Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) (32589 Views)

NAF Wings 4 New Pilots, Certifies 2 Combat Rated Pilots (Photos) / Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 / Meet Capt Chinyelu Ndubuisi President Buhari's Able Pilot ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by Ifybwoy7: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
amazingspiderma:
How is this news, were they not suppose to produce pilot before?

I don't even know if the military has any strategic information hidden from Boko Haram.

This country will graduate pilots and buy weapons and it will be all over the news, but palliatives news will be kept secret from hungry masses.

This is just Amazing.
bros he tire me o. i wonder if this is the kind of news i other countries military.
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by Benitoh: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
So i should celebrate because another aboki has been elevated based on his tribe abi. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by bamasite2: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Congrats
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by Toju200(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
IsBubuAlive:
Good news

But imagine a whole airforce celebrating the winging of one pilot. It then begs the question; how many pilots are currently in active duty in the airforce?

Can we comfortably get a whole fleet in the air without shortage of pilots? And that's even if we have a whole fleet.

And senators are sharing 120bn
if you know the amount of pilots we've trained and had in the last 4yrs you womwo be saying what you're saying...
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by 123Map(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Congrats to him grin

nonsense thread though shocked
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by laidima88(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
wow this is strange
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by Kicktaker(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Zombie spotted

Toju200:
just like the way you don't have sense how would you know....
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by killuminati(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations!!
Soldier go!Soldier Come!

In all we do, Don't invest your time trying to Please men in Detriment to Pleasing GOD..

Once you go, Life Continues..
Once you go, it's go stand Before the Almighty GOD!!

Who would you rather Please?
Man or GOD?
It's in your Court to decide now you have Life. Once life goes, it Shifts to God's Court!

I Righteousness would Rather Please God Almighty and get bashed and insulted by man,
Than Please man, Get man's Praises only to get Bashed by GOD ..
Guy park one side with your everyday sermons!

1 Like

Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by OwenJesse27(m): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
jozee8:
Where are the names checkers crew
Come in here and check something for me grin
You mean the Biafra chest beaters grin
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by agboifeanyi242(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Waiting for this message. This may take a while.....learn more
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by Royalfurnitures: 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
After all this Boko haram go still dey get upper hand

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by ceejayluv(m): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
ONE pilot? Seriously?
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by Elfaris(m): 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Congratulations. This is cheering news. May Allah keep you guys safe to in turn keep us safe. ameen.
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by Giroud12: 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
And arotille case have been swept under the carpet just like dat ,
Just recruiting northeners in most of the vital positions in the military ,.

1 Like

Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by ayenale1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nothernerz agenda...how dem take do the recruitment self, abi no be d same online recruitment wey everybody dey do northerners dey do?mmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by Miracle2020: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
Zico5:
Government of the North and for the North alone. These people make it seems as if the south is deficient when it comes to public service. I don't
Blame them, the fault is of the federal character commission that's already dead. If not where are Yoruba and Igbo that are sound in every area. Quota system has destroyed a lot of things in this nation.
your foolishness refused to allow you to see the positive side of the news.
Continue until you become the worst fool in the universe.
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hmm....sponsored post or naija dey crase

Just this small boy...no b something new or that great
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
Boko Haram embeds

Instead of bombing terrorist this one too will be dropping them supplies and ammo...that's what poor Arotile refused to do that got her murdered so gruesomely

Nigeria remains a joke
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by denny97797: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hmm....sponsored post or naija dey craseJust this small boy...no b something new or that great
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by IsBubuAlive: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Toju200:
if you know the amount of pilots we've trained and had in the last 4yrs you womwo be saying what you're saying...

The floor is yours.

Enlighten me.
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by Drone95(m): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
Afterwards he will follow orders.
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
brosom:
make una no kill this one as una did to arotile, the innocent beautiful girl with future pass buharis generation wasted like that.

Keep resting in Peace AROTILE!!
I wonder what nonsense u would spit if the Christian killer of the girl were not arrested and confessed to their act!
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by Layksaide(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
amazingspiderma:

I don't even know if the military has any strategic information hidden from Boko Haram.

This country will graduate pilots and buy weapons and it will be all over the news, but palliatives news will be kept secret from hungry masses.

This is just Amazing.

It's news because of another northerner is been winged. You can see the logic behind the death of Arotile. Check it out, what's the info of those winged before this guy. There's an agenda. Keep your eyes vigilant

1 Like

Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by oscarfrosh: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Warrior!!!!
AFMS product
Keep the good work bro
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by DonroxyII: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Zico5:
Government of the North and for the North alone. These people make it seems as if the south is deficient when it comes to public service. I don't
Blame them, the fault is of the federal character commission that's already dead. If not where are Yoruba and Igbo that are sound in every area. Quota system has destroyed a lot of things in this nation.
Just pray for us not to have civil war ... These are the pilots that will fly payloads over Southern Nigeria grin ....

Chaiiiii..... Lai still wants to regulate social media !

1 Like

Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by Shalommy(f): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
They won't kill this one because he is bokoharam offspring. Nonsense.
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
hope wetin happen to that girl no go happen to this one cos me sef don dey fear Nigeria!
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by FirstCounsel(m): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin cheesy
amazingspiderma:

This is just Amazing.
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by Danny50: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... I must say that NAF are really trying but JESUS is the best.
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by SolarEdge: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bravo!

Have you seen this SOLAR FLOOD LIGHT WITH INBUILT CCTV CAMERA?
see demo below and send a DM via the link on my signature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOeiIXPCEOc
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by purity247(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2020
Showing your card to your opponent!!!, dont this old fool read "art of war"? They av already shown him to the enemy.
I wonder where Nigeria is heading, whenever the ARMY or AIRFORCE buy any weapon, or get any briliant or extraordinary men, instead making it an classified information they always find ways to let the enemy know.
I wonder if there is anything called secret security, secret agent or even undercover agent.
Cause if we have it, does old idiot which we vote in will anounce it to the world that so so so person is an agent of so so so place.

another sacrificial lamb

Well sha
Although they dont pray for it,

GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) by calabardick(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
I now understand why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos / Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.