Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

JAMB UTME 2021 Thread - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME 2021 Thread (142971 Views)

Jamb(utme) 2021: Practice Past Questions For Free / GRE 2021 Thread.... What's D Way Forward? Achieving High Scores Is D Goal / 10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Vipro(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Futuremom:
I am here oooo, how will I join the group please?
*Good Morning Imminent UNIBEN Students�*

*Admission Orientation and information begins tonight by 8pm⚡*

https:///DslFJlNplnd5Vte3W0NhVE

*Invite Others ⚡*
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Vipro(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
The5DME:
me bro. Uniben aspirant

*Invite Others ⚡*
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Vipro(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
OJay360:
Add me 09081436674

*Invite Others ⚡*
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Futuremom: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
The site can not be reached
Vipro:

*Invite Others ⚡*
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Futuremom: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please I score 208 in jamb and I want to study Economics in uniben,what's my chance in gaining admission? Please help
Futuremom:
I am here oooo, how will I join the group please?
somebody should help me please
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Najdorf: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Guavo:
what's your aggregate ?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by EazyBen(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! I wrote on saturday 19 june and up till nw, i have not seen my result. "Dear (my name), Your UTME Result is not released yet..."
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by ProudTalk: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Got 204,I picked quantity survey

Please can you help me with which school I can be admitted with the score cos initially I picked unilag but my score is too low and unilag is competitive so thinking of change of course but which of these schools can I be consider picking for my change of course:
Lasu
Futo
Uniben
A reply will be appreciated
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by The5DME(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
ProudTalk:
Got 204,I picked quantity survey

Please can you help me with which school I can be admitted with the score cos initially I picked unilag but my score is too low and unilag is competitive so thinking of change of course but which of these schools can I be consider picking for my change of course:
Lasu
Futo
Uniben
A reply will be appreciated
All universities are competitive. But I'll advise you take Uniben.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Grateful02(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
This is tempting me to check mine but las Las na my result. I no need rush,it will still be there
Najdorf:

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by sanpipita(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
Is change of course and University option still open?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
My 50 cent If you're below 270 and you want Medicine. I doubt you would get it. If your O level is good, you can apply schools like Uniport that does Post utme and you get your result instanta to Know where you stand.
Such a shame UI isn't available this year.
UNN is quite rusty in its Admission process and admits more into certain health departments and at the end drop you. So when Applying UNN trust God even if you have admission.
If you scored less than 290 and your O level is bad and you want Unilag Med just forget it. Fine you can do well in their post Utme but your O level is Pivotal in attaining a good mark. Only "0.75" can knock you off even if they have available space, some spaces are reserved for Certain Individuals.
If you an Engineering Person and you scored less than 230 and you're an indigene of that state, you can choose ; Mathematics, Statistics,Physics. For the Biology people you can apply Chemistry, Agricultural Science etc.
Many are aware but some might not be. When Applying state Universities, do your own background checks. Many are crooks in terms of admission process.
To those who wrote you did well. One of a Tutor who teaches in a Tutorial centre got 200.
This Jamb get as e be but remember they're a thousand ways to move forward .
Change institution, change course. Don't reject admission when the time comes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
Zeeknow3245:
My 50 cent If you're below 270 and you want Medicine. I doubt you would get it. If your O level is good, you can apply schools like Uniport that does Post utme and you get your result instanta to Know where you stand.
UNN is quite rusty in its Admission process and admits more into certain health departments and at the end drop you. So when Applying UNN trust God even if you have admission.
If you scored less than 290 and your O level is bad and you want Unilag Med just forget it. Fine you can do well in their post Utme but your O level is Pivotal in attaining a good mark. Only "0.75" can knock you off even if they have available space, some spaces are reserved for Certain Individuals.
If you an Engineering Person and you scored less than 230 and you're an indigene of that state, you can choose ; Mathematics, Statistics,Physics. For the Biology people you can apply Chemistry, Agricultural Science etc.
Many are aware but some might not be. When Applying state Universities, do your own background checks. Many are crooks in terms of admission process.
To those who wrote you did well. One of a Tutor who teaches in a Tutorial centre got 200.

Guys read and re-read this, alot of wisdom is applied here.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Akintundexxy: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Zeeknow3245:
Wisdom.
I don't want to change course but I don't mind changing Uni.
Medicine...which state University might take 250+ for medicine.
I mean state University.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
The5DME:
I try sha with my 280.
I Have gained admission into Ui tongue.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mangekyo:
Can someone enter NDA with 175?
Why you no go fail undecided, time wey you suppose use read, you dey go troll for Nairaland politics section.

Better prepare better next year, no decent school would accept you with your pathetic 175 score.

cc: The5dme

5 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Guavo: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Najdorf:
nice score. What course, bro ?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Mangekyo: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Why you no go fail undecided, time wey you suppose use read, you dey go troll for Nairaland politics section.

Better prepare better next year, no decent school would accept you with your pathetic 175 score.

You're right embarassed

3 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by The5DME(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
ShadowCracker:

I pass well na mugu. Stop quoting me you dumbfvck.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Alakoyequdus20: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
I scored 210 and I want to study physiotherapy any hope? suggest a university accept that point
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by The5DME(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
ShadowCracker:

I Have gained admission into Ui tongue.
How is this information pivotal to my existence? angry
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by ennyj01(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please a relative of mine scored 184 in her Jamb.. She has it in mind to study accounting and the school she chose is AAUA, Ondo state.

Please what school can she gain admission into with that Jamb score?

Please I will be glad if the experienced ones can help me with list of schools thank you.

Also is it possible for her to gain admission o study accounting into AAUA?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Unknownartiste(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
I got 248, i want to choose either nursing or pharmacy, which is the best for the score and which university, would be favourable, please I need a suggestion
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
The5DME:

How is this information pivotal to my existence? angry
e choke grin grin
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
The5DME:
I pass well na mugu. Stop quoting me you dumbfvck.
tongue
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by The5DME(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
ShadowCracker:

e choke grin grin
e choke your papa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (65) (Reply)

OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus / The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.