Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Driver Needed At Ikeja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Driver Needed At Ikeja (1924 Views)

Office Assistant Needed Urgently at Ikeja / Driver Needed At Lekki Phase 1, Lagos / Driver Needed Urgently In Lagos. . Ngn360,000.00 P/a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Driver Needed At Ikeja by tolex29(f): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2011
DRIVER NEEDED AT IKEJA
Our company based in Ikeja is in need of a driver. The ideal person must be resident around Ikeja and its environs (truck driving experience will be an advantage). The driver must be familiar with Lagos roads and may be required to deliver outside Lagos at least once a month. A mature driver with the knowledge of most states in Nigeria will be preferable. He will drive the office staff, the MD and make deliveries with our trucks and vans. Salary is N30,000 for a start. Call 08098398727 now if you're interested. Application closes soon
Re: Driver Needed At Ikeja by donald1010(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2011
good day sir, my name is modestus chibuike,
i'm from IMO state nig,but i live @mushin Lagos state nig.
i saw your post on a vacancy of drivers,
please sir,i write to let you know that i'm more than 100 percent interested,
it has always been the kind of driving job i've been looking for.
i'm 32yrs old,i'm a matured driver with 10yrs of driving experience,
i have my valid driving license,
i'm very familiar with Nigerian roads,in and out side lagos roads.
i'm a very hardworking young man,always ready to work,listen and learn.
i have my wife and a son who are based in the eastern part.
above all sir,i beliv i can serve you and the company more better if i'm given the chance,
please here are my contact, 08032877537 or 08025268564, thank you sir,

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of A Part Time Job In Abeokuta And Its Environs. / Vacancy Positions In Vehicle Tracking Company / Forward Your Cvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.