Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,132 members, 7,856,521 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

What Have You Got To Lose? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Have You Got To Lose? (205 Views)

I Am About To Lose My Dad's Contributory Pension, Bankers/Lawyers Help! / Investors Lose $190m As Owner Of Cryptocurrency Company Dies With Passwords / What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Got To Lose? by investaNig: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Imagine a man walks up to you and hands you a brand new N1,000 note.

What would you do?

Would you accept it or reject it?

Forget about our societal beliefs.

90% would accept it,

I might be wrong though.

Well, I don't have N1,000 note to hand over to you.

What I have is N1,000 worth of our agro-investment package.

I'm not asking for anything than for you to activate your account on investa.ng

Upon activation, you will automatically receive your N1,000 in your investment account which you can withdrawal with your 20% profit at the end of the maturity period.

What have you got to lose by activating your account?

Absolutely nothing.

Kindly visit www.investa.ng to activate your account NOW

Or chat with admin on WhatsApp using the link below for more information

[url]Https:///2349014462443[/url]

P:S This agro-Investment Plan Is Only Available For This Month.

(1) (Reply)

Freedom Synergy Pro With Consultant Oyindamola / How To Source For Capital From Genuine Sources. / Earn Free Money Here Daily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.