Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,685 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Winning importation Contracts - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Winning importation Contracts (2260 Views)

Invalidation Of $2.4bn Forward Contracts By The CBN: Manufacturers' Fate Unknown / Win More BUSINESS CONTRACTS In 2019 With Tender.ng / Getting Contracts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winning importation Contracts by Queenttoast01: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Queenttoast01:
Have you heard of the on going promo for MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS?

Importation business is the real deal right now that fetches me and other smart importers 6-7 figures every month. This business is not affected by the economic recession. You might have imported goods from abroad before, but importation business is beyond buying of goods online and bringing it to Nigeria. There is more to this business if you really want to join the winning team and I’m READY to TRAIN You from the beginning till you also make money from this business.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Winning importation Contracts by Queenttoast01: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Queenttoast01:

Importation business is the real deal right now that fetches me and other smart importers 6-7 figures every month. This business is not affected by the economic recession. You might have imported goods from abroad before, but importation business is beyond buying of goods online and bringing it to Nigeria. There is more to this business if you really want to join the winning team and I’m READY to TRAIN You from the beginning till you also make money from this business.

If you are not yet among the 8% of people that are already making money from Mini Importation Business then you need to do start right now as I’m throwing open a Mini Importation Master Guide(MIMG).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning importation Contracts by Queenttoast01: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Queenttoast01:

If you are not yet among the 8% of people that are already making money from Mini Importation Business then you need to do start right now as I’m throwing open a Mini Importation Master Guide(MIMG).

Importing is a highly PROFITABLE Business you can start with just N5,500.
I want to open your eye to this PROFITABLE business and give you my maximum support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning importation Contracts by Queenttoast01: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Queenttoast01:

Importing is a highly PROFITABLE Business you can start with just N5,500.
I want to open your eye to this PROFITABLE business and give you my maximum support.

The MIMG is for you:
==>If you are tired of your daily 8am-5pm tasking job or you want a new business you can do alongside your current job.
==>If you are ready to change your level from zero to hero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning importation Contracts by Queenttoast01: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Queenttoast01:

The MIMG is for you:
==>If you are tired of your daily 8am-5pm tasking job or you want a new business you can do alongside your current job.
==>If you are ready to change your level from zero to hero.

==>If you are unemployed, student, civil-servant, pastor, bankers, retired or you want to add to your source of income.
==>If you want to stop calling your relatives to send you money to pay your house rent, children school fee and to feed your family.
==>If you want to be totally FREE from financial crisis and be financially buoyant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning importation Contracts by Queenttoast01: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Queenttoast01:

==>If you are unemployed, student, civil-servant, pastor, bankers, retired or you want to add to your source of income.
==>If you want to stop calling your relatives to send you money to pay your house rent, children school fee and to feed your family.
==>If you want to be totally FREE from financial crisis and be financially buoyant.

In this Guide, I will give you all info, no holds barred on:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning importation Contracts by Queenttoast01: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Queenttoast01:

In this Guide, I will give you all info, no holds barred on:

===> How to start your mini importation business from the comfort of your home in less than 12hours with just N5,500 and grow it up to N150,000 to N300,000 and even millions in a month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning importation Contracts by Queenttoast01: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Queenttoast01:

===> How to start your mini importation business from the comfort of your home in less than 12hours with just N5,500 and grow it up to N150,000 to N300,000 and even millions in a month.

===> Complete process to access the selected genuine portal you can use to buy product conveniently at the CHEAPEST PRICE you can ever imagine.(Forget alibaba, aliexpress and the likes)

1 Like 1 Share

Queenttoast01:

===> Complete process to access the selected genuine portal you can use to buy product conveniently at the CHEAPEST PRICE you can ever imagine.(Forget alibaba, aliexpress and the likes)

===> Step by step procedure to order for goods, ranging from appliances and gadgets to clothing and women’s hair accessories, to smart phones, jewelries etc conveniently, in bulk and at rock-bottom funny prices.

1 Like 1 Share

Queenttoast01:

===> Step by step procedure to order for goods, ranging from appliances and gadgets to clothing and women’s hair accessories, to smart phones, jewelries etc conveniently, in bulk and at rock-bottom funny prices.

===> List of hot products that sell like crazy here in Nigeria and how you can also research hot in demand product that would sell within a week.(I will give you list of top 7 products that sell MADLY).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning importation Contracts by Queenttoast01: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Queenttoast01:

===> List of hot products that sell like crazy here in Nigeria and how you can also research hot in demand product that would sell within a week.(I will give you list of top 7 products that sell MADLY).

===> 7 powerful tactics to sell fast and costly mistakes you must avoid if you don’t want to waste your money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning importation Contracts by Queenttoast01: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Queenttoast01:

===> 7 powerful tactics to sell fast and costly mistakes you must avoid if you don’t want to waste your money.

===> How to partner with 4 giant e-commerce company (Konga, Jumia, Kaymu, Dealdey) in Nigeria with over 50millions buyers that are ready to buy your product for any amount you stated and even say ‘thank you’..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning importation Contracts by Queenttoast01: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Queenttoast01:

===> How to partner with 4 giant e-commerce company (Konga, Jumia, Kaymu, Dealdey) in Nigeria with over 50millions buyers that are ready to buy your product for any amount you stated and even say ‘thank you’..

===> My 2 powerful steps to source and identify credible supplier for your products and how to identify/avoid low quality product.

1 Like 1 Share

Queenttoast01:

===> My 2 powerful steps to source and identify credible supplier for your products and how to identify/avoid low quality product.

===> List of reputable companies that will help you to handle your shipping and clearing without additional cost nor custom wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Queenttoast01:

===> List of reputable companies that will help you to handle your shipping and clearing without additional cost nor custom wahala.

===> How to import product of $1 - $5 and resell for 400% - 700% PROFIT without leaving the comfort of your home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning importation Contracts by Queenttoast01: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Queenttoast01:

===> How to import product of $1 - $5 and resell for 400% - 700% PROFIT without leaving the comfort of your home.

===> How to use an approved ESCROW payment system that only allow your supplier to be paid when you confirm the delivery of your product and you are pleased with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning importation Contracts by Queenttoast01: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Queenttoast01:

===> How to use an approved ESCROW payment system that only allow your supplier to be paid when you confirm the delivery of your product and you are pleased with it.

===> SECRETS to beat price from the supplier and pay 60% lesser than the real price others pay for the same product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning importation Contracts by Queenttoast01: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Queenttoast01:

===> SECRETS to beat price from the supplier and pay 60% lesser than the real price others pay for the same product.

===> How to get free shipping from most sellers and get it deliver to you here in Nigeria within 24-48hours (No delay).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning importation Contracts by Queenttoast01: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Queenttoast01:

===> How to get free shipping from most sellers and get it deliver to you here in Nigeria within 24-48hours (No delay).

===> How to describe the exact product you want your supplier to send to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning importation Contracts by Queenttoast01: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Queenttoast01:

===> How to describe the exact product you want your supplier to send to you.

===> Best approach to market your imported products from the comfort of your room and sell fast within a twinkle of an eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning importation Contracts by Queenttoast01: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Queenttoast01:

===> Best approach to market your imported products from the comfort of your room and sell fast within a twinkle of an eye.

===> How to market via Facebook Ads, Twitter and Instagram with powerful results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winning importation Contracts by Mortiara: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
How can I register please?
Re: Winning importation Contracts by Queenttoast01: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kindly register through this link.

https://forms.gle/djAvrrgYk6Jjjjqo8

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Catch Phone For Me In Enugu Before Dec.31st / Poultry Business Plan Needed / Where To Invest Your Money: 3 Investment Options To Help You Multiply Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.