Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) (2914 Views)

Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by WoeBetide666: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
BREAKING: Nigerian Army gallant troops of 25 TF Brigade on 25 Oct 2020 foiled BokoHaram attack on #Damboa town in Borno State��.
They killed 22 terrorists, recovered 2 guntrucks, 12 AK47, 1 AK74, 1 BMG, 1 LMG, 4 PKT MG, 1 AA Gun, 2RPG Bombs, 2Hand Grenades & several ammunition

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by omenka(m): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
I can swear by my unborn children some well known nairalanders will be saddened at the sight of the images of DEAD TERRORISTS.

They're those that would quote this comment and express anger at it. Indirectly, it's an expression of anger at the killing of Boko Haram murderers.

Some will call it "lies" or "fake news" while others will simply walk away with deep sadness in their hearts without commenting.

Nevertheless, I say Well Done Nigerian Army.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Wow this is a big win

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by illicit(m): 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lies....
Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by HandmadeD: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nigeria my country. It's well with you. That's all I can say

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by MAGG0T(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
undecided

A random image I can download from google

Mtchew, I move
Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by seniormallam(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
omenka:
I can swear by my unborn children some well known nairalanders will be saddened at the sight of the images of DEAD TERRORISTS.

They're those that would quote this comment and express anger at it. Indirectly, it's an expression of anger at the killing of Boko Haram murderers.

Some will call it "fake news" while others will simply walk away with deep sadness in their hearts without commenting.

After Buhari's regime don't forget to collect your brain back, since they are keeping it in TRUST for the monthly 30k stipends

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by donphilopus: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Lies from the pit of hell, Audio foil ..the clueless and tactless buratai is the worst army commandant in the history of Nigeria, ..the Muppet sabi dish out lies

illicit:
Lies....

It wouldn't have been a lie if those guys had killed the soldiers. Are you guys enjoying the insurgency?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by helinues: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by helinues: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
illicit:
Lies....

It would have been truth if it was the Boko Haram that attacked Nigeria army..

Don't worry, proud boys go soon get to your hut

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by illicit(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
donphilopus:

It wouldn't have been a lie if those guys had killed the soldiers. Are you guys enjoying the insurgency?

What's d difference btw Boko Haram and NA?

If they like they can exterminate theirselves....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by Marine54(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Recycle old pictures !
Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
If only some of these guys had surrendered or allowed themselves to be caught, they would have received a new name - REPENTANT.
Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by illicit(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:

It would have been truth if it was the Boko Haram that attacked Nigeria army..
Don't worry, proud boys go soon get to your hut

They are both terrorists....

I feel the same way about them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by juman(m): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Boko haram war is a scam.
Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by MAGG0T(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
donphilopus:

They north are enjoying it more, here is an evidence, we have our own problem in south which is police brutality, let northerners deal..with theirs

Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by omenka(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
seniormallam:

After Buhari's regime don't forget to collect your brain back, since they are keeping it in TRUST for the monthly 30k stipends
Told you guys.

Teŕrorists have been killed. If that reality hurts you so much, you may join them in hell as well.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by hammer3: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
THESE ARE ALL BRAIN WASHED HAUSA BOYZ.

ALMAJIRI!
Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
omenka:

Some will call it "lies" or "fake news" while others will simply walk away with deep sadness in their hearts without commenting.

who is the chief sponsor of Boko Haram terrorists?? Also swear with the lives of ur unborn children that you don't know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by muykem: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
omenka:

I totally agree with you. God bless Nigeria army.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by Aboks(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
kudos commandos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by kilonshele101(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
how these blood sucking terrorist dey see weapon sef
Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by IgbosAreMumus: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
Did anyone notice the Nigerian flag on the socks of one of the dead Boko Haram member cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by sapientia(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
What's the source of this news?

Is it from the camcoder Fash Holmes found?

This people can say that what they saw at Lekki were boko haram members.

I fear this people
Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by 360degreess(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
omenka:

.. God bless you. Especially those flatheaded ones we have on nairaland. Some of them have started attacking you with their comments above..
Ipob miscreants both land and online always sympathize with terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by Sturd(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
omenka:
Told you guys.

Teŕrorists have been killed. If that reality hurts you so much, you may join them in hell as well.

Bye.
With their families also bro.....
Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Phtoshop
Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by StrongInBed: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
YOURUBAS/HAUSASAreMumus:
Did anyone notice the Nigerian flag on the socks of one of the dead Boko Haram member cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by WoeBetide666: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
sapientia:
What's the source of this news?

Is it from the camcoder Fash Holmes found?

This people can say that what they saw at Lekki were boko haram members.

I fear this people

Intel from credible sources. The infidels are no match for the Nigerian Army.

النصر من الله وحده
Re: Nigerian Army Foils Boko Haram Attack (Graphic Images) by ayodele17893: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
:Told you guys.Teŕrorists have been killed. If that reality hurts you so much, you may join them in hell as well.Bye.With their families also bro.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Nigeria Celebrates Vs What The Rest Of The World Celebrates / ESN , IPOB, MNK All Gone Quiet / Ekiti International Cargo Airport Commissioned Yesterday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.