Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

How Do I See My Children? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I See My Children? (1495 Views)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I See My Children? by nuelyoyo(m): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2020
You are the one doubting the paternity of your children, so you have to pay for the DNA test. As for her sleeping with someone else, what do you expect? Both of you are no more, do you expect her to cut her pvssy and preserve it in a freezer for you?

The only thing you wrote up there that people may reason with you is the fact that she doesn't want you to bond with your children. And that may be due to certain things that may have happened while you guys were married that you are not telling us.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I See My Children? by frozen70(f): 2:19am On Oct 29, 2020
dprincedej:
I need suggestion from nature minds only. I have not seen my children for over 3 years. The problem started when my former wife left me. She went to another town to start over. I used to visit my children but she would chose a public place so I can't find her house. I remarried a wonderful woman who never complains and is very supportive and maybe that is why the former one is bitter. She would insult me before letting me see my children so I arrested her once. The second time, she resisted arrest and so I went to welfare office. The problem is that welfare expect me to be paying school fees and upkeepfor the children before I can see them. It may make sense to some people but how can I pay school fees of a school that I know nothing about? The one who put them in a school should face the consequences. If she did not feel that she can stand alone then why did she leave? Women are selfish and I can never be fooled into sowing where I won't reap. I am sure another man is sleeping with her by now. I told the welfare that I want a DNA test before I can pay anything and they wanted to force me to be the one to pay for the test. I did not bother to go back because she might have bribed them. If I pay school fees and feeding then what would be left for her to be doing and I can only see the children once in a while. The problem now is that, both police and welfare have not worked and she has left her former house. She does not pick my calls. I even sent 50k to her account to see if she would pick but she did not. She told my aunt that I have to pay all outstanding money from all these years. Imagine how cunning women are. If she let me see the kids, I would start to pay but how can I go about it? I am so worried that the children would grow up to hate me due to her lies of that don't know me. People would also think I abandoned them if they don't see their pictures on my social media. She is so wicked that she doesn't even upload their pictures again because she doesn't want me to see them at all. It is my right to see my children and I need suggestion on how to achieve my aim.

Honestly, I took time, twice to read your write up and I have to tell you that I disagree with some of what you said and I also have to let you know that, you are getting everything wrong

Take a look that the following points your current wife is everything good, well that's for the moment, all women are the same, some comes out quicker while some comes out late

You said you need a DNA test and they are forcing you to be the one to pay, are you not the one requesting for it or you want her man friend to pay for you

You said you are sure she has a boy friend, have you not been sleeping with another woman from the very day she left you, she needs it too

You said the welfare are forcing you to pay the school fees, so who should do that for you?, that's means you don't even send any allowance to them

You have to remove your pride and do the right thing

This children will be loyal to their mother as far as this story of yours is concern

If you don't want to pay their school fees don't pay, after all they are in school and they will be in school Wether you cares or not

That woman will lock every avenue or chances of you to see those children as a punishment for not being impacting yourself into them

Why not form a duty of paying a certain good sum of money that will cover their schooling and into her account that you feel will cover their upkeep too every month and keep the tellers as prove an still notify her of the payment alert

Why not be communicating with her so that the children can still remember you any time you speak with them

You are too proud of yourself and if you don't take time you will loose your influence on those children and if they grow up not feeling you, your old age will be the time you will know what you have done to yourself

Start sending money to her on monthly basis and see if she can start picking your calls

As far as am concerned, you are not taking up your responsibilities and you are dodging it and she knows

Which man have time to drag children with a woman?

She is not done with you yet and by the time she is through with you with this your stubborn attitude, it's either you bend or you break but you must touch ground, that's for sure

4 Likes

Re: How Do I See My Children? by Chinny024(f): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
You are the one being extremely wicked and selfish here!!
You neglected your kids because another man might be diving their mum...
Before nko,you wanted to hold lamp for her?...

Mr man,enjoy your company with the good Samaritan initial gra gra new wife of yours...When you will start experiencing heat from her,please don't bother us "comment readers/writers association" with a new thread..
If na me,by now,all of them would have changed names,down to the surname!!

Nonsense and ingredients!!!
Re: How Do I See My Children? by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
This is sad, pathetic and unbelievable. Your ex wife went through all these? It would take a miracle for your second marriage to workout, unless you have learnt from your first failed marriage and will turn a new leaf. From all the sincere responses from people, you still haven't seen you wronged her badly, aren't you supposed to know there is an extent to which a woman can be tortured in marriage till she decides to walk away? Contribute to your children's welfare, you are free to waste money doing DNA, even when you know the children are yours.
keepingmum:
If i had seen ur post below, i d have saved myself of this mockery

Am I Not Justified? by dprincedej: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2017

I am a typical Yoruba man. I loved my wife. No marriage is perfect. I hav beaten her several times and sent her out of the house, I hav two kids. I hav cheated on her inside and outside my matrimonial home. I hav been rude to her parents. I hav avoided paying my kids sch fees at times. I hav abstained from sex with her for several months in a roll. I hav borrowed money from her family members without paying back. I hav denied her as my wife. I hav embarrasses her in public and turned my people against her. But guess what. She is not perfect either. She can not take risk for me. She hates all my ideas. She doesn't trust me. She is unfriendly. She is lazy. She is a bad cook. She loves her family to a fault while hating mine. We got into a fight and I sent her packing out of anger She was arrogant enough to leave with all her belongings even the dust pan. I hav admitted my wrong doing and begged for forgiveness from everyone she knows. She said she would only trust me if I send her upkeep but I no longer had a job. I begged for years but she didn't give me a chance. It has been six years now and I have made it. I hav remarried now to a caring woman who helped me to prosper and stood by me. Have I done any wrong? I begged for years. I admitted my mistakes and promised. If my first wife loved me the way I loved her, would she not hav come back? Should a Yoruba woman ever desert her husband and father of her kids for that long? Did she expect me to stay single forever? She is talking bad about me because she didn't expect I would make it. God has put her to shame. Please comment only if you are above 40yrs. I don't need comment from small idiots who are not married.

(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

https://www.nairaland.com/3701533/not-justified
Re: How Do I See My Children? by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 03, 2020
dprincedej:
I need suggestion from nature minds only. I have not seen my children for over 3 years. The problem started when my former wife left me. She went to another town to start over. I used to visit my children but she would chose a public place so I can't find her house. I remarried a wonderful woman who never complains and is very supportive and maybe that is why the former one is bitter. She would insult me before letting me see my children so I arrested her once. The second time, she resisted arrest and so I went to welfare office. The problem is that welfare expect me to be paying school fees and upkeepfor the children before I can see them. It may make sense to some people but how can I pay school fees of a school that I know nothing about? The one who put them in a school should face the consequences. If she did not feel that she can stand alone then why did she leave? Women are selfish and I can never be fooled into sowing where I won't reap. I am sure another man is sleeping with her by now. I told the welfare that I want a DNA test before I can pay anything and they wanted to force me to be the one to pay for the test. I did not bother to go back because she might have bribed them. If I pay school fees and feeding then what would be left for her to be doing and I can only see the children once in a while. The problem now is that, both police and welfare have not worked and she has left her former house. She does not pick my calls. I even sent 50k to her account to see if she would pick but she did not. She told my aunt that I have to pay all outstanding money from all these years. Imagine how cunning women are. If she let me see the kids, I would start to pay but how can I go about it? I am so worried that the children would grow up to hate me due to her lies of that don't know me. People would also think I abandoned them if they don't see their pictures on my social media. She is so wicked that she doesn't even upload their pictures again because she doesn't want me to see them at all. It is my right to see my children and I need suggestion on how to achieve my aim.
Forget them. Start a new family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worst Dad Ever / Your Partner's Messages / Parent & Parent-inlaw wahala (Picture this mumsy hears u guys digging it)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.