactly Will It Take To Live In Peace In This Country? (my Sad Birthday) by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Sir... You are actually right about the LOVE you mentioned earlier because LOVE is a drive force and so it's hate also. What we need is to cultivate Love for Nigeria.... We must learn to be patriotic not towards PDP or APC but towards Nigeria herself. The reason why a mother will never hurt her child is a bond call Love... So if we love Nigeria then we love everything in it and the urge to destroy it will be almost zero. Happy birthday to you
Re: What Exactly Will It Take To Live In Peace In This Country? (my Sad Birthday) by iExplore(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
All it takes For we all to live in Peace is to Submit to The PRINCE of PEACE... Thats all!
HIS Name is JESUS..

HAPPY Birthday!!

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Will It Take To Live In Peace In This Country? (my Sad Birthday) by iExplore(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
gidgiddy:
When incompatible people with irreconcilable differences live together under one roof, never expect any long lasting peace

We can still make it work
Re: What Exactly Will It Take To Live In Peace In This Country? (my Sad Birthday) by iExplore(m): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Doradorwa:
Sir... You are actually right about the LOVE you mentioned earlier because LOVE is a drive force and so it's hate also. What we need is to cultivate Love for Nigeria.... We must learn to be patriotic not towards PDP or APC but towards Nigeria herself. The reason why a mother will never hurt her child is a bond call Love... So if we love Nigeria then we love everything in it and the urge to destroy it will be almost zero. Happy birthday to you

Thank you
Re: What Exactly Will It Take To Live In Peace In This Country? (my Sad Birthday) by gidgiddy: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
iExplore:

We can still make it work

Thats what people have been saying since 1914 when Lugard created Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari’s Daughter A Board Member Of NNPC? / Why Laurette Onochie Should Be Given The Inec Job / BREAKING: Yakubu Steps Aside, Names Mu’azu As INEC Acting Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.