Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

JAMB UTME 2021 Thread - Education (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME 2021 Thread (142720 Views)

Jamb(utme) 2021: Practice Past Questions For Free / GRE 2021 Thread.... What's D Way Forward? Achieving High Scores Is D Goal / 10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Oluwaseun1995: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Good afternoon.

I've created a WhatsApp post UTME brainstorming group for UniPort aspirants.

The brainstorming will be every blessed day.

*IT PROMISES TO BE FUN AND EDUCATING*

I will groom you to score far above 320 that I had in putme.

https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/Fhr4Dd8brkTDWCl52GTaTL

Just copy that link, edit the '(dot)' and replace it with .

You can also tag this post with your phone number to be added
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by ericevers01: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Please what's the update on JAMB towards post UTME, and also have JAMB released the cut off mark for 2021/2022.
And i want ask if there is anything like creating an account or profile (or whatever) with JAMB.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
ericevers01:
Please what's the update on JAMB towards post UTME, and also have JAMB released the cut off mark for 2021/2022.
And i want ask if there is anything like creating an account or profile (or whatever) with JAMB.
The cut off Mark is believed to be 180 generally but schools may differ...

You have already created your jamb profile when registering at the beginning...don't you have your profile code?No let them gba you o smiley naija tight.

You can go to the nearest cbt centre and upload your results asap if they are available...

Also keep an eye on your JAMB caps regularly..for more info Google JAMB caps to access your caps..
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
The true history of the yoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hU-ibkPfg

Please kindly help me locate one of these 5 things:

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
4) ife battle against britain
5) ife republic
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Abumuslim: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2021
ericevers01:

No cut off mark released yet also there's creating of Jamb profile go to the nearest CBT to do so
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by TAO11(f): 12:40am On Aug 08, 2021
Debunked once, debunked forever. You and your fake videos have been debunked. I know it hurts, but it is what it is.

Truthbeatslies:
[s]The true history of the yoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIporKrPsbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2hU-ibkPfg

[/s]
I have debunked this false video many, many times. See one of my comments below:

(1) Regarding your bitter lies about the trans-Atlantic slave trade, the following piece-by-piece devastating refutation:

(A) Contrary to your ignorance, captives weren’t taken from “all across Africa” as you imagined.

Rather, captives were taken from Central Africa and West Africa — including people from Benin kingdom whom the Nupe, the Ibadan, Ogedengbe, etc. raided.

(B) Contrary to your ignorance, the Yoruba people have long been known by the name Yoruba (and they’ve been living in their present homeland) for centuries prior to the period when ex-captives began to be returned to Africa.

We know this because the process of returning ex-captives back ‘home’ to West Africa didn’t begin until circa the late-1700s.

Whereas, there are manuscripts written in the early-1600s which list Yorubas (by their name Yoruba) among some of the ethnic groups of our region of West Africa.

This manuscript which was written by Ahmed Baba in 1615 is attached below.

The name Yoruba is shown in red highlight (among the other ethnic groups) as can be seen in the original manuscript as well as in the translation embedded below respectively:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12934148_5117c6d550154217817d7c66b5fa0fe6_jpeg_jpeg2a73d5172c14cf7a7da91ff200688e3e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12934147_3336ed29985b499e82c4e140b455b9fa_jpeg_jpeg62ecafabb59c692d4ba471597fdf16bb

This translation was prepared by John Hunwick and Fatima Harrak for The Institute of African Studies Rabat, Morocco

Oh, I should add that we know that this manuscript was written by Ahmad Baba in the year 1615 because he himself penned his date as highlighted (in the attached verso) below:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13082305_6e49d8d129844a578af9272699e1586a_jpeg_jpeg2d5891d724a6428e2c0f4e6898bd60cc

The highlight here literally shows the wording “(the year) one thousand and twenty four (of the Hijrah)”.

When converted from this Hijri “AH” calendar into our Gregorian “AD” calendar; the year 1024 AH falls into the year 1615 AD

The formula “D = 0.9692*H + 622” proves practically useful for this conversion.

In sum, your falsehood that returned-slaves (from all across Africa) are what became known as Yorubas is nothing but a but-hurt lie from a depressed bald-head.

(C) These ex-captives who were of West-African origin and Central African origin were repatriated directly to Sierra-Leone and Liberia.

Some began a new life there, while some decided to go back to their homeland from which they were taken ab-initio.

Nobody was repatriated to south-West Nigeria, bald-head.

A number of Yorubas among the returnees chose to return back to Yorubaland — just as many others who returned to their respective original homeland.

(2) The only ethnic-group whom I know of who couldn’t fight their way to freedom and be returned back to Africa are ……. [take a guess].

They couldn’t think of returning until about 400 years later when some of their descendants decided to tap into the science of Genetics as a guide to finding their way back home. ~ See video. below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxDve0rwQbM

The two attachments below also shows some earlier corroborative confessions made available to Dr. R. E. Bradbury by these people themselves.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12996709_af6378be36104010b036a2f7ab4096cd_jpeg_jpeg07ca8a3f5b191f4126cdcd6bf2f7faf7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12996710_b28de88ee10a4b7a83b95532f6609396_jpeg_jpegaca1a6203806c9d893c79b42b9a6c76e

[s]Please kindly help me locate one of these 5 things:
1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
4) ife battle against britain
5) ife republic[/s]

(1) Occupying a key site on the route from the Bend to Ife, Oyo was probably one of the earliest-founded provincial capitals in the Ife empire.

~ Robin Horton, “Ancient Ife,” (1979), p.115.

(2) A ”bight” is a feature of a water body (Atlantic ocean in this case).

Ife, in contrast, is deep in the Yoruba interior. It is in no way near the Atlantic coast.

How could the 1400s Portuguese then have named a part of the Atlantic Ocean (the bight) after it?

You see your life? cheesy See how you embarrassed yourself, family and friends.

(3) Yoruba is not one kingdom. It is a land of free-borns, where each of its many kingdoms has got some sovereignty.

As such, the bight could not have been named after a land as a whole. It was named after one of the two major polities near the coast — particularly the one which the Portuguese first had trade relations with.

Of the two major kingdoms near the coast in the late 1400s when the Portuguese first arrived, only Benin kingdom was willing to sell its people. The bight was thus named after that kingdom whom they knew.

*It wasn’t until in the 1520s before Benin embargoed the sale of its men (allowing only women) due to fear of depopulation of able-bodied men.

(4) First of all, Britain didn’t have any fight with Benin. It was a punishment, not a fight. It is called a “punitive expedition” for a reason. A punishment in relation to which Ovoramwen recanted and trembled in court.

Imaging “canning” a child as a punitive measure for mis-behaviors, and then the child suddenly turning around to say s(he) had a fight with you. No be juju be that? cheesy

There was no reason to punish Ife, hence no such expedition happened there. Instead, they helped to end the ongoing wars within Yorubaland.

(5) The country called Benin Republic did not take its name from Benin kingdom. Neither does it relate to Benin kingdom.

The country’s former name was “Dahomey” — a name which doesn’t reflect the diverse ethnicities in the country.

The name “Benin” (after the bight which the country sits on) was then settled for due to its neutrality.

In the late 19th century French colonizers making inroads from the coastal region into the interior borrowed the name of the defeated Dahomey kingdom for the entire territory that is now Benin; the current name derives from the Bight of Benin

~ https://www.britannica.com/place/Benin

In contrast, an entire group of people in today’s Togo, have insisted to be known by the name IFE. Yes, it is the “Ife” of present Nigeria they want to be associated with.

Yoruba language is being spoken in Benin Republic. Tell me where (outside of Edo state) Bini language is beinig spoken. cheesy

Peace! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by DoctorStephen(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
Are you a medical aspirant (MBBS, Dentistry, Physiotherapy, etc) to UNILAG, and you scored well above 250 in JAMB this year?
Let's meet on WhatsApp. 08145006010
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Abumuslim:

No cut off mark released yet also there's creating of Jamb profile go to the nearest CBT to do so
Creating of which jamb profile again? How did you check your results if you don't have a jamb profile already?

Don't you already have since you registered ?Where you not giving profile code?

Or is there another profile again?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Abumuslim: 1:29am On Aug 09, 2021
Starkizito:

Creating of which jamb profile again? How did you check your results if you don't have a jamb profile already?

Don't you already have since you registered ?Where you not giving profile code?

Or is there another profile again?

This year Jamb is different
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2021
Abumuslim:

This year Jamb is different
How?

Alright kindly explain then..
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Rockstar07: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hello there, please i've been trying to create a profile to upload my WAEC. I got below error message. Please HELP what can i do

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Rockstar07:
Hello there, please i've been trying to create a profile to upload my WAEC. I got below error message. Please HELP what can i do

Go to any cbt centre near you....Note your results will be uploaded via your caps

What are you creating profile for again?

Don't you already have your profile code and didn't you register for jamb before exam ?you ought to have a username and password at the initial registration that's what you will use to access your caps and all na... where did you register for jamb??

Abi things don change?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 11, 2021
EazyBen:
Please Help!!! My result has not been released. Please what do i do.

It should be out by now. Check it.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 11, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Haha. You're too kind. What federal UNI will accept any score below 200?

A lot of them. Funai accepts students who score 180 or above.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by cristy149: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2021
anyone have news on lautech post utme. asking for a friend please
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by hefexzy(f): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2021
Oluwaseun1995:
Good afternoon.

I've created a WhatsApp post UTME brainstorming group for UniPort aspirants.

The brainstorming will be every blessed day.

*IT PROMISES TO BE FUN AND EDUCATING*

I will groom you to score far above 320 that I had in putme.

https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/Fhr4Dd8brkTDWCl52GTaTL

Just copy that link, edit the '(dot)' and replace it with .

You can also tag this post with your phone number to be added

The invite link has been revoked.... Add me
0 8 1 7 3 0 2 6 8 7 6
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Prinss: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
Can one upload o'level on CAPs now??
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Binance(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2021
cexihit:
Best buy clean as new London used HP 1030 G2 X360 Laptop.

HP 1030 G2 X360
Core i5
7th Gen
14”
FHD display
8GB
512GB SDD
Backlight Keyboard
Touchscreen.

Tested n trusted 100% everything working perfect

Call or Whatsapp 0.8.1.6.8.2.1.1.8.8.8
DM for price right?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by yhemmsy(m): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2021
PROCEDURE TO CREATE JAMB CAPS 2021 PROFILE USING ACTIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS

The joint Admission Matriculation board (JAMB) has commenced the updating of 2021 jamb profile with introduction of an email.

The procedure for linking the Email to jamb profile will be enumerated in the subsequent paragraph below:

Send Email then space your Fresh Email (2times) Kindly affix the space in between and send to 55019.
A fee of #50 will be deducted.

A message will be sent to your Email stating that “The email has successfully updated” and the password will be sent to the registered Email.

Candidate can then proceed to login to jambcaps 2021 official portal with the registered Email and password will be sent to the Mailbox.
Candidate can now access their 2021 jamb profile without visiting any CBT center after completing the aforementioned procedure.

DE WAYMAKER ACADEMY

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Well this year OGITECH is the render of last resort of those seeking admission into good school to study their desired course in a poly.

You can also join their WhatsApp group to get updated.

Add up:08145077575

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Marvelseducatio: 2:11am On Aug 13, 2021
ADMIN PLEASE APPROVE ��

#Admission2020
#Studyincotonou #studyinbenin
#Admission
SCHOOL WITHOUT JAMB/APTITUDE TEST
Get this quality educational service at LAKESIDE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE #LUC
Fresh students graduate in 3 years without any strikes
Very easy admission process.
Affordable fees with flexible mode of payment
HND conversion to B.SC degree
ND/NCE holders get a B.SC degree in 8-12months
IJMBE holders get a B.SC degree in 18 months.
Transfer very easily from any Nigerian University
STUDY ENGINEERING, LAW MEDICINE, MEDICAL LAB SCIENCE, PHARMACY, ACCOUNTING NURSING.... etc
Just Call/WhatsApp
for enquires +229 53505775 you can also visit website; www.lakesideuniversitycollege.com
Share and help someone escape the nightmare of strikes
Join whatsapp group chat below:

https:///FWYhKao1LNJIUdkxAJhucW

#waecchallenge
#WAEC2021
#waecexamination
#Admission_Open
#NYSC_GUARANTEED
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Hussein12: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
yhemmsy:
PROCEDURE TO CREATE JAMB CAPS 2021 PROFILE USING ACTIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS

The joint Admission Matriculation board (JAMB) has commenced the updating of 2021 jamb profile with introduction of an email.

The procedure for linking the Email to jamb profile will be enumerated in the subsequent paragraph below:

Send Email then space your Fresh Email (2times) Kindly affix the space in between and send to 55019.
A fee of #50 will be deducted.

A message will be sent to your Email stating that “The email has successfully updated” and the password will be sent to the registered Email.

Candidate can then proceed to login to jambcaps 2021 official portal with the registered Email and password will be sent to the Mailbox.
Candidate can now access their 2021 jamb profile without visiting any CBT center after completing the aforementioned procedure.

DE WAYMAKER ACADEMY
Please I registered for JAMB last year and I used same mobile number for this year JAMB which makes me have same profile code and have tried sending my email address but the response I received from them is that I have already updated my email address where as I did not submit any email to them this. My question is since I used same mobile number of last year JAMB for this year JAMB which makes me have same profile code, will I use same login details of last year for this year or I will go to CBT center for email Linking.

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Shodunke190(m): 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Would fuoye accept 236 jamb score and 59.40 as aggregate for MLS this year, I learnt it is a new course there and the cutoff should be lower. Or should i change to chemistry, and is chemistry a good course to study in Nigeria.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2021
Hi guys, can I still do change my state of origin and local government on my laptop or I still have to go to a cbt centre
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Abumuslim: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Hussein12:

Please I registered for JAMB last year and I used same mobile number for this year JAMB which makes me have same profile code and have tried sending my email address but the response I received from them is that I have already updated my email address where as I did not submit any email to them this. My question is since I used same mobile number of last year JAMB for this year JAMB which makes me have same profile code, will I use same login details of last year for this year or I will go to CBT center for email Linking.

Go to Jamb site n create a ticket, ask your question through the ticket
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Abumuslim: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Bashmufol:
Hi guys, can I still do change my state of origin and local government on my laptop or I still have to go to a cbt centre

Go to CBT
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Abumuslim: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Shodunke190:
Would fuoye accept 236 jamb score and 59.40 as aggregate for MLS this year, I learnt it is a new course there and the cutoff should be lower. Or should i change to chemistry, and is chemistry a good course to study in Nigeria.

Wait till cut off is released
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Abumuslim: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2021
Rockstar07:
Go to the CBT centre
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hello guys, my name is Bari, I am an aspirant of law uniport, I scored 253 in my jamb exam,and I'm looking further to a better performance in the post utme. I actually need any kind individual who can help me with uniport law post utme past question pdf, I will greatly appreciate as I have limited resources to get necessary material to prepare for the exam. You can please forward it to my mail barisharonletam@gmail.com, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (65) (Reply)

OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus / The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.