Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

#endsars: Five Lessons Nigerians Can Take Away From These Protests - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: Five Lessons Nigerians Can Take Away From These Protests (232 Views)

6 Lessons Nigerians Must Learn From Controversy Facing Tinubu's Academic Record / Three Lessons Nigerians Can Learn From The UK Brexit Process / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars: Five Lessons Nigerians Can Take Away From These Protests by ibson99(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
On October 8, thousands of young people took to the streets of Lagos to call for the dissolution of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), an infamous police unit accused of extortion, extra-judicial killings, rape, and torture.

Since then a lot has transpired in a series of events that would come to be known globally as the #EndSARS protests.

Here are five lessons Nigerians can take away from the events of the past few weeks.

https://africaexplained.com.ng/five-lessons-from-nigerias-endsars-protests/
Re: #endsars: Five Lessons Nigerians Can Take Away From These Protests by yungmill(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
What we learned is that the devil is in awe of our leaders and we have those amongst us who can never see the light, saboteurs of all things good but claim to be saints like saint buhari!
Re: #endsars: Five Lessons Nigerians Can Take Away From These Protests by Moferere: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
It is time we (the youths) start organising ourselves ahead of 2023.
I know presidency might be a bit difficult but getting into State House of Assembly, House of Representatives, and Senate will not be too difficult
Re: #endsars: Five Lessons Nigerians Can Take Away From These Protests by blowjob: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin

Na WAA
Re: #endsars: Five Lessons Nigerians Can Take Away From These Protests by psyco: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: #endsars: Five Lessons Nigerians Can Take Away From These Protests by BOOZELEE: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
I learnt that some people cant stand there ground till the end.

And i also learnt that the Igbo man can never ever trust a Yoruba man again even if his life depends on it
Re: #endsars: Five Lessons Nigerians Can Take Away From These Protests by ibson99(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
BOOZELEE:
I learnt that some people cant stand there ground till the end.

And i also learnt that the Igbo man can never ever trust a Yoruba man again even if his life depends on it
stand? we stood, we fought and we lost

(1) (Reply)

Town Hall Meeting In Delta: Governor Okowa Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths, / End SARS: Buhari Surrounded Himself With Criminals, Who Lie To Him – Fr Mbaka / This Is The Only Way To Reform The Criminal Justice System And Nigerian Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.