Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

COVID-19: Governors Received1.1billion From World Bank Expect Me – Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Governors Received1.1billion From World Bank Expect Me – Yahaya Bello (369 Views)

'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Governors Received1.1billion From World Bank Expect Me – Yahaya Bello by linx123: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State in an interview with Channels TV’s Sunrise Daily this morning made some shocking revelation According to Gov Bello, all the state governors have since received the N1billion from the Federal Government.

According to the governor, Governors of the 36 states received N1billion each from the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government to cushion the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.

The Governors were also said to have signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the World Bank to receive a sum of N1.1billion for the same purpose.

However, Yahaya Bello said he was the only state governor who refused to sign an MoU with the World Bank.

Asked why he received the COVID-19 fund from the Federal Government despite not believing in the virus, Bello said, “even though we did not have COVID-19 in Kogi State, we are equally affected; because our economy was equally affected and Federal Government released that fund to assist every state and we cannot reject it.”

He stated that he refused................. https://janefblog.com/15411-2covid-19-governors-received1-1billion-from-world-bank-expect-me-yahaya-bello/

Re: COVID-19: Governors Received1.1billion From World Bank Expect Me – Yahaya Bello by TecM0: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
cool

Crazy guy

He is sticking to his covid 19 is a hoax story even after Trump the propagandists had confirmed it

Well thanks for exposing more criminality of your fellow Governors

CACOVID donation Governors kept it to themselves

FG palliative Governors kept it to themselves,

Makinde rejected FG palliative claiming 1200 bags of rice are expired and many kegs of oil are bad just to play PDP vs APC politics

Wike refused to pick the FG palliative same as Ben Ayede claiming they want money instead

Now Bello just told us FG gave them 1 billion each, and world bank gave them 1.1billion making 2.1 billion per state

Re: COVID-19: Governors Received1.1billion From World Bank Expect Me – Yahaya Bello by Fahdiga(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
Then how much did you receive saint Bello. we all know you used your own to rig yourself in as a second term governor. a youthful governor indeed
Re: COVID-19: Governors Received1.1billion From World Bank Expect Me – Yahaya Bello by THeCvExpert: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
Thieves
Re: COVID-19: Governors Received1.1billion From World Bank Expect Me – Yahaya Bello by reiddecuti: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
Shooting themselves in the leg. Wait oh, another stupid governor will come and contradict this testimony.
Re: COVID-19: Governors Received1.1billion From World Bank Expect Me – Yahaya Bello by Mynd44: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2020

(1)

Turning Point's Victor Oladokun Posts On #ENDSARS / ‘#endsars Protests Meant To Split Nigeria’ / #lekkimassacre:there Is No Written Code That Stops The Military From Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.