Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests (84888 Views)

Sexual Molestation Of Girls In Jos By A Lebanese Man Sparks Protests / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officer, Sparks Protests (Video) / US Police Officer Reacts As Nigerian Police Profile Him Because Of His Braids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by tammie24: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
stayclearofme:

U don taya?
you no dey abuse again nah
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by stayclearofme: 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
tammie24:
you no dey abuse again nah
Lol...na u get bad mouth pass.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by tammie24: 12:03am On Oct 29, 2020
stayclearofme:

Lol...na u get bad mouth pass.
no be so o...

I just hate bullies

And you are one big bully
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by stayclearofme: 1:08am On Oct 29, 2020
tammie24:
no be so o...

I just hate bullies

And you are one big bully
Lol... cheesy cheesy see as u dey sound like say you know me. grin
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by tammie24: 6:50am On Oct 29, 2020
stayclearofme:

Lol... cheesy cheesy see as u dey sound like say you know me. grin
I don't even know how to be nice to you sef cos you were really annoying!
You need to change the way you respond to people
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by guchie4u(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2020
Our black bothers with Oyibo sense to the do.
How would fight two guns with just knife, you no dey fear. I personally feel say the guy no well.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by stayclearofme: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2020
tammie24:
I don't even know how to be nice to you sef cos you were really annoying!
You need to change the way you respond to people
You must be a very small boy may be 20 to 25 yrs...that is why u can't differentiate a joke..all my response to you were in a funny way but you can't see it, may be you are frustrated.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by tammie24: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
stayclearofme:

You must be a very small boy may be 20 to 25 yrs...that is why u can't differentiate a joke..all my response to you were in a funny way but you can't see it, may be you are frustrated.
first I'm not a boy

You may deny it but you weren't joking when you mentioned me the first time and we started to go back and forth
You later toned it down

I'm not frustrated but I know better than to straight up insult someone I don't know cos of their opinion

If you think you know better
State it in a mature way

I hope you learn to be better
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by stayclearofme: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
tammie24:
first I'm not a boy

You may deny it but you weren't joking when you mentioned me the first time and we started to go back and forth
You later toned it down

I'm not frustrated but I know better than to straight up insult someone I don't know cos of their opinion

If you think you know better
State it in a mature way

I hope you learn to be better
Lol .. grin grin..I don hear you no need to argue. But are you a female?...How are you doing?
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by tammie24: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
stayclearofme:

Lol .. grin grin..I don hear you no need to argue. But are you a female?...How are you doing?
yeah, female

Doing great
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Bigchristo: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

The world joined #EndSars. Make we no carry lie enter this one.
which of these white people carry placards and protest in the street like some of us did during the death of George Floyd?
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bigchristo:
which of these white people carry placards and protest in the street like some of us did during the death of George Floyd?

Are you fucking kidding me? Why are some of you like this?

When George Floyd died, white Americans full street protesting #BLM. So you expect them who are not in this country to go about causing nuisance in their own country? Did you also carry placard for Floyd? Wasn't it on twitter many of us protested?

Abeg, free white.

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by blueAgent(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by blueAgent(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Am not Sorry for Idiots like this.

Live by the gun you die by the gun.

https://dailystormer.su/with-walter-wallace-murdered-by-cops-who-will-pay-for-his-ten-10-children/
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by blueAgent(m): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
chiMoni37:
., still doesn't make sense... never charge towards a man with a gun... George Floyd commited a crime and was arrested he was asked to go inside the vehicle but he refused so necessary force was used. If had just comply he wouldn't have been dead...if it was a situation of black to black cop.. nobody would cry racism.. but once it's a white cop.. racism comes into play because it's a very sensitive issue... people should just learn to obey the law... it's normal for a black man to feel pity when he sees his fellow black been abused by another race.... but we need analyze issues like this from a different perspective ...what if he was white ,Asian or Latino.

good points bro.
The World is lacking people who still reason rationally.

The Idiot was a criminal by all standard same with George Floyd and many others.
Only liberal media glorify this fools as saints who were just killed by police for been black.

https://dailystormer.su/with-walter-wallace-murdered-by-cops-who-will-pay-for-his-ten-10-children/

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by blueAgent(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
ceejayluv:

Highly of course... I acknowledge. But the outcries seem like only blacks are being shot.

Research shows that more Whites are killed each year by police than blacks.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

When you consider that blacks commit 56% of homicide in US.

You get the true picture.

They are more prone to encountering Police officers.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by stayclearofme: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
tammie24:
yeah, female

Doing great
Lovely...God may be na my wife be this o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by tammie24: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
stayclearofme:

Lovely...God may be na my wife be this o! grin grin grin grin
you never marry?

thought you were baba 70
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by stayclearofme: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
tammie24:
you never marry?

thought you were baba 70
Hahahahaha since I know say u be female I don become boy 70....abeg make we roll.
A beg hit me up jare make NL nor dey see our jist again.. grin cool
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Bigchristo: 5:24am On Oct 30, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Are you fucking kidding me? Why are some of you like this?

When George Floyd died, white Americans full street protesting #BLM. So you expect them who are not in this country to go about causing nuisance in their own country? Did you also carry placard for Floyd? Wasn't it on twitter many of us protested?

Abeg, free white.
I didn’t but some Nigerians do, check it on google they carried placards and protested in front of US embassies, some churches even hold a mass service and funeral for George Floyd, that’s exactly what I am trying to say. Just in case you’re not aware.

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by stayclearofme: 5:45am On Oct 30, 2020
tammie24:
you never marry?

thought you were baba 70
Good morning
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by tammie24: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2020
stayclearofme:

Good morning

I hope you had a good night rest
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by stayclearofme: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
tammie24:

I hope you had a good night rest
Yes I did, I just woke. How are you?
Can you mail me please
felapikin@mail.com
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by khia: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
they can waste all this useless akatas for all i care. i don't give a fvck... Those guys are always hating on african and caribbean immigrants in the states

They are killing Carribeans and useless Nigerians as well. You better care, they don't see nationality only skin color.

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by khia: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
blueAgent:

Research shows that more Whites are killed each year by police than blacks.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

When you consider that blacks commit 56% of homicide in US.

You get the true picture.

They are more prone to encountering Police officers.

Black people do not commit 56% of the homicide in the US they are only accused and arrested for them. Whites are the ones who commit the most crimes in this country but are also the ones who walk free from them and receive less time than a minority who commits the exact same crime.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by khia: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
Okoroawusa:
The guy get mental problem o!

They should have just shot him in the leg. He had only a knife.

Well welcome to your own #Endsars.
Or the police could have ran away from him like they ran away from the mentally ill white boy who charged at them with a hatchet. The white boy charged at them and said he was going to kill their scum asses, hmm, it's funny how they don't fear for their lives when the person is white. The white boy was arrested without a scratch on his body.

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by khia: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
OK2NVME:
When you pull a weapon of any form on a cop in the US, you have authorized by your foolishness the use of deadly force.

Since one shot from a gun is considered potentially lethal, cops and civilians defending themselves are encouraged to go all out and empty their clip on you to avoid future expensive law suits seeking medical recompense and other b.s. the Jewish lawyer can throw at the cop.

So this is why both civilians and cops facing deadly confrontation shoot to kill and if it takes 30 rounds so be it.

So why don't these same cops use that same deadly force on whites in the same situations?Why do they become civilized when the suspects are white? Where is the fear for their lives when the suspects are white?

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by blueAgent(m): 6:19am On Nov 11, 2020
khia:

Black people do not commit 56% of the homicide in the US they are only accused and arrested for them. Whites are the ones who commit the most crimes in this country but are also the ones who walk free from them and receive less time than a minority who commits the exact same crime.

Where is your evidence?

just don't spit out trash show facts

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Terryishere: 1:58am On Nov 20, 2020
[left][/left]
khia:

They are killing Carribeans and Africans as well. You better care, they don't see nationality only skin color.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics / #JusticeForBarakat: Barakat Bello Raped And Killed In Ibadan / Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.