Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. (49712 Views)

Move By Police To Stop Judicial Panel On #EndSARS 'Shocks Presidency' / Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS Sitting (Live Updates) / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by Hez143(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
I just pray they are not bought in
Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by Lakside1955(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Why am I not chosen now�
Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Let them declare their assets now and also do the same after the conclusion of their assignment

Please send this comment to fash Holmes and cousin jedi
Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by davidodiba(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
Remove Sega links from that squard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by Incognito403: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
spartan50:
Where is falz
Fslz ko negative ni

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by Duru9(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hope no seating allowance
Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by castrokins(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin grin

nairavsdollars:
Let them declare their assets now and also do the same after the conclusion of their assignment

1 Like

Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by OgaRico(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
Believe me when I say Nollywood na bastards.
To say things dey turn out as Nollywood don dey talk since my childhood as Agent Fashola go touch that Camera at least one of the dead person at the Lekki Toll gate spirit suppose slap Fashola or as him touch the camera,the camera suppose shock am then him go begin shout "I will confess,I will confess please don't kill me I will confess everything" then after confessing him go begin comot white foams from mouth then fall die and everybody go come run.
Hiss...Honestly speaking I'm UPSET.
Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
May God protect and guide this members as they carry out this all important task...
for fallen heroes of the EndSARs protest, those killed by unjustly by sars, for a better nigeria today and for all humanity!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by joelag: 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
The government will always win, it is a ploy to decieve the youths.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by mbhs139(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
Throwback:
There is a reason no reasonable protester wants to be identified as the leader of the protests.

It is this same reason none of them wanted to speak up on CNN despite the news channel reaching out to a couple of them, until Falz and Aisha Yesufu took up the challenge.

It is the same reason it took some time to get these 2 mentioned protesters (Rinu and Majekodunmi) as the members of the panel. I assure you that they were not the only ones contacted.

Let me not keep you in suspense.

No rational, record processing, data reviewing human can successfully lead a mob of irrational, illogical and unreasonable Nigerians, and not later become the enemy of your own mob.

You agree to anything from their perceived opposition, you are a sell out who has compromised.

You ask critical questions upon review of hard facts and evidence, they term you as evil minded who has joined the oppressors.

Any decision or conclusion that does not feed them the flesh of their enemies, you are a traitor.

Save to say a mob does not believe in any justice except their own, and they will also instill fear in any member of the mob who might want to evolve any critical thought.

Take this to the bank, Rinu and Majekodunmi have by this sane decision to be part of an investigative panel, demystified themselves as members of a mob and will no longer be welcomed by the time this panel is done discharging its duties.

Some have already began laying the foundations of their excommunication, claiming anyone who is part of this panel would be swimming in money when the task is done.

If you are sane enough, avoid any fraternity with an irrational, data rejecting and intelligence hating mob. A mob doesn't want to be calmed or proven to that they reacted based on misinformation or incomplete data.

A mob is always right, so Rinu and Majekodunmi must ensure that only beer parlour resolutions emanate from that panel, as no one really is interested in the truth because unfounded conclusions have long been reached.
Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by Godpikin4real(f): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
I bet u, noting beneficial would come out of this.
Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by ceejayluv(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
BruncleZuma:
IMHO Segalinks should not be included
Why not?. He's the bona fide founder of the end SARS movement

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by oruma19: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
So far, only Lagos state is serious. see the kind of serious people they put in this committee. Sanwo olu means well I must say. All the evil SARS guys go die weh

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by MrMaestro: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lovely. Every arm of government should have youth representatives honestly. It keeps the country forward thinking.
Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by OmoOshodi(m): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Franzinni:
I love transparency

Bravo guys
which transparency

1 Like

Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by mbhs139(m): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Throwback:
There is a reason no reasonable protester wants to be identified as the leader of the protests.

It is this same reason none of them wanted to speak up on CNN despite the news channel reaching out to a couple of them, until Falz and Aisha Yesufu took up the challenge.

It is the same reason it took some time to get these 2 mentioned protesters (Rinu and Majekodunmi) as the members of the panel. I assure you that they were not the only ones contacted.

Let me not keep you in suspense.

No rational, record processing, data reviewing human can successfully lead a mob of irrational, illogical and unreasonable Nigerians, and not later become the enemy of your own mob.

You agree to anything from their perceived opposition, you are a sell out who has compromised.

You ask critical questions upon review of hard facts and evidence, they term you as evil minded who has joined the oppressors.

Any decision or conclusion that does not feed them the flesh of their enemies, you are a traitor.

Save to say a mob does not believe in any justice except their own, and they will also instill fear in any member of the mob who might want to evolve any critical thought.

Take this to the bank, Rinu and Majekodunmi have by this sane decision to be part of an investigative panel, demystified themselves as members of a mob and will no longer be welcomed by the time this panel is done discharging its duties.

Some have already began laying the foundations of their excommunication, claiming anyone who is part of this panel would be swimming in money when the task is done.

If you are sane enough, avoid any fraternity with an irrational, data rejecting and intelligence hating mob. A mob doesn't want to be calmed or proven to that they reacted based on misinformation or incomplete data.

A mob is always right, so Rinu and Majekodunmi must ensure that only beer parlour resolutions emanate from that panel, as no one really is interested in the truth because unfounded conclusions have long been reached.

I feel the urge to plagiarize this comment, but my academic integrity would not allow me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by Annajapheth: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
I can't trust this people, I still don't know why!!!...what happened to falz?
Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by MrMaestro: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
oruma19:
So far, only Lagos state is serious. see the kind of serious people they put in this committee. Sanwo olu means well I must say. All the evil SARS guys go die weh

He really does. God we really need Oduduwa. Southwest isn't perfect but it would have skyrocketed DECADES ago if we had our own country. First tv network in africa, first skyscraper in africa, free education, all of our advancement was destroyed after the military regime and we've been stuck ever since. We are mindful and copy those countries that are top of the world. This country holds us back!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by Kingv(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
H
Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by Lamasta(m): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
I just hope and pray justice will be delivered to the victims of SARS brutality

1 Like

Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by fujirice: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
Looks balanced to me
Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by Iamvetlander(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=Drhealer post=95409166]Segalink? what on hell is that snitch doing there?

Drink water if you don't know what to say
Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by okomile(f): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
spartan50:
Where is falz

In his house
grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by Iamvetlander(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
Drhealer:
Segalink? what on hell is that snitch doing there?

Drink water if you don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by Okoroawusa: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
spartan50:
Where is falz
Please don't call that name here. He is one of the accused.
Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by MrRegret: 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=OZOnNengiTheory post=95409134]Dumb yooots[/quote
It is spelt youth not yoots, domb yuth
Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by godumes: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Who panel don help for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by just2endowed: 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
BruncleZuma:
IMHO Segalinks should not be included

But he started the endsars tag... I think he understood the process better than anyone

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by Mancrossfire: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
I wasn't comfortable with recent tweets from Segalink on this #EndSARS. I think he bias already.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. by Heavensent01(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
waste of time grin

the dead are gone, if they know Nigeria is a joke they would have keep low profile, avoid fighting for one Nigerians

where is Sarowiwa? Dele giwa, fawehinmi and others?

Nigerians and Nigeria don't worth the stress beside all this scammers called judiciary panel will collect allowances from the executive that appointed them and the result would be transparent? the only thing that will come out from this waste of time, is prosecution of those SARS that don't have godfather and compensation of the dead family

activism in Nigeria is a big scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run / Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) / Tope Shonubi Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari In US (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.