Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s (856 Views)

Bandits, Ansaru Terrorists Clash In Kaduna / Ansaru Terrorists Kill 30 Bandits In Kaduna / Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by Insecurity(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s Group Behind Activities Of Unknown Gunmen In South-East
The group disclosed this in a video and bulletin about its activities released on Wednesday night.

Jamar Ansarul Muslimina fi Biladi Sudan, popularly known as Ansaru, has accused the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) of killing Muslims in the Southern part of the country.

The group disclosed this in a video and bulletin about its activities released on Wednesday night.

In the 16 minutes video, Ansaru said the ‘unknown gunmen’ terrorising the Southern part of the country are IPOB members.

It also accused the Nnamdi Kanu-led group of killing a pregnant Muslim woman, Harira Jubril and her four children in Anambra State.

“Here is some committers of excess known as IPOB. Look at how they have been killing our comrades these days in the Southern part,” the leader of the group said in the video.

“Drivers are stopped, ejected from their vehicles and shot, a Muslim woman with her four children were stopped and killed, and then it was reported as unknown gunmen, this is lie. 

“The organization of IPOB has been supported to kill Muslims, then Muslims, who is yours? Who is it that will protect you?”

Ansaru also called on all Muslims to support the group’s cause to fight and defend them from alleged persecution by groups like IPOB.

It further denied the attack on an Abuja-Kaduna-bound train in March 2022, which claimed no fewer than eight lives. Many people were in the attack and some of those abducted have yet to regain their freedom.

According to the group, its main aim is to protect Islam and Muslims who have been cheated and oppressed, adding that a man called Abu Barra is not its leader.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/06/30/breaking-ansaru-terrorists-accuse-ipob-killing-muslims-claim-nnamdi-kanu%E2%80%99s-group-behind

Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by Fahdiga(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
This is just like Osama bin laden accusing the Pope of killing people. Criminals mostly Fulanis are hiding behind IPOB to commit crimes and I urge the federal government to go after them and deal with them accordingly. We say no to killing of innocent people.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by Abdul05: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
This will surely discredit an ibo man from ruling this country...... 100% grin

Kanu has done nothing but destroy the cream of the ibo race.... see all the senseless killings in South East....l am disturbed now in my mind. grin

Give me your ears...

This is precisely why ,we are saying that the ibo needs to support tinubu ...

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by Emergingnation3(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lol ! Terrorist backed by Fulani Jihadist government.....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
No be Buhari people I de see so....??

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by Quest7777: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nonsense. Most victims of gunmen in SE are igbos. & the security operatives are culpable.
Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by Emergingnation3(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Abdul05:
This will surely discredit the ibos from ruling this country...... grin

All what kanu has done is nothing but to destroy the cream of the ibo race.... grin

Lol ! Afonja Muslim,.. the one you have been ruling, are you in anyway better than Ndigbo......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by jlinkd78(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
FOLLOWING
Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by Kalashnikov49: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Only a Fool will Not see the clandestine acts of these terrorist monkeys...supported by a useless government that useless zombies adore!

But No shakings Bastardss...all i know for certain is this...

ANY FULANI HERDSMEN SEEN IN OUR BUSHES MUST DIE!!...Just like the useless bastardss that kidnapped the METHODIST Bishop, who are already in HELL angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry...after being supported by compromised security forces!!

NO matter the amount of propaganda, self defense from marauding Fulani terrorist is a MUST and they will be effectively dealt with and we are not going to relent in that effort.

Make video's and lament all you want, SE will be very very protected...and that is a Promise.

WE MOVE!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Na wa o, can only get worse
Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by AmehTsaev: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
At least they've indirectly admitted that IPOB are the only defensive bulwark standing against their Islamic expansionist agenda into the South, that's why we the people of the Middle Belt will always ally with our Igbo Christian brothers, they are the only ones we can trust to defend our faith and territorial integrity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by Emergingnation3(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
AmehTsaev:
At least they've indirectly admitted that IPOB are the only defensive bulwark standing against their Islamic expansionist agenda into the South, that's why we the people of the Middle Belt will always ally with our Igbo Christian brothers, they are the only ones we can trust to defend our faith and territorial integrity.
Exactly !!
Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by D1official: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
They tried to make Nigerians see him as an ethnic presidential candidate it failed because we are wiser, they tried to use IPOB against him it failed because we know better.

Now, Seun with his urchins has resorted to creating hundreds and hundreds of fake accounts to promote "druggie" but it has also failed because we're watchful.

The Nigerian youths have decided to rise and take back our nation and this we must do!!.

May God bless NIGERIA and the INCOMING PO!
Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by Vistra40: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Abdul05:
This will surely discredit the biafrans from ruling this country...... grin

Kanu has done nothing but destroy the cream of the ibo race.... see aii the senseless killings in South East.... grin

This is precisely why ,we are saying that the ibo need to support tinubu... angry

Are you saying Muslims listen to terrorists? Because the last time I checked, Ansaru is a terrorist organization like IPOB. Lastly, you people don’t have anything to campaign with to discredit Peter obi except the ethnic card. Shame!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by ysth(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Isnt this a pointer that the entire unrest in the north is caused by politicians? What is Ansaru’s business with IPOB? why calling on muslims you have been killing, maiming, raping, kidnapping in the north to support you against IPOB who hasn’t done quarter of what they have done in the north? This is more of a northern campaign to retain power, since social media isnt working and the feelers on ground is tilting towards Peter Obi, best is to use a rhetoric were northerners wouldn't feel safe voting in a southerner. Our politicians are the problem. If you check well Atiku and Tinubu knows the entire workings of this terrorist.
Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by SirBlack999(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
God continue to bless Nnamdi Kanu SAW
Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by DOTian: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Abdul05:

Kanu has done nothing but destroy the cream of the ibo race.... see all the senseless killings in South East....l am disturbed now in my mind. grin

Give me your ears...

Clutching at straws as usual..
Anything to discredit the Igbo man, including supporting the narratives of well known terror group!?
Pity
Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by AntiBMC(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hian... what nonsense did I just read abi I don get glaucoma?

Mehn...ds people are c0ws indeed.
Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by Smithkafors(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Una too mumu, in a bid to discredit Peter Obi you guys now support terrorist.......you have a low IQ for writing such nonsense. People who has been killing and kidnapping the people?.
Abdul05:

Give me your ears...

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by XerXers: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Abdul05:

Give me your ears...

Tinubu's urchins are a huge joke
Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by gidgiddy: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
One thing I will never understand about those who say that IPOB are the unknown gunmen, and perpetrating violence in the South East, is that 99% of them are neither from the South East, nor resident there

How can you claim to know more about what is happening in an area, more than the indigenes and residents of that area?
Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by nedu666: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ansaru dat beheaded 12 farmers in sokoto is accusing ipob of terrorism.
Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by mrvitalis(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Abdul05:

Give me your ears...

Lmfao if not kanu they would have used another excuse make Una rest

Don't vote obi ooh don't vote tinubu
Na still u go buy gas 30k
Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by Carlosdd: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
Terrorist accusing terrorist of carry out their evil agenda
Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by LegendHero(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Anasari terrorist and IPOB terrorists fighting each other on who kills Muslim and Christians more.

Both of them deserve to be wiped out of the surface of the earth.

20 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by Bridget95(f): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Abdul05:

Give me your ears...

You are mischievous
Re: BREAKING: Ansaru Terrorists Accuse IPOB Of Killing Muslims, Claim Nnamdi Kanu’s by limeta(f): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Abdul05:

Give me your ears...

Hahaha
Look his name is Abdul

(1) (Reply)

Can Infrastructure Drive Any Economy? Opinion / Politics in Nigeria is a trap / Peter Obi Starts Cleaning Up His Old Lies While Creating New Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.