Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi (41428 Views)

US Doantes Equipment Worth $325,000 To Nigerian Police Force / Mojisola Adeyeye: "I Inherited A Debt Of N3.2bn in 2017" - NAFDAC DG / Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by Babaken(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
PenuelFarms:
Which equipment in the boot of a car is worth N1.2b?
don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
osuulola:
No news media said hospital equipment were looted? Did any?

The burden of proof is on those accusing him.

No please.
New equipment that you cannot show genuine transaction documents for is right to be assumed stolen.
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by elisho: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
1.2 billion indeed super story
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by Gwagone: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Abeg, make una go get una PVC ready ooo
ABEG!!!
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by sammy7410(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin

Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by freshvine(f): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sensational reportage from an Islamic controlled state. YOU need a BIG truck to convey a billion naira medical equipment and not the booth of a car.

Every since the fallout of this protest, the Islamist are trying to pin it on Christians and IPOB.

Headline should read "acclaimed pastor"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by shugabasbn: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
Naija ojumo Kan emo Kan.
Abeg someone should help me write am for English
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by BruncleZuma: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
southniyikaye:
brunclezuma don get junior brother
That guy nah eem own Oga ooo
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by backnbeta(f): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Don't tell me no Imam or Alfaa looted...stop the sensational headlines abegi undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by berty4real(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
This man is not a Pastor. A member of the society.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by fabsyl(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
I don't know which one to agree on self. na God fail ds pastor Abi na ds pastor fail God? meanwhile, I dey suspect say ds pastor na our own @Righteousness bc ever since ds news, he has managed to make less sentences
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by dagbas: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
PenuelFarms:
I wonder ooooo.
I tot it was Covid-19 cure sef
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by Ekpekaycee: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Greed is acquiring for oneself what is not needed simply because you are in a position to acquire it at no cost to you .
I have said it and I will repeat it again and again. The difference between the politicians who loot public money and the masses who loot public property is in opportunity. These people looting palliatives, if given the opportunity will loot public funds. Greed is in the DNA of our people. Only the man who have been in public office and comes out with clean hands can condemn politicians. We are just naturally greedy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by EzeCanada: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
If the supposedly Pastor stole the whole Kogi State inclusive Gov Bello then the 1.2B would begin to make sense otherwise they should pls leave the hungry man to go his way
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by able20(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
1.2 billion Kobo convert to naira
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by therajah: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:
End time pastor

But that worth is ridiculous... Even if Dem sell the car join, it no fit reach N1bn
That is how much the govt bought it!
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by Segzy19: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
He is not a pastor.

He just called himself a pastor so that they would respect him and by mistake allow him to pass...
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by betghuru: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
7-odd kickoff at 8pm, I'M GIVING IT OUT ON PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHATSAPP;
091 32 24 84 55
TIP IS 100% SAFE
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by ceejay80s(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=Madibah post=95394159]1billion as how? [/quote

that rotten table wey i see na him be 1.2billion
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
WinLABSstores:
grin grin grin grin

grin

Buying market tins.....

Dis N1.2 billion wey dis pipu tok eeeeh......

Dis small tin?
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by Incognito403: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
osuulola:
No news media said hospital equipment were looted? Did any?

The burden of proof is on those accusing him.
Something that has hospital name inscribed on it.
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by ceejay80s(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
dagbas:

I wonder ooooo.
I tot it was Covid-19 cure sef

even covid19 cure + cancer cure + aids cure all together no reach billion
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by Stallion93(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
'Necessity will never make a fish climb a tree; you stole because you are a thief!'
But necessity got the giraffe it’s long neck
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by peace80037: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
See how many people died na war ooo
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by Vyiecyie: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Am really curious. How did u arrive at N1.2b as d value of d stolen equipment?
They calculated both what he stole and everything around where he had stolen.
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by Neddyogu(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
PenuelFarms:

I tire oo. Is it a CT scanner abi MRI machine?
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by D4donnn: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Omezif:
This pastor is very greedy. More than a billion worth of medical equipments he looted. i like and honour pastors and hate those pastors that always try to put other good pastors in suspicions and doubt.

So you believe the nonsense it misinformed op posted .
Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by Oyiboman69: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
illicit:
I hope that's not Righteousness.... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sunday Edino Arrested With Looted Medical Equipment Worth N1.2bn In Kogi by webincomeplus(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
tragergeorge:
7days after the masaccre,,,
No one has been held responsible...

My take is first the governor of that state should be removed .....
Even Benin wen them do prison break army no go der go spray bullets,,
The governor gave that order not the president
Be duly enlightened. A governor has no power to order the military. The military is a federal apparatus! The governor might be aware of the whole scheme, but he has no powers to give orders to the army.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal / Dino Malaye Receives A Gift From A Female Fan, Rocks Ajekun Iya T-Shirt / President Tinubu Redeploys Oyetola, Tunji-Ojo, Abubakar Momoh, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.