Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

JAMB UTME 2021 Thread - Education (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME 2021 Thread (142694 Views)

Jamb(utme) 2021: Practice Past Questions For Free / GRE 2021 Thread.... What's D Way Forward? Achieving High Scores Is D Goal / 10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hello guys, my name is Bari, I am an aspirant of law uniport, I scored 253 in my jamb exam,and I'm looking further to a better performance in the post utme. I actually need any kind individual who can help me with uniport law post utme past question pdf, I will greatly appreciate as I have limited resources to get necessary material to prepare for the exam. You can please forward it to my mail barisharonletam@gmail.com, thank you. A random post utme past question from another institution is fine, whether law or a general one
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hello,
i need help you guys
how can i get Neco original certificate?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Whats: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tinykoko:
Hello,
i need help you guys
how can i get Neco original certificate?
What state are you. You will go to the school where you wrote the neco exam, I think they will collect 4k from you at the school.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 19, 2021
Whats:

What state are you. You will go to the school where you wrote the neco exam, I think they will collect 4k from you at the school.

Thank you
Lagos.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Odogwu2023(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
FUTO POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS... DM on telegram to get it 09041299613

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Whats:

Cant i buy a scratch card and just reprint?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Mijioyime1: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2021
I saw a channel on Youtube that gives updates about schools (post utme, jamb, waec, neco, admission list, school gist and everything you have missed ) weekly.
See the last one here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ03xeLHOyQ
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Jayzs: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Abumuslim:
I need more suggestions on Northern Unis with cheap fees
n easy admission. Thanks

What's your Jamb score and d course ya aspiring for?
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Jayzs: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2021
Abumuslim:

160+ Computer Sci or any I. T related course

Are you being serious now? Please be specific on your score, which one is 160+
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Xandre: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2021
TonyStark2:
Please everyone, I had a little above 290 in UTME, I previously registered with OAU, but thinking of changing to UNIBEN cos OAU will be merging sets ( which reduces chance of admission), I'm vying for medicine and surgery, please do you think I will be safe with UNIBEN ( I know UNIBEN is also competitive). But will I be able to make up with my post UTME or it's just a no go area. Please other recommendations will also be appreciated. Please help me ooo
Cc: Xan dre
MrEggh ead and the likes cry
290+ for Medicine in UNIBEN isn't a very bad one.

It falls under what I call 'a fighting score'.
If you can fully hit your post Utme hard, then you'll be fine.
Your chances will increase if you're from any of the catchment states or elds.
Just do well any score from 78upwards will put you in a very fine stead.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by NL1960: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Xandre:
290+ for Medicine in UNIBEN isn't a very bad one.

It falls under what I call 'a fighting score'.
If you can fully hit your post Utme hard, then you'll be fine.
Your chances will increase if you're from any of the catchment states or elds.
Just do well any score from 78upwards will put you in a very fine stead.

I know of somebody with 289 for Mechanical Engineering for Uniben and from catchment area?. What are your thoughts on this so that i can pass the information to the person.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Xandre: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2021
NL1960:

I know of somebody with 289 for Mechanical Engineering for Uniben and from catchment area?. What are your thoughts on this so that i can pass the information to the person.

A very big chance He's got.

Albeit he shouldn't be complacent in the post Utme.
Congratulations to him in advance.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Xandre: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2021
TonyStark2:
Thank you very much, I think I will have to put on my "fighting cap" and defend my "fighting score". Thanks very much once again, please, do you have UNIBEN past questions?. Although I have one which I'm using, but I don't trust these third parties'. I'm from Oyo ( not a catchment area), so I'll have to double my hustle.
Well, it's all up to you now to give it your best shot!
I've got two Ibadan guys in my class. Just do well and hit the Merit Mark, you'll get in.

I wish you the best Sir.

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by NL1960: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Xandre:
A very big chance He's got.

Albeit he shouldn't be complacent in the post Utme.
Congratulations to him in advance.

Thanks. Will pass the message to him so that he can start reading for the PUTME once he concludes his WAEC.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Hermaphrodite: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Till now my bro is yet to see his result for the mop-up exam.... Should he still be expecting
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Jayzs: 7:18am On Aug 27, 2021
cheesy
Abumuslim:

Just say the school in North in I go apply for.
How I won take tell you without knowing your exact score, 160+ fit be 300 sef Na....so just be specific
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by MrEgghead(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2021
TonyStark2:
Please everyone, I had a little above 290 in UTME, I previously registered with OAU, but thinking of changing to UNIBEN cos OAU will be merging sets ( which reduces chance of admission), I'm vying for medicine and surgery, please do you think I will be safe with UNIBEN ( I know UNIBEN is also competitive). But will I be able to make up with my post UTME or it's just a no go area. Please other recommendations will also be appreciated. Please help me ooo
Cc: Xandre
MrEgghead and the likes cry
290 as a JAMB score this year is quite impressive and yes! you stand a better chance of gaining admission into UNIBEN especially if you're from the south-south.. MBBS is competitive everywhere and you need a post utme score of about 80 to guarantee your place in MBBS list..You can gain admission even with a post UTMe score lower that that when the general performance is poor. Just prepare harder for the post UTME and pray everything works in your favour.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by livinsoul: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
https://forms.gle/sQyxcaMbJxidpb5H7
Research questionnaire for a final year project.
Takes a minute to fill.
Thanks.
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Poco25: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
AlexFoxter:
Hello guys, my name is Bari, I am an aspirant of law uniport, I scored 253 in my jamb exam,and I'm looking further to a better performance in the post utme. I actually need any kind individual who can help me with uniport law post utme past question pdf, I will greatly appreciate as I have limited resources to get necessary material to prepare for the exam. You can please forward it to my mail barisharonletam@gmail.com, thank you. A random post utme past question from another institution is fine, whether law or a general one

Am a law aspirant too, Uniport
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Poco25:

Am an Uniport law Aspirant too

How far with the preparation na,can you send a mail I can reach you on
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Tdbi: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!

The Digital Bridge Institute Lagos is calling on suitable candidates with JAMB UTME score of 100 and above to register for our 2years  NBTE/FME Approved National Innovation Diploma (NID) program at the DBI Lagos Campus located at No 1, NITEL Road ( former NITEL Training School) Cappa Oshodi Lagos.

Students with a JAMB UTME score of 100, 5 O' level credits( in the stipulated subjects) including English and Math are invited to come and register for following ICT disciplines:

- Telecommunication Engineering Technology

- Computer Software Engineering

- Multimedia Technology 

- Network and System Security

- Computer Hardware Engineering

Brilliant and good secondary school leavers, University graduates seeking to upskill industry expertise are also invited to join in these programs.

The programs offers 70% hands-on and 30% theory content.

The program is certified by the National Board for Technical Education[b] (NBTE)[/b]

A Skills Acquisition program with an Entrepreneurial Focus that will lead to financial independence

Industry Exposure for students through the SIWES programme
Regulatory Environment Exposure due DBI affiliation to NCC - the Telecoms Industry regulator.

Students will be encouraged with knowledge acquired to attempt Industry certification examinations

The DBI Lagos NID program would also be of immense advantage to
Trade groups – desiring to reposition one-man-one-table semi-skilled technicians to become efficient SMEs that are potential employers of Labor
Government Empowerment programmes : seeking an avenue to quickly train-up self-reliant young people.
*SMEDAN and other similar development agencies : our programs may be incorporated in their overall effort to grow SMEs especially in the vibrant ICT industry
Politicians and High Net-worth individuals : that desire to quickly empower their constituents and wards to impact their communities.

The NID is a full time program for 2years. Tuition fees is N300,000. Accommodation, feeding and other requirements to be discussed on request.

Admission of students into DBI National Innovation Diploma (NID) Programs will run from August/September 2021 to February 2022 in line with JAMB admission timelines for Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria.

All payments are to be made online via DBI Remita

For further enquiries and registration, contact Temitope Badero Adesanya on +234 703 860 7905
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Maks27: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Haha. You're too kind. What federal UNI will accept any score below 200?

Last year
Futon
Fuoye
And Nigeria maritime University accepted 170
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: JAMB UTME 2021 Thread by Solomoncares: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2021
UPDATE

UNIPORT PUBLISHES THE POST-UTME FORM FOR 2021: CUT-OFF MARK, ELIGIBILITY, AND SCREENING DATE

KINDLY READ HERE

https://solomoncaresedu.com.ng/uniport-publishes-the-post-utme-form-for-2021-cut-off-mark-eligibility-and-screening-date-2/

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (65) (Reply)

OAU Predegree Admission 2014/2015 / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus / The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.