Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

JAMB UTME 2021 Thread - Education (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME 2021 Thread (142475 Views)

Jamb(utme) 2021: Practice Past Questions For Free / GRE 2021 Thread.... What's D Way Forward? Achieving High Scores Is D Goal / 10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by The5DME(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Computer science cool.
Nice
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Guavo:
Image technology Image techonogy is among the least factors that will affect the demands for medical radiography inthe society. I mentioned lack of information,earlier, as one of the core factors why medical radiography is under saturated,and here you are,proving me right. You're going to compare them with x-ray technicians very soon,if you have not done that,albiet,covertly, with your image technology narrative.
You don't get the narrative do you? I said that you saying Radiography is less saturated is just fallacy. More Diploma schools are being opened. Fine they can't replace your conventional Radiographer but you see ehn it's just a matter of Time. MLS was like this.

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by kingjms010(m): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Is there any private uni that will consider 180 for nursing?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
kingjms010:
Is there any private uni that will consider 180 for nursing?
Medical courses are sorted oo. Choose another.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by yellowgarri2(m): 5:57am On Jun 30, 2021
In case you had issue with LOW JAMB SCORES & doubtful of ADMISSION, Enroll for a 200L UNIVERSITY PROGRAM i.e IJMB/JUPEB and secure ADMISSION into 200L UNIVERSITY of choice without writing JAMB. DM or call 07081091275
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Solomoncares: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2021
What's next for the journey ahead? Did you score higher or lower? There are other programs which will guarantee you admissions and which will guarantee that you move forward in life. (You can contact Solomoncares to know more).

As always......as we are a group of intellectuals in our different fields and we can offer the best when it matters most.

UNILAG
UNILORIN
YABA TECH

Reach out to Solomoncares on WhatsApp group chat
Kindly join this platform to receive the best of information concerning the three universities

Kindly use this Number to be added to the group chat
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Guavo: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2021
Zeeknow3245:

You don't get the narrative do you? I said that you saying Radiography is less saturated is just fallacy. More Diploma schools are being opened. Fine they can't replace your conventional Radiographer but you see ehn it's just a matter of Time. MLS was like this.
ok.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by kingjms010(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Zeeknow3245:
Medical courses are sorted oo. Choose another.
Thanks bro What course do you recommend?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by DAramis: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
CC Chycebel

To those that contributed so far in the thread, keep it up. To the lady who made suggestions to me regarding institutions and courses, maximum thank you.

I have done my research, gotten the required information as well as pass it across to the person who needs it most. Hopefully, her admission would click after doing the necessary things expected of her.

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Sheffdon: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pls can i do affidavit to support my wrong date of birth? Will unilag accept it? This is urgent. Thanks
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by DawnE: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hello, please indicate if you wrote on Monday, 21st June and have seen your result. A neighbour of mine wrote on the same day and still hasn't seen her result.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Grateful02(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
I must say the score is so low for nursing all tho I would had advised he/she opts for social works but with the way you're stressing more on NURSING and coupled with the fact of such a score, i bet the possibility of a admission at a university is zero(doesn't exist). Just as someone has said, Poly's and college of healths will be the best option(of which unfortunatly i don't know about both).
As to what schs, I guess each state got a college of health but I'd advise you choose the one at the plc you stay. Please try to encourage the person to cheer up as it doesn't mean THE END OF THE WORLD but rather come out STRONGER to proof doubters WRONG!

Finally its grateful02 and not grsteful02(hands on the face).
DAramis:
Abeg, someone who scores around 150 in jamb, is there any University or polytechnic that could admit the person?

The person wanted to study nursing, but going by the score, would need to do change of course and put another course (preferably in medical related field). Going by what I read in last page, radiography requires high Jamb score. What of Medical laboratory technician, biochemist or biological sciences or social works?

Please, I need suggestions. Also, if you know any cheaper school of nursing in the south south or south east the person can register and gain admission, do suggest please.

CC Guavo,
Grsteful02, Zeeknows3245
Others
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by DAramis: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Grateful02:
I must say the score is so low for nursing all tho I would had advised he/she opts for social works but with the way you're stressing more on NURSING and coupled with the fact of such a score, i bet the possibility of a admission at a university is zero(doesn't exist). Just as someone has said, Poly's and college of healths will be the best option(of which unfortunatly i don't know about both).
As to what schs, I guess each state got a college of health but I'd advise you choose the one at the plc you stay. Please try to encourage the person to cheer up as it doesn't mean THE END OF THE WORLD but rather come out STRONGER to proof doubters WRONG!

Finally its grateful02 and not grsteful02(hands on the face).

Firstly, apologies for getting the moniker spelling wrong. I didn't even do proof reading of my writeup. Done justice to that slight error.

In addition to your comment, why I was stressing nursing was because, it is what she actually wanted, added to the fact that, job prospects abounds. With view of the reality on ground, she would do change of course and put college of health technology (since her score is too low to guarantee admission in polytechnics or university). Social works was another good prospect but when I checked some of the college of health technology, they do not offer such. Rather, laboratory technology, environmental management, public health and safety etc are what are offered.

As it stands now, there is no need for her to cry over spilled milk. She would follow the college of health technology route and put in some good courses which I suggested to her.
Nursing schools privately runned or church owned are still there though have no idea what it entails. Hopefully, she would research towards those areas also.

Peace.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Unknownartiste(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
248 nursing, uniport, what are my chances of getting admitted?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Akintundexxy: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Any newly admitted Lautech student here..
Any newly admitted Lautech student here
Any newly admitted Lautech student here pls

Any Lautech student
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
DAramis:
Abeg, someone who scores around 150 in jamb, is there any University or polytechnic that could admit the person?

The person wanted to study nursing, but going by the score, would need to do change of course and put another course (preferably in medical related field). Going by what I read in last page, radiography requires high Jamb score. What of Medical laboratory technician, biochemist or biological sciences or social works?

Please, I need suggestions. Also, if you know any cheaper school of nursing in the south south or south east the person can register and gain admission, do suggest please.

CC Guavo,
Greatful02, Zeeknows3245
Others
Chief these are the schools that accepts 150
YOBE STATE UNIVERSITY, DAMATURU, YOBE STATE
UYO CITY POLYTECHNIC, UYO, AKWA-IBOM STATE
UMAR SULEIMAN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, GASHUA(AFFL TO UNIMAID, MAIDUGURI)
THE POLYTECHNIC, IBADAN, OYO STATE
SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MGT, OAU TEACHING HOSPITAL, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE
SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MGT (UCH, IBADAN, OYO STATE)
SALEM UNIVERSITY, LOKOJA, KOGI STATE
RUFUS GIWA POLYTECHNIC, OWO, ONDO STATE
RONIK POLYTECHNIC, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE
RAMAT POLYTECHNIC, MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE
PORT HARCOURT POLYTECHNIC, RUMUOLA, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE
POGIL COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY, OKE-ERI, IJEBU-ODE, OGUN STATE
OYO STATE COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, IGBOORA, OYO STATE
OBONG UNIVERSITY, OBONG, NTAK, AKWA IBOM
NIGERIA TURKISH NILE UNIVERSITY, ABUJA, FCT
NIGER STATE POLYTECHNIC, ZUNGERU, NIGER STATE
NIGER STATE COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, MOKWA, NIGER STATE
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY, UROMI, EDO STATE
NASARAWA STATE POLYTECHNIC, LAFIA, NASARAWA STATE
LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE
LAGOS STATE POLY, IKORODU, LAGOS STATE
LAGOS STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY, YABA, LAGOS STATE
KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC, ILORIN, KWARA STATE
KEBBI STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ALIRO, KEBBI STATE
KADUNA POLYTECHNIC, KADUNA, KADUNA STATE
JIBWIS COLLEGE OF ARABIC AND ISLAMIC EDUCATION, GOMBE, GOMBE STATE
FIDEI POLYTECHNIC, GBOKO, BENUE STATE
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, GUSAU, ZAMFARA STATE
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC,ILARO, OGUN STATE
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, UKANA, AKWA IBOM STATE
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, OFFA, KWARA STATE
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, NASSARAWA, NASARAWA STATE
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, KAURA/NAMODA, ZAMFARA STATE
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, EDE, OSUN STATE
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE
FEDERAL COLLEGE OF ORTHOPEDIC TECHNOLOGY, IGBOBI, LAGOS STATE
FEDERAL COLLEGE OF LAND RESOURCES TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI, IMO STATE
FCT COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ZUBA, ABUJA, FCT
DELTA STATE POLYTECHNIC, OZORO, DELTA STATE
DELTA STATE POLYTECHNIC, OTEFE, DELTA STATE
DELTA STATE POLYTECHNIC, OGWASHI-UKU, DELTA STATE
CROSS RIVER UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR, CROSS RIVERS STATE
COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AKWANGA, NASARAWA STATE
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECH), LAFIAGI, KWARA STATE
COLLEGE OF ADMINISTRATIVE AND BUSINESS STUDIES, POTISKUM, YOBE STATE
AUCHI POLYTECHNIC, AUCHI, EDO STATE
AKWA-IBOM STATE POLYTECHNIC, IKOT-OSURUA, AKWA IBOM STATE
ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ONDO, ONDO STATE
ABDUL-GUSAU POLYTECHNIC, TALATA-MAFARA, ZAMFARA STATE
Good luck and check their courses
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Grateful02(m): 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Smiles, I so knew its uniport you'd opt for. Anyways fingers crossed.To any uni you finally settle for, All the best
Unknownartiste:
248 nursing, uniport, what are my chances of getting admitted?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by DAramis: 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
Zeeknow3245:

ECHNIC, TALATA-MAFARA, ZAMFARA STATE
Good luck and check their courses

Thanks for the information boss.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Footballtroll19: 12:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Pls guys I scored 230 in jamb but I want to do a change in institution to ABU Zaria pls is it advisable and what I want to study is public administration too and pls how much is there school fees and do they do post utme too
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Unknownartiste(m): 12:51am On Jul 01, 2021
Grateful02:
Smiles, I so knew its uniport you'd opt for. Anyways fingers crossed.To any uni you finally settle for, All the best
I just have to change from medicine to nursing
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Unknownartiste(m): 12:59am On Jul 01, 2021
Grateful02:
are my chances narrow?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2021
Footballtroll19:
Pls guys I scored 230 in jamb but I want to do a change in institution to ABU Zaria pls is it advisable and what I want to study is public administration too and pls how much is there school fees and do they do post utme too

Dear footballtroll19, the school's registration fee for courses like medicine is not more than N31000 (I don't know the exact amount for public admin), plus no acceptance fee. Your only concern should be competition, as they are giving admission to 2 sets 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 sets. They also consider people from catchment area states first before other states. So if you are from catchment area 230 is a good score considering this year's mass failure. Just pray, wishing you best of luck in your endeavours

3 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2021
Footballtroll19:

The school is among the cheapest in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by AustinWRLD: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2021
I scored 250 in my JAMB and I want to study Mass Communication.
Between DELSU and UNIBEN which university admission process is very easy
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by The5DME(m): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2021
AustinWRLD:
I scored 250 in my JAMB and I want to study Mass Communication.
Between DELSU and UNIBEN which university admission process is very easy
maybe Uniben sha because I've heard people complaining of Delsu.

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Footballtroll19: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Thanks man
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Footballtroll19: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Riplogic:

Dear footballtroll19, the school's registration fee for courses like medicine is not more than N31000 (I don't know the exact amount for public admin), plus no acceptance fee. Your only concern should be competition, as they are giving admission to 2 sets 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 sets. They also consider people from catchment area states first before other states. So if you are from catchment area 230 is a good score considering this year's mass failure. Just pray, wishing you best of luck in your endeavours
thanks man

2 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Footballtroll19: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Thanks for this big man
Riplogic:

The school is among the cheapest in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by klever18(m): 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Footballtroll19:
no don't try it.this year will be very competitive

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (65) (Reply)

OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus / The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.