Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Ex-mbgn Adaeze Igwe-yobo: ‘i Can Be A Gold Digger’ And Speaks On 12am Marriage A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-mbgn Adaeze Igwe-yobo: ‘i Can Be A Gold Digger’ And Speaks On 12am Marriage A (1387 Views)

Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Twerking Skills (photo) / Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-mbgn Adaeze Igwe-yobo: ‘i Can Be A Gold Digger’ And Speaks On 12am Marriage A by pckid: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2011
2008 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Adaeze Igwe is married to footballer Joseph Yobo… In a recent chat with blogger Blackheroesport , she spoke about pregnancy, the separate lives of a beauty queen and mother, marriage with a footballer – how they met and insist the quick marriage wasn’t because of his financial status. She can’t explain why she loves Joseph Yobo and she dives into her childhood too. She said: Funny enough, we never knew each other before we met; it was along the line that we started talking. I knew who Joseph Yobo was, but I couldn’t place the face with the name. Check the entire interview below:

How is it like being a mother?

It is beautiful. I’m actually rushing home to my son because he is so used to me. It is nothing that I expected to be really difficult. I’m used to it now and I’m loving every bit of it.

How did you feel at the early stage of the pregnan, http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/03/ex-mbgn-adaeze-igwe-yobo-i-can-be-a-gold-digger-and-speaks-on-12am-marriage-and-growing-up/

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 28 Pcis From The Nigeria Entertainment Awards (celebs And Performances / Nigerian Hip Hop Stars Celebrity Pool Party With Shine / Davido Disrespects Lagos Monarch….beaten To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.