Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests (84913 Views)

Sexual Molestation Of Girls In Jos By A Lebanese Man Sparks Protests / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officer, Sparks Protests (Video) / US Police Officer Reacts As Nigerian Police Profile Him Because Of His Braids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by stayclearofme: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
tammie24:

Abuse don finish for your mouth?

No worry I get your time

She you say you no go get sense
Chai na wah o Buhari talk am...lazy youths.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by itoPaction(m): 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
When will all these stop? The lawmakers should urgently look at the laws setting up the Police and do something about it to curb the incessant killings.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by tammie24: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
stayclearofme:

Chai na wah o Buhari talk am...lazy youths.
you wey nor lazy
Wetin you don take your time do

Obviously being stewpid
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by ZooOga: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
When the perpetrators are white, look at the restraint of the police. #WalterWallaceJr

https://twitter.com/DerenicByrd/status/1321160830906347520
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Jdbrasco2: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
But let's be frank to ourselves, the guy was charging at police officers with a knife. Black people in the US are fond of this. Why not just obey the officer and file a suit if you feel maltreated. At least the law is working there.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by helicoptarr: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
Chromex:
both of you are dumb

Black live matter started during Obama presidency which Biden is vice. Because trigger happy white cops won't stop killing blacks. shooting like this has pretty much become almost daily thing in america since 2000 while most go unprotested because no video like this to get people outraged.

Now thanks to social media and smartphone, people can get this video out to let people know what is going on in america.

But stupid people like you two have to make it about politics.

Life has been so hard and harsh on this stained entity that blemishes of dumbness and stupidity have stronghold in him.

The world doesn't need another conduit for darkness.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by stayclearofme: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
tammie24:
you wey nor lazy
Wetin you don take your time do

Obviously being stewpid
Really? Stew..pid? I love stew a lot . Do you?.. grin grin
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Jaqenhghar: 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
banmee:

OMG no I didn't. Can you imagine? Nothing more dangerous than a group of s.tupid people banded together. You never know the havoc they can cause.
I am still looking for the link to share with you.

Its a case of birds of a feather flock together. They are kindred spirits. One admires the qualities one sees in himself. Donald Trump is loud , mannerless, uncouth, unapologatic, unsympathetic, money first, greedy, just like the average Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by tammie24: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
stayclearofme:

Really? Stew..pid? I love stew a lot . Do you?.. grin grin
as expected

I'm sure you like fish too

Fishbrain!
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by chiMoni37(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
MarjieJ57:
Black men in America expect to be killed by police. Holding a weapon was his last ditched effort in saving himself. How is it that 2 cops with 2 guns each and handcuffs could not subdue a man with a steak knife. Even if he was unarmed, they would of still shot him. George Floyd was unarmed. He was choked to death on live TV WHILE HE WAS HANDCUFFED.

., still doesn't make sense... never charge towards a man with a gun... George Floyd commited a crime and was arrested he was asked to go inside the vehicle but he refused so necessary force was used. If had just comply he wouldn't have been dead...if it was a situation of black to black cop.. nobody would cry racism.. but once it's a white cop.. racism comes into play because it's a very sensitive issue... people should just learn to obey the law... it's normal for a black man to feel pity when he sees his fellow black been abused by another race.... but we need analyze issues like this from a different perspective ...what if he was white ,Asian or Latino.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Exodora: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Do not question the police state .

For all the keyboard warriors defending the crimal and demonizing the police , I would love to see you go through the scenario and see what you would do .

Never argue with a guy with guns , if you want to live longer .
Whether you are right or not.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
360degreess:
I thought police brutalilty is only in Nigeria. And the US were forming good masters about #End SARS.. People of this world are confused.
Stop this mumu mentality, the world doesn't revolve around Nigeria.
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
sammysneh:
End sars abi Wetin dem go call their own
Mumu
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by EgusiShankly: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Commentor:
Channels journalists should call Puff Daddy to question him about shootings in America.
Dkm grin

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Commentor: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
EgusiShankly:
Dkm grin

You dig.

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by EgusiShankly: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Commentor:

You dig.
Sure..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by EgusiShankly: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
osazsky:
See people way ipob and yopob wan drag buhari go meet to face ICC's charges..them purpose drag USA to Nigeria to face iccp and efcc
the Nigerian army should also invade the US right away
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by stayclearofme: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
tammie24:
as expected

I'm sure you like fish too

Fishbrain!
Lol...fish is also very sweet. Have you tried eja dindin or eja tutu? But I don't eat the brain...do you Mumuni?
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by sammysneh(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Mumu
I didn't mention you, what's ur problem
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
sammysneh:

I didn't mention you, what's ur problem

No vex me i go comot your teeth just now angry
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Bigchristo:
they should carry their cross, when they first shoot George Floyd the world including some of we Nigerians protested but when ENDSARS protest was going on known of this international communities render their voices by joining us in the protest.. so make them fight their battle let us fight ours.
The world joined #EndSars. Make we no carry lie enter this one.

1 Like

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by sammysneh(m): 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
IGoComotYaTeeth:
No vex me i go comot your teeth just now angry

I know you are jobless, I don't have ur time
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
sammysneh:

I know you are jobless, I don't have ur time

ur father is jobless fool angry if you get mind drop where u live, if i no rearrange your teeth and face change my name angry
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by sammysneh(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
IGoComotYaTeeth:
ur father is jobless fool angry if you get mind drop where u live, if i no rearrange your teeth and face change my name angry

I dey warri you hear,
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by tammie24: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
stayclearofme:

Lol...fish is also very sweet. Have you tried eja dindin or eja tutu? But I don't eat the brain...do you Mumuni?
what about furo adiye?

I'm certain you had lots of that growing up

It says a lot about your sense of reasoning
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by banmee(m): 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I am still looking for the link to share with you.

Its a case of birds of a feather flock together. They are kindred spirits. One admires the qualities one sees in himself. Donald Trump is loud , mannerless, uncouth, unapologatic, unsympathetic, money first, greedy, just like the average Nigerian

Daaammmnnn brother. Cool down na. You wan ki dem?
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by stayclearofme: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
tammie24:
what about furo adiye?

Furo adiye is very sweet too. Do u love it?
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
ivolt:

You must be a Trump supporter. I hope you didn't support EndSars.

I am against the massacring of our unarmed innocent people by Nigerian terrorist federal and state Governors.

Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
ceejayluv:

Highly of course... I acknowledge. But the outcries seem like only blacks are being shot.
Yeah,I get you
Re: Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests by stayclearofme: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
tammie24:
what about furo adiye?

U don taya?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics / #JusticeForBarakat: Barakat Bello Raped And Killed In Ibadan / Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.