Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? (3840 Views)

Money Moves To Make For 2019 / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by traffwire: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Good day, dudes!
I'm peter. A software engineer and media consultant. I have come to challenge us about our plans for this year. What business idea have you conceived to implement. In case you have anything you want us work on, kindly contact me via the phone number on my signature!

1 Like

Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by TemiGod(f): 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Data reselling, that's what I do for now. planning to go into other things when I get enough from data reselling

1 Like

Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by traffwire: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
TemiGod:
Data reselling, that's what I do for now. planning to go into other things when I get enough from data reselling

Good too. Are you running it online such as having a website or mobile app for it?
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by Alexious(m): 3:55am On Jan 04, 2019
Am starting a transport business, just like uber 4 buses. The biggest transport disruption to surface.

1 Like

Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
This year I am really determined to make it big,although I have being selling stuffs like t-shirts, watches and perfumes on foreign platforms like Amazon but this year i intend to move into other fast selling goods like mobile phones,and other fast selling tech products...Amazon is really a great place to sell if you understand how it works even as a non us citizen or resident

4 Likes

Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by shophut(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
Please can you coach me to do same. i am very interested sir. This is my new year request. Thank you for granting it.

Damentia:
This year I am really determined to make it big,although I have being selling stuffs like t-shirts, watches and perfumes on foreign platforms like Amazon but this year i intend to move into other fast selling goods like mobile phones,and other fast selling tech products...Amazon is really a great place to sell if you understand how it works even as a non us citizen or resident
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by traffwire: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
Alexious:
Am starting a transport business, just like uber 4 buses. The biggest transport disruption to surface.

Good one. I'm a software developer. You might need my service too.

1 Like

Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by Alexious(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
traffwire:

Good one. I'm a software developer. You might need my service too.
yes, definitely, ill get intouch
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by edkai: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Damentia:
Good evening Damentia. I'd like to discuss with you privately. Please check your mail box.
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by Noblepreneur: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
traffwire:
Good day, dudes!
I'm peter. A software engineer and media consultant. I have come to challenge us about our plans for this year. What business idea have you conceived to implement. In case you have anything you want us work on, kindly contact me via the phone number on my signature!
Do you mean like partnership or we will have to pay you for you to develop the software we fill can create value and bring in money?
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
edkai:
Good evening Damentia. I'd like to discuss with you privately. Please check your mail box.
mail me on the email on my signature
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by traffwire: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2019
Noblepreneur:
Do you mean like partnership or we will have to pay you for you to develop the software we fill can create value and bring in money?

It is surely a partnership business.
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by Noblepreneur: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2019
traffwire:

It is surely a partnership business.
Okay. I would chat you up
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by Ay04z(m): 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
TemiGod:
can u teach me plz?
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by ICBBonita(f): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
TemiGod:
pls am interested
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by Abbey1987: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
Damentia:

can you help me through the amazon tutorials?
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2019
Abbey1987:

can you help me through the amazon tutorials?
send me a mail.Use the contact on signature
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by Christian768: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2019
guys kindly chat me up, I need tutorial too on this Amazon selling and data selling business too. just need to start up something this year. chat me on 07067603168
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by traffwire: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2019
Noblepreneur:
Okay. I would chat you up

No problem.
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by skopido: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
You can easily Visit this Link => www.obadolagro..com for Full Details Practical Business Information You Can Start Right Now Without Even Spends / Invest Any Capital Kobo from Your Pocket To Getting Started Right Now .

Are you still SERIOUS and READY ?

If Yes ...... Just Click => www.obadolagro..com for FULL DETAILS INFORMATION HOW IT REALLY WORKS .
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by ehiotoye(f): 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ay04z:
can u teach me plz?
Interested in data reselling? Check this www.doc mobilenetwork.com check the contact number for further information
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by ehiotoye(f): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
ICBBonita:
pls am interested
If you are interested in data reselling, Vtu business n cable subscription you can check this out www.docmobilenetwork.com
Use the contact details there to get further information
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by Ay04z(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
ehiotoye:

Interested in data reselling? Check this www.doc mobilenetwork.com
check the contact number for further information
the site can't be reach
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by okeysly(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
Who has an adept knowledge in graphics design or app development I will love to learn any of these... If around Abuja kindly WhatsApp me ...

Check my signature for contact details
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by lontino: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2019
How does it work @Damenti
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by lontino: 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
How does it work@Damenti
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by ehiotoye(f): 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ay04z:
the site can't be reach
there is no space between the words. it is www.docmobilenetwork.com

1 Like

Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by dafido: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
My team and I started a marketing business with a US based company branching into Nigeria. Our target is $3,000 in our first 2 months, and we are not even selling any product or service.
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by BUGOFF(m): 7:17am On Jan 13, 2019
TemiGod:
can u link me? Tanx
Re: What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019? by fennels007(m): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2019
Damentia:

I will like to learn this 08034475520
fennels007@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 BEDROOM TERRACE DUPLEXES WITH BQ FOR SALE IN AJAH / *â–ªinternational Prime Capital(ipc)* / SCAM ALERT: FAKE Gtb Cloned Internet Banking Platform..>>beware<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.