Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans (40023 Views)

Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians / Jubilation As Kaduna State Govt Begins Payment Of N30,000 New Minimum Wage / Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of N30,000 Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by CaptMarvel(m): 6:32am On Oct 28, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Seem you people go to there office before Baba gave the order to start

Bashir Ahmed says yesterday that:
"Pres. @MBuhari has approved free business names’ registration for 250k MSMEs nationwide; according to the CAC, 6,606 names in each of the 34 states, Abuja will have 7,906, Lagos 9,084 & Kano 8,406.

The free registration commences today, visit https:///XTVTfPewMD for details. https:///eF2YcYaJAE_".
The website you posted can you write them out well they ain't connecting!

I was at brown valley website but it's saying resources limit reached.

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by TheRareGem1(f): 6:41am On Oct 28, 2020
CaptMarvel:

The website you posted can you write them out well they ain't connecting!

I was at brown valley website but it's saying resources limit reached.

Keep refreshing the pages
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by TheRareGem1(f): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2020
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by LegacyB: 6:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Franzinni:
madam wait nah... I am not looking for 30k and if you read my comment I nor cuss you nah! I just asked for clarification, I myself didn't hear the broadcast I am just seeing this here I mean common.

The government is rubbish tho ... I have been around the world and have seen what government looks like ... But I understand why those who benefit directly will always prefer to be on the side where the grass looks greener.

You talking opportunities, Ma ...do you know what the price of a bag of rice is under this change ?

Talking rubbish you say ...well I can't help but speak my mind and if it makes you feel a type of way ignore me simple !!!

Ehen madam where can I go and register jare ...haha
Though your argument I do not entirely agree with . But I love your response and the spirit behind it. Ure a wonderful person.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by pek(m): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2020
Wawelexy:
N-Power as has discouraged many from registering...

Nothing will be disbursed at the end.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by Basilekeh: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2020
Zeesugar:
Another opportunity we have been waiting for. Please how can I access this fund

This guys are something else oo....the site keep saying registration for Artisans has not yet commenced is just payroll support and free CAC....so where did they get the Artisans they want to pay now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by CoolAmbience(m): 6:57am On Oct 28, 2020
TheRareGem1:

If you really listen to radio, you will hear the broadcast. It was aired in different languages; Hausa, ibo, Yoruba, tiv, Ebira, Nupe. So stop talking rubbish here.
When all you know how to do is blame the government. But you are not smart bruh. If you are blaming the government, key into all these opportunities.

Lol.

Dem nor dey listen to news.

Na only negative stuffs about government dem dey hear about.

They are experts in comparing the real Buhari with Jubril of Sudan.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by premierlead: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Fat lie. Even the business registration at CAC which is free is open already. This is free and real �%

Hi,

Kindly do me a favour by supplying me the site (CAC) to register a company free.

I shall be very glad if you will accord this a nice and favourable response.

Thank you.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by Abolarin91(m): 6:57am On Oct 28, 2020
Pls help me with the link
TheRareGem1:

Fat lie. Even the business registration at CAC which is free is open already. This is free and real �%
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by CaptMarvel(m): 7:03am On Oct 28, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Keep refreshing the pages
the brown valley page or which one! The ones you posted the links are not complete so it's not connecting at all.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by Prudent5217: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2020
Please who knows the correct link for Rivers State free business name registration
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by 4four(m): 7:09am On Oct 28, 2020
Do not be surprised that more than half of the beneficiary will go use the money buy food for house cos the kind of hungers wey dey Nigeria pass becerefull
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by Acidosis(m): 7:10am On Oct 28, 2020
Zeesugar:
Another opportunity we have been waiting for. Please how can I access this fund

What fund? Fund wey don finish.

When you stay 100% on the side of criticisms and opposition, you'll hardly see opportunities.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by CaptMarvel(m): 7:14am On Oct 28, 2020
Yeahh! Submitted successfully.

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by CaptMarvel(m): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2020
4four:
Do not be surprised that more than half of the beneficiary will go use the money buy food for house cos the kind of hungers wey dey Nigeria pass becerefull
before nkor! Lolz lolz! There's hunger in the land, see looting.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by PAWG(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2020
Franzinni:
Sorry to sound ignorant but was this broadcasted on TV, radio, social media?

I didn't see any ads anywhere ..

The past tense of broadcast is broadcast.

The info was well publicized just after the thick of covid19

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by Kingdemu: 7:22am On Oct 28, 2020
oyeb15:
FG blocked online registration and opt to be sharing it by hand.
My question are:
1. why did they block the online portal of survival fund for artisans ,students,drivers registration?
2. Why are they now sharing audio money to a selected few?
3. When are going to have good leaders in this country?
Shut up there. The portal was open for 2weeks registration period. We enrolled for the Payroll support scheme for our private school and after registering they sent a mail requesting for the bank details of 10 teachers from our school who will be paid 3 months salaries to cover the Covid-19 Lockdown period.. Portal is still open but registration has closed as they are in the verification of account information stage.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by 198800Mam(m): 7:22am On Oct 28, 2020
premierlead:

Hi,

Kindly do me a favour by supplying me the site (CAC) to register a company free.

I shall be very glad if you will accord this a nice and favourable response.

Thank you.

https://brownvalleypartners.com.ng/apply-for-registration-support-cooperate-affairs-commission/
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by Emily22(m): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2020
Tiheanacho:
The person in charge of Abia state ABIA STATE
NESOCHI ALFRED-IGBOKWE
`08123010407
Has refused to take her calls and her number has stopped going!

Lagos own worse
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by anslemarinze52(m): 7:29am On Oct 28, 2020
pls can someone Link me how to register
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by freemi(m): 7:32am On Oct 28, 2020
Basilekeh:

This guys are something else oo....the site keep saying registration for Artisans has not yet commenced is just payroll support and free CAC....so where did they get the Artisans they want to pay now?
it is state by state. Which state r u

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by ruffDiamond: 7:40am On Oct 28, 2020
Abuja own na pure nepositic ,tribal nonsense!! as usual with most things gpverment,mpst of it went to them northern brothers and sisters!!!I be artisan too,went to that useless so called Human Right Radio @ Game Village only to meet rowdy and disorganized crowd at the venue ,many abok1 full the place,many who don't even know the meaning of artisan full there filling form,I also heard the crook organizers turned it into racketeering! I left in disgust, stupid country runs by stupid people!!!
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by Kokoboss: 7:40am On Oct 28, 2020
Franzinni:
madam wait nah... I am not looking for 30k and if you read my comment I nor cuss you nah! I just asked for clarification, I myself didn't hear the broadcast I am just seeing this here I mean common.

The government is rubbish tho ... I have been around the world and have seen what government looks like ... But I understand why those who benefit directly will always prefer to be on the side where the grass looks greener.

You talking opportunities, Ma ...do you know what the price of a bag of rice is under this change ?

Talking rubbish you say ...well I can't help but speak my mind and if it makes you feel a type of way ignore me simple !!!

Ehen madam where can I go and register jare ...haha
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by Kokoboss: 7:42am On Oct 28, 2020
Nyif.nmfb.com.ng is also on...I don't know if it's real.. Someone should pls clarify this. thanks .
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by Tripleoluwa(m): 7:43am On Oct 28, 2020
The site that I've been opening every night and everyday and the message I keep getting is: the scheme is currently not active. So how did those getting paid manage to register? Or is there other ways of registration?

If registration is by the Survival Funds website, the scheme has refused to open since day one till today 28 Oct 2020.
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by Kokoboss: 7:44am On Oct 28, 2020
CaptMarvel:
boss morning. Please you hear of this nyif.nmfb.com.ng?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by Virtplus(m): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2020
TheRareGem1:

I no dey cus either. The thing is radio is said to be the widest reaching network to the people and when the portal was opened, radio stations aired it. Pushed to SMs even here in NR.

Well, what's open now is the 250,000 business registration at CAC. It's free
pls registering a business wat is it all about
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by Holysax29(m): 7:45am On Oct 28, 2020
TheRareGem1:

If you really listen to radio, you will hear the broadcast. It was aired in different languages; Hausa, ibo, Yoruba, tiv, Ebira, Nupe. So stop talking rubbish here.
When all you know how to do is blame the government. But you are not smart bruh. If you are blaming the government, key into all these opportunities.

30k survival fund, this country is cursed. Abeg what can 30k get them?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by Juoflife1(f): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2020
CaptMarvel:
How did you do the signature part?
Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2020
You're speaking all this plenty grammar because of 30k (<$80). Isorite oo

TheRareGem1:

Re: FG Begins Payment Of N30,000 Grants To Artisans by coconat(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2020
freemi:
it is state by state. Which state r u
Mine is Bayelsa State. Pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Customs Officials Tear Gas People At Onike/Yaba Office / Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket / Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.