Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) (8804 Views)

BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s / Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by Miracle2020: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2020
The north is keenly watching. Don't take the gentility of the lion for cowardice.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by PrinceInTheNort: 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
IGBOSON1:

What they're trying to achieve with all these lies is to 'give a dog a bad name in order to hang it'! They're trying to justify to the int'l community the 'terrorist' tag they've given to Mazi Kanu and IPOB. I doubt it has much to do with trying to instigate murder against Igbos in the north.

Their actions are driven mainly by their intense hatred for Igbos and their desire to ensure the continued existence of their 'one Nigeria'!
There’s no amount of name calling that will stop me from calling out the people whose words led to the death of 100’s of Muslims by IPOB members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
cc seun
Why do you allow this to keep on happening?
I know you gain a lot here watching people grow in hatred but,allowing them peddle fake news to incite bloodshed is evil.
This news alone can cause killings up north cause I know for sure that northerners don't joke with their brothers.

@Op. Cause of hatred for a particular tribe,you choose to cause confusion and death for innocent souls.
Mind you,what is happening to you might not be life,it is 100% what you brought upon yourself.

Op kindly clap for yourself.
Maybe next time,add more relevant sources.
Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by NaMeAboki: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Rugaria:

This is very rich..., Coming from a group of people who turned the butchering of ordinary igbo civilians into a national pastime for almost a century now, ... The nerve!

The innocent blood of our leaders: Sir Abubakar Tafawa Belewa,the 1st prime minister of Nigeria; Sir Ahmadu Bello, the premier of Northern Nigeria & his wife; Brigadier Maimalari; Lt Col James Pam, Col. Kur Mohammed & many others; killed in the cold night of 15th January 1966 shall never be in vain and will continue to be avenged a thousand fold.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by Bkayyy: 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
EmekaA125:

Do you even know the population of Onitsha and Aba currently
The way you guys talk rubbish is still a wonder to me. Most Ndigbo don't live there as if those ones there are Hausa abi Yoruba. Nawaooo for U ooo
Were anya okenye leba ihe a anya.
The news is false because nobody lives in South East apart from few Ndigbo
Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by Bkayyy: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
NaMeAboki:

The innocent blood of our leaders: Sir Abubakar Tafawa Belewa,the 1st prime minister of Nigeria; Sir Ahmadu Bello, the premier of Northern Nigeria & his wife; Brigadier Maimalari; Lt Col James Pam, Col. Kur Mohammed & many others; killed in the cold night of 15th January 1966 shall never be in vain and will continue to be avenged a thousand fold.
Was ahmadu bello's wife also killed?
I support you, go on and continue your vengeance but remember where the cause of your problem started from. It started from okpanam in Delta state, the hometown of Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu.
So head to Niger Delta and fulfill your vengeance or choose to chase another sect and see the same sect that took your elders strike again.
Delta state is south south and no Igbo in South south, their ethnicity is Niger Delta which is the newest ethnic group in town
Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by Veqtor: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

I support you, go on and continue your vengeance but remember where the cause of your problem started from. It started from okpanam in Delta state, the hometown of Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu.
So head to Niger Delta and fulfill your vengeance or choose to chase another sect and see the same sect that took your elders strike again.
Delta state is south south and no Igbo in South south, their ethnicity is Niger Delta which is the newest ethnic group in town

Don't mind these cows.. El rufai’s son quoted the exact same vengeance and 1966 gibberish.

Goes to tell you that these people's mind are warped with some sort of mind control.

Dey r so brainwashed..they reason d same way.

NaMeAboki:

So all d killings the bandits and Herdsmen have been perpetrating all over Nigeria is not more than enough for ur stupid “1966
cold night Tafawaa balewa” talk?

The barbaric attacks u ppl together with ur brothers in the military meted out on Oyigbo pple last week...is not enough?

U ar all mad.... Go 2 hel n burn to ashes with your fake news, robot.
Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by NaMeAboki: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Veqtor:

Don't mind these cows.. El rufai’s son quoted the exact same vengeance and 1966 gibberish.

Goes to tell you that these people's mind are warped with some sort of mind control.

Dey r so brainwashed..they reason d same way.

So all d killings the bandits and Herdsmen have been perpetrating all over Nigeria is not more than enough for ur stupid “1966
cold night Tafawaa balewa” talk?

The barbaric attacks u ppl together with ur brothers in the military meted out on Oyigbo pple last week...is not enough?

U ar all mad.... Go 2 hel n burn to ashes with your fake news, robot.

See him, can't even express himself intelligently; small time you and your ilk will be saying aboki no go school; yet look at the insensible drivel you just posted; what a shame.

I feel sorry for those who paid your school fees - they should be entitled to a refund.

With regards to attacks in Oyigbo in Rivers, you need to get your facts right; northerners/Muslims were the ones attacked by IPOB in line with Kanu's orders.
This among others was what caused Wike to proscribe IBOB in the state and also declare its local leader ,Stanley Mgbere, wanted.
https://wcregisteronline.com/2020/10/24/wike-bans-ipob-stanley-mgbere-declared-wanted-n50-million-bounty-placed-on-him-politics/

Asari Dokubo similarly released a video in which he condemned Kanu for orchestrating the said attacks against Muslims (among others) in the Oyigbo and other areas in Rivers as well as SW.
https://mobile.facebook.com/watch/?v=799326440858668&_rdc=1&_rdr

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
NaMeAboki:

It is painful, that is bitter politics for you. why did the coupist do what he did? He and others felt the leaders were corrupt. If u keep thinking about it, the pain will keep coming back, the easterners nko that lost and never recovered, what will u say about them?

something happened in 1966 uptill now u have not moved on! The person that committed the havoc was neutralised with alot of civilians and other military personnel.

U mean all these blood u have been wasting and drinking since that time is not enough for you? Ironsi assassination is not enough for u.

What u want is genocide total anhiliation, ethnic cleansing.

Back to post, the op said ipob commited the crime, why not focus on them and make sure they pay for their crime.

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite".

- Nelson Mandela.

U better change o, this hatred will not help u.
Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by NaMeAboki: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

Yes they killed Sir Ahmadu Bello's wife, Hafsatu; she was not the only wife killed; the callous plotters also killed Brig. Samuel Ademulegun's wife, Latifat.

Note: Chukwuma Nzeogwu, was not the only identified killer of the said northern leaders and snr. army officers, the following also took part and shared same responsibility: Major Ifeajuna, Major Anuforo, Major Onwatuegwu & 2/Lt Ezedigbo.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by NaMeAboki: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

It is painful, that is bitter politics for you. why did the coupist do what he did? He and others felt the leaders were corrupt. If u keep thinking about it, the pain will keep coming back, the easterners nko that lost and never recovered, what will u say about them?

something happened in 1966 uptill now u have not moved on! The person that committed the havoc was neutralised with alot of civilians and other military personnel.

U mean all these blood u have been wasting and drinking since that time is not enough for you? Ironsi assassination is not enough for u.

What u want is genocide total anhiliation, ethnic cleansing.

Back to post, the op said ipob commited the crime, why not focus on them and make sure they pay for their crime.

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite".

- Nelson Mandela.

U better change o, this hatred will not help u.

Corruption was a false allegation the coup plotters used to justify their callous actions (which was simply to wrest power from the north to the east; all available evidence since then had pointed to this conclusion) because the northern leaders they accused of corruption and selectively killed e.g. the northern Premier (Ahmadu Bello) and Tafawa Balewa (the Prime Minister) both left behind one modest house and a farm each and hardly any money in their bank accounts; even the then minister of petroleum, Yusuf Maitama Sule could not afford relocated his family back home from Lagos; he had to borrow money in order to so - the allegation of corruption are blatant lies.

With regards to my posts, you should have noticed that I was simply responding to your Blodas who chose to engage me - much in the same manner as you did.

On the issue of bitter politics & hatred; you only have to look at the numerous hate speeches, fake news and vitriolic propaganda emanating from your Blodas in this forum and elsewhere; to understand the little some of us are obliged to give back in the same coin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by Bkayyy: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Yes they killed Sir Ahmadu Bello's wife, Hafsatu; she was not the only wife killed; the callous plotters also killed Brig. Samuel Ademulegun's wife, Latifat.

Note: Chukwuma Nzeogwu, was not the only identified killer of the said northern leaders and snr. army officers, the following also took part and shared same responsibility: Major Ifeajuna, Major Anuforo, Major Onwatuegwu & 2/Lt Ezedigbo.
And where is Wale Ademoyega? Or are you scared of his ethnic group?
Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by dukeprince50: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
FAKE NEWS
chisom, I want to believe u are Igbo, pls what is the meaning of "Africa onye"
Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by NaMeAboki: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

And where is Wale Ademoyega? Or are you scared of his ethnic group?

By early November the recruiting activities of the group were completed and an inner circle of conspirators emerged, consisting of the following officers:

Major CK Nzeogwu
Major A. Ademoyega
Major EA Ifeajuna
Major CI Anuforo
Major IH Chukwuka
Major D. Okafor
Captain O. Oji

Unfortunately, one tree cannot make a forest.

It might have been even more helpful you had reminded us of the names of not only one but all the conspirators, the executioners of those involved and the apparent beneficiaries of the said one sided (Igbo) coup.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by AdaugoChisom(f): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2020
dukeprince50:
chisom, I want to believe u are Igbo, pls what is the meaning of "Africa onye"
See interview grin

Africa who
Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by Bkayyy: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2020
NaMeAboki:

By early November the recruiting activities of the group were completed and an inner circle of conspirators emerged, consisting of the following officers:

Major CK Nzeogwu
Major A. Ademoyega
Major EA Ifeajuna
Major CI Anuforo
Major IH Chukwuka
Major D. Okafor
Captain O. Oji

Unfortunately, one tree cannot make a forest.
It might have been even more helpful you had reminded us of the names of not only one but all the conspirators, the executioners and the beneficiaries of those involved in the said one sided (Igbo) coup.
If I can remember clearly, South south is not part of Igboland and the inhabitants are not Igbo. Infact they have their own ethnicity called Niger Delta.
With that and your statement "one tree cannot make a forest" I'll say that this was a Niger delta coup as just Major Chukwuka and Ifeajuna are from present day south East /Igboland.
The rest are Niger Delta, south west and middle belt
Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Corruption was a false allegation the coup plotters used to justify their callous actions (which was simply to wrest power from the north to the east; all available evidence since then had pointed to this conclusion) because the northern leaders they accused of corruption and selectively killed e.g. the northern Premier (Ahmadu Bello) and Tafawa Balewa (the Prime Minister) both left behind one modest house and a farm each and hardly any money in their bank accounts; even the then minister of petroleum, Yusuf Maitama Sule could not afford relocated his family back home from Lagos; he had to borrow money in order to so - the allegation of corruption are blatant lies.

With regards to my posts, you should have noticed that I was simply responding to your Blodas who chose to engage me - much in the same manner as you did.

On the issue of bitter politics & hatred; you only have to look at the numerous hate speeches, fake news and vitriolic propaganda emanating from your Blodas in this forum and elsewhere; to understand the little some of us are obliged to give back in the same coin.

Guy let's move on and forget about the past,

And for the records I am not from the east.

These actors in 1966 made horrendous mistakes maybe because they were young, they did not eliminate leaders from their own region, (mistake1), secondly Gen Ironsi is supposed to try Nzeogu and prosecute him very quickly with capital punishment. He dragged his foot. I am sure people from outside the country and within the country were pushing him to commit the coup.

U talked about the bitter politics and vitriol from NK & ipob yes all these threats and tension they are causing everywhere is wrong. The man himself is crazy (he is agitating for freedom and also threatening other tribe- this is what hatred does to an individual, he has not moved on from 1966 he is still pained that millions of easterners perished during the civil war).

But we have failed to address the root problem of neglecting that part of the country. If we don't want to develop those areas or give them presidency let them go.

Okay look at ND for example where oil is drilled from. The same oil that sustained the country for many years, the people there have been neglected for many years.

A leader from the North even joked about wiping them out. If it is u how will you feel? There is deep injustice in the country. How will you feel if 90% of your God given resources is controlled by outsiders?

The place that lays the golden eggs is neglected and deprived. Don't mention 13% and nddc majority of the funds go to politicians in other parts of the country in the name of contract.

Okay look at NL for example the moderator are supposed to be alive to their responsibility vetting comments, delleting any insulting, tribalistic comments, and comments that are not helpful or add value but alas they do nothing, they seem to be sleeping. They are supposed to allow only comment that will help the society to stay.

Do u know that u guys have been unfairly controlling majority of the country since 1960, guy what do u want again? U wan exterminate them from the face of the earth? The painful thing when your riot start u guys will be targeting other tribes and minority and classify them as easterners.

Guy these politicians knew what they did that time, now they have moved on and are enjoying the national cake in brotherhood instead of bickering over the past.

U too should move on.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_Nigeria

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Nigeria

See the above over 90% orchestrated by northerners.

Guy I will advise u to see your fellow human as a human being like yourself first before considering religion or tribe, it will help remove hatred.

Listen there is bad and good in every tribe or religion.

Hatred does no good, this is why politicians are having a field day looting the hell out of the country because the common man keep seeing each other tribe as an enemy or threat.

Okay u check my post here how many times u see me attack other tribes or even insult for any reason. In diplomacy and human relationships negative words does not help, instead loving admonishing encouraging words does.
Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by NaMeAboki: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

If I can remember clearly, South south is not part of Igboland and the inhabitants are not Igbo. Infact they have their own ethnicity called Niger Delta.
With that and your statement "one tree cannot make a forest" I'll say that this was a Niger delta coup as just Major Chukwuka and Ifeajuna are from present day south East /Igboland.
The rest are Niger Delta, south west and middle belt

We are talking of ethnicity (i.e. tribe) of those involved, or are you trying to pretend that there are no indigenous Igbos in the present Niger Delta - among them Chukwuma Nzeogwu?

On the other hand, if you are talking of geopolitical zones, note that at time of the coup; both Niger Delta & the South East did not exist; both were a single entity that formed the Eastern Region.

Try getting your facts right before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by dukeprince50: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

See interview grin

Africa who
sorry its not interview.
Though someone else told me, Africa onye means "one Africa.
Another told me Africa onye means " who is Africa".

Do u people speak different Igbo's or what
Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by AdaugoChisom(f): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2020
dukeprince50:
sorry its not interview.
Though someone else told me, Africa onye means "one Africa.
Another told me Africa onye means " who is Africa".

Do u people speak different Igbo's or what
There's several Igbo dialect. "Who is Africa" in Igbo is translated as "onye bu Africa"

Africa is not an Igbo word or English. "Onye" means "Who". So "Africa Onye" doesn't make sense in Igbo language. Even in English *Africa Who* doesn't not make sense. In conclusion you asked senseless question
Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by dukeprince50: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

There's several Igbo dialect. "Who is Africa" in Igbo is translated as "onye bu Africa"

Africa is not an Igbo word or English. "Onye" means "Who". So "Africa Onye" doesn't make sense in Igbo language. Even in English *Africa Who* doesn't not make sense. In conclusion you asked senseless question
lol, I didn't want to say it the way it was so I don't start a fight,
The word is "Ipob onye"
so what does this mean, I just said Africa so I don't cause problems
Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by AdaugoChisom(f): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, I didn't want to say it the way it was so I don't start a fight,
The word is "Ipob onye"
so what does this mean, I just said Africa so I don't cause problems
We have not entered hamathan and your brain don dey touch. grin what if we enter fully grin
Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by pquaver(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Shut up!

Just read the cra'p you posted...you can't make up your mind if you're Igbo or not! All the murders and looting against Ndigbo that has been going on for decades in this evil contraption, i suppose IPOB and Mazi Kanu are also responsible!

Whatever Mazi kanu says or IPOB does is a reaction to the evil certain quarters of Nigeria has been visiting on them since the late 60s! Address the Nigerian question of nationhood and all this bad-blood will end immediately! A husband and wife dislike themselves and are always quarelling, yet you expect peace and harmony in the home? It's 'one Nigerianists' that are responsible for the continuation of all the negativity and spilling of innocent blood in Nigeria today!
. I hope you at oyinbo right now idiot.. My igboness is not for your liking.. You can get yourself shot by the nearest soldier in oyinbo if you don't on like it.. 10 million of you can change me from being igbo a true one at that who hold his opinion and not dictated to by some riff-raff and coward somewhere in uk
Re: Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) by Jdbrasco2: 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:
In Rivers, suspected IPOB members burnt down mosques, killed five people, and destroyed properties belonging to Muslims in the state. The communities demand compensation for the persons killed and the properties destroyed during the post #EndSARS violence.
Fake news, I have seen those pictures long ago. What you are doing is very dangerous. You better stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of 200 Year-old Sefer Torah Arrived Igboland From Israel After Kanu Arrest / Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu / Why Men Die Faster Than Women (hillarious Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.