Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,603 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile (38342 Views)

Portable Sings And Mocks Bobrisky In The Studio (video) / Wizkid Mocks Davido On His New Song "FEM" Over Burna Boy's Issue / Father’s Day: Adekunle Gold Sings And Dances For His Baby, Adejare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Farki: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
To be fair those yeye nursery rhymes on YouTube are annoying.
Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Emarvel(m): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
This made me to laugh.........

1 Like

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by PrincewithGod(m): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
What a pity! Inputting the devil into an innocent child.

1 Like

Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by academySteps(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
TrustworthyQ:
Cutest thing I'm seeing online today wink

Infact; Na Pikin wey vibe to FEM We go buy pampers for grin
lol yes o.
Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by cletz991(m): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dickson178:
undecided All davido song, na children dey enjoy am. I dn't knw why ,shout_out to the "G.O.A.T" king of ring > wizkid
make ur Belle nor swell up bc of too much hate.FEM angry
Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Harrynight(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
TrustworthyQ:
Cutest thing I'm seeing online today wink

Infact; Na Pikin wey vibe to FEM We go buy pampers for grin

grin grin grin
Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by JIMMY1393: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
when a song is easy to sing along to . it spreads like wildfire

In this scenario that doesn't make sense because the nursery school rhyme the baby rejected is actually easier to sing along to
Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Donbazooka: 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
I will prescribe automatic scholarship by DA I do and straight adoption of the baby.
Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Friend22(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A baby is seen in this video singing along to Davido's FEM playing from a phone after refusing the nursery rhymes the parent tried to play. The baby also goes further to put his finger to the mouth at every point in the song when Davido said FEM. The singer has also shared the video on his social media handles saying;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzBrlBoQDcc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG2o03aBXHl/?igshid=19aoq5xfbjt15

If you look closely you will notice those supporting this abuse of this child's sensibilities are between a certain age gap.
The people between this age gap are very foolish in thought and most times think of themselves as informed and aware of the world whereas they are the most foolish set of people who lack solutions to common problems.
Imagine exposing this young baby to this filth and tomorrow when this same child starts twerking at the age of 5 or less on boys in age bracket these same spoilt brats will start cursing her parents.

Modified.
I think we should blame the mum for exposing this young babe to something like this.
The mothers we have these days are just by name without having the requisite skills to upbring children.
Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by figoperch: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
pepuson:
By the look of things the next generation of kids will be worse than the indomie generation.

On an exponential level
Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by olamixx(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dickson178:
undecided All davido song, na children dey enjoy am. I dn't knw why ,shout_out to the "G.O.A.T" king of ring > wizkid
wizzy all day any day
Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Adebowalay(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
THIS IS SO CUTE.... PURE INNOCENCE... AMERICANS GO DRULL AND TRIP FOR THIS KIND STURVS... BUT NIGERIANS DEY HUNGRY... AND AS SUCH.. NA PARA MODE... lol
Re: Baby Sings And Chooses FEM Over Nursery Rhymes & Gets Davido To Smile by Khadiim: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dickson178:
Haters! FEM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella / Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) / BBNaija Ex-Housemates Hang Out Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.