Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,180 members, 7,867,423 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri (1377 Views)

Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads / Fulani Attacks A Village In Bokkos Lga, Plateau State Killing Many.... / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fulani herdsmen have been attacking and killing our people with impunity but you have not heard of Igbo saying they will hunt down all northerners in southern NIGERIA

They attack and kill elderly, young and children and it will be reported as farmers herders clash and I ask why is a Fulani clashing with a two years baby in ebonyi

They will go on national television and a top politician from the north will tell you that they are only looking for water for their cows and that is why the lasting solution is WATER WAY BILL (not prosecution and death penalty for those that killed innocent citizens that welcomed them in their community)

But when the people rise up to defend themselves against this killing....it is called IPOB ATTACKING MUSLIMS IN SOUTH EAST

YOU CAN NEVER PLAY TRICK WITH AN IGBO MAN AND WE HAVE LEARNT OUR LESSON ON THEIR DIVIDE AND CONQUER FIRST HAND....IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

VIEWER DISCRETION!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Moferere: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Oh my God.
This evil must stop

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by IamWonderful: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Oh my God, this country kills with impunity, this is too gory and heartbreaking to look at.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by hammer3: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
WAT THEY DO IN THE NORTH SAYING IT IS BECOS IGBO ARE IN THE NORTH.

THEY HAVE MOVED TO OUR VILLAGES IN THE SOUTHEAST.

MAYBE OUR VILLAGES NOW ARE FULANI LAND.

FULANI HAVE NO FUTURE IN NIGERIA, EXCEPT WAR.

ANYDAY BUHARI FINISH, WE WILL START KILLING THEM AND THEY WILL LEAVE NIGERIA.

FULANI SHOULD GO BACK TO GUINEA BISSUA.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by hammer3: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
WEN U TAKE A LOOK AT THOSE PICTURES, U CAN SEE THEY ARE UNARMED WOMEN, ELDERLY AND BABIES.

TELL ME, WHY A FULANI MAN WILL LEAVE HIS COUNTRY IN GUINEA BISSUA TO COME ALL THE WAY TO NIGERIA AND MURDER PEOPLE IN THIER VILLAGES?

NOT EVEN PEOPLE THAT CAN FIGHT BACK, NO, FULANI ARE COWARDLY, THEY WILL CARRY AK47 AND KNIFE TO KILL WOMEN, BABIES AND ELDERLY.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by estirocky(f): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
They will attack you and expects you to keep quiet and if you try to defend yourself they will tell you it means war

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by ERockson: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Cowards

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Veqtor: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
hammer3:
WEN U TAKE A LOOK AT THOSE PICTURES, U CAN SEE THEY ARE UNARMED WOMEN, ELDERLY AND BABIES.

TELL ME, WHY A FULANI MAN WILL LEAVE HIS COUNTRY IN GUINEA BISSUA TO COME ALL THE WAY TO NIGERIA AND MURDER PEOPLE IN THIER VILLAGES?

NOT EVEN PEOPLE THAT CAN FIGHT BACK, NO, FULANI ARE COWARDLY, THEY WILL CARRY AK47 AND KNIFE TO KILL WOMEN, BABIES AND ELDERLY.

Yes o. That is what I kip shouting that this Fulani things are our problem.

They have overtaken d military nd d govt.

Which was y.. fulani men together with their brothers in the army...joined in killing pple at Oyigbo... yet no one is saying anything about it.

All wike could do was to cowardly blame ipob.

Whereas ds evil creatures are the cause of it all..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Bkayyy: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
Oh my God, this country kills with impunity, this is too gory and heartbreaking to look at.
Is this really you or I'm I dreaming?
It seems the pictures of osun youths receiving ipob treatment has changed you by force.
Well, I like the new you.
Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
This one is in ENUGU

FULANI HERDSMEN MASSACRED THE INDIGENOUS HOST YET NO ONE ATTACKED THEM

IF YOU ALL KNOW HOW MANY IPOB MEMBERS DYING IN BUSHES OF EBONYI STATE TRYING TO DEFEND OUR LAND, YOU WILL BE ASHAMED OF IGBO LEADERS-NNAMDI KANU

Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
THEY ATTACKED OYIGBO IN RIVER STATE AND THE INDIGENES TRY TO PROTECT THEIR LIVES....THEY CALLED IT IPOB KILLING NORTHERNERS IN RIVERS

Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Kirchoffs: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is pure rubbish , let's the people unite as one and defend themselves
Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
hammer3:

when you try to learn a self defence the army will clamp down on you all and say SO YOU ARE LEARNING TO FIGHT GOVERNMENT ABIH? AND YOU WILL BE SHOCKED TO ASK IF FULANI HERDSMEN ARE THE GOVERNMENT..... WELL YEA! THEY ARE
Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
ERockson:
Cowards

That's what they are..... They kill and burn you alive in your sleep, sneak up on you in the farm, rape and hack your internal organs out, tie you up while you watch them rape your wife and daughter then kill them and kill you last and call you all INFIDELS.... WHEN YOU TRY TO DEFEND YOUR LAND? IPOB IS A TERRORIST GROUP AND ORDER WILL COME FROM ABUJA....they will use the governor aspiring for higher position tell him how IMPORTANT NIGERIA MUST REMAIN ONE TO AVOID ANY WAR.....BUT THEY ARE ALREADY FIGHTING A COLD WAR AT YOUR BACKYARD... TUEHH!
Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
This kind of topic is there antidote.... THEY WILL FLEE UPON SITING THE HEADLINE....THEY HATE THEIR GAME PLANS UNCOVERED
Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by mike8804: 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
An advice to southern part of Nigeria... virtually all tribes in Nigeria hate Fulani/Hausa tribe... you can't fight them alone, they're have completely absorbed Hausa populations and use it to advance their agenda in all sectors of the society.

I know they're very skilled in divide and rule tactics, but all tribes in the south got to align and defeat them unless they will subdue every tribes in the South, they're doing it politically, economically, the next is religiously and militarily.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by ifejobi84754: 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
This kind of topic is there antidote.... THEY WILL FLEE UPON SITING THE HEADLINE....THEY HATE THEIR GAME PLANS UNCOVERED
Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by bigeliot(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
The only defence they have is the terrorist group called ipob. That is y it was banned at d 1st place. They know ipob is the only resistance they will meet. All the south east governors needs to be hanged for failing their people. I just don't understand how people reason I. Even if na charm. E no dey expire? Just for political position u sacrifice ur people. What d northerners won't do. Kai

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Ebenezer202I: 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
ezenwajosh:
They will attack you and expects you to keep quiet and if you try to defend yourself they will tell you it means war
fake news

1 Like

Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by ifychris77(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fulani men now turn to cow
Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 28, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
fake news
Eghu ohia
Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Ebenezer202I: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Eghu ohia
Igbo man speak in English cos this is a public forum
Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
Igbo man speak in English cos this is a public forum
OH SORRY DIDN'T KNOW BUT I HAVE TO SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO ISLAM BEFORE COMMENTING ON MUSLIM TOPICS IN A PUBLIC FORUM!
Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2020
mike8804:
An advice to southern part of Nigeria... virtually all tribes in Nigeria hate Fulani/Hausa tribe... you can't fight them alone, they're have completely absorbed Hausa populations and use it to advance their agenda in all sectors of the society.

I know they're very skilled in divide and rule tactics, but all tribes in the south got to align and defeat them unless they will subdue every tribes in the South, they're doing it politically, economically, the next is religiously and militarily.

The hausas are actually nice as a people. They've been subdued by those termites called foolanis. And the foolanis are manipulating them.
Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 28, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

The hausas are actually nice as a people. They've been subdued by those termites called foolanis. And the foolanis are manipulating them.
that's true Hausa people are good but no one not even a southerner can pass through Fulani and remain the same....they will manipulate you into doubting your own parents
Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Garbanjibrilla(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nothing You Can Do To Them Fulani Pass What Your Especting / Their Medicine Is Only We Mambilla Sardauna That Can Fght Them
Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by wakaman: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pray the social media bill is passed ASAP. It would keep your kind in jail for good. Propagating unfounded and unverified news to incite hate and invite anarchy. Na Nnamdi kanu shit full your brain ezenwajosh the yamree. angry
Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
wakaman:
Pray the social media bill is passed ASAP. It would keep your kind in jail for good. Propagating unfounded and unverified news to incite hate and invite anarchy. Na Nnamdi kanu shit full your brain ezenwajosh the yamree. angry

Yea they threaten you as usual...
Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by Mrscarter(f): 12:54am On Oct 29, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Fulani herdsmen have been attacking and killing our people with impunity but you have not heard of Igbo saying they will hunt down all northerners in southern NIGERIA

They attack and kill elderly, young and children and it will be reported as farmers herders clash and I ask why is a Fulani clashing with a two years baby in ebonyi

They will go on national television and a top politician from the north will tell you that they are only looking for water for their cows and that is why the lasting solution is WATER WAY BILL (not prosecution and death penalty for those that killed innocent citizens that welcomed them in their community)

But when the people rise up to defend themselves against this killing....it is called IPOB ATTACKING MUSLIMS IN SOUTH EAST

YOU CAN NEVER PLAY TRICK WITH AN IGBO MAN AND WE HAVE LEARNT OUR LESSON ON THEIR DIVIDE AND CONQUER FIRST HAND....IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

VIEWER DISCRETION!!!

They're more animals than their cows are undecided
Re: Fulani Attacks Indigenous People In Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra, Abia, Owerri by adecz: 4:48am On Oct 29, 2020
Allowing Fulani herders in any
southern communities now is a
mistake..

With Buhari in power, the attitude of
these herders have changed, so the southern
communities must be wise.

The same government has allowed
Fulani unhindered access to our highways
to abduct, kidnap & murder travelers at
will with no repercussions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MODIFIED / What Made Fraud So Popular? / Pakistan Overturns Christian Couple's Blasphemy Death Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.