Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,072 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) (44078 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her 5-Year Old Daughter / Lady Expecting A Girl Shares Touching Video After Losing Her Pregnancy / Abandoned Policeman Cries Out For Help After Breaking His Leg In An Acident.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by paxi7: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2020
Hardwork really does pay
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by udemzyudex(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Mental strength, moral and financial support.

success is psychological.
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Openbusiness: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations! Be thankful you had a supportive family to fall back on, not everyone has that privilege.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by pretyval: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2020
Amazing Grace
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Lagosianswag: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2020
Nice. Relentless. Ambitious. Beautiful. Intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Omezif(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2020
Very serious and inteligient woman, she achieved what some people with normal two legs never achieved
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Deceptionlove: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2020
ebukajay184:
Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Photos)

A lawyer who had one of her legs amputated after suffering an accident five years ago has listed what she was able to achieve since the tragic accident, IgbereTV reports.

The Twitter user said she was involved in a road accident exactly five years ago. The accident resulted in one of her legs being amputated.

Since then, she has gone on to obtain her LLB, graduated with a first class from law school and is now employed as a corporate lawyer. She's also living her life fully and she shared photos to show how much she enjoys life and participates in it.

She wrote on her Twitter page:

https://twitter.com/anxta_/status/1320985365130391557?s=19

See her tweets and pictures below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1369637/lawyer-lists-achieved-5-years-losing-leg-accident-photos/

The worst of the worst thing that can happen to any SANE HUMAN BEING still remains POVERTY!!!

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2020
Congrats dear.
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2020
These are the best life advice I would give
1. Never overestimate your position in other people's hearts, and never underestimate the extent to which you love yourself.

2. Always have curiosity and thirst for knowledge.

3. It's wonderful to have both sense and sensibility. Learn to adjust your reason and sensibility correctly.

4. Every age group has troubles and happiness. Don't worry too much.

5. Mature love is to be able to resist the collapse of the heart, and then sit down to have a good chat, find the problem and solve it.

6. The biggest shortcoming of people is that they don't know how to cherish them until they lose them.

7. Self discipline is freedom.

8. Other people's advice is always just a reference. They can't help you make decisions. You have to bear the consequences.

9. Never judge others from your own point of view, because you don't know the suffering of others.

10. The people who hurt you the most are the ones you care about the most.
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by labi1977(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2020
Disabled slay mama

so beautiful

This is why I don't like helping beggars on the streets unless they have disability
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Sammyolis: 10:11am On Oct 28, 2020
We thank god
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2020
pozehnani:
Beauty with brains.

May God compensate you for your loss with a loving and caring husband. Then cap it up with the best life can offer in Jesus name.

Ameennnnnn

That’s one of the secret reasons for the post. Five points of success minus Husby,meaning = E DM mi.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by okonyia(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2020
You are an inspiration to the society. Your courage is enough to revive someone down with depression.
Thanks for sharing your story

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by pozehnani(f): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

Ameennnnnn

That’s one of the secret reasons for the post. Five points of success minus Husby,meaning = E DM mi.

You ehn? Hm..

I didn't read it that way though.
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2020
pozehnani:

You ehn? Hm..

I didn't read it that way though.

Hahahhahahah D game don big my sister..... if them say dem no see you,show your face
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Jackipapa: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2020
Real SLAY QUEEN of them all, The GENERAL OVERSEER of SLAY QUEENS!

God bless your life.
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2020
Go,,, Lawyer,,,,more fulfilling years ahead

Ebenezer202I:
she nor even fine sef.
Law sef na one of the most useless profession in Nigeria as majority of them don't even practice it, some don turn tailors and fashion designers.
RUBBISH ACHIEVEMENT.
Oniiranu
Talk to me, man.

What exactly are you going through

There's more to this angry
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Kestolove(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2020
How many case she don win? ND she go swt for bed even without legs
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2020
I hope looters are reading this. This is someone who refused to be crippled in life despite what befell her. A female for that matter, who is obviously not into prostitution because no prostitute (corporate or street) has the ability to graduate with a first-class.

So let's shun looting despite the past deeds of bad politicians. They only succeeded in looting our collective wealth. They don't have the capacity to loot our God-given brain or our strong will to succeed in this same country.

Let's be Strong and very Creative!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by euniselfyahoo: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2020
This is detiny for you. If God creat you great nothing can stop youi
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by UDUJ(m): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2020
I have so much respect for her. She never let the loss of a leg weigh her down. She kept pushing on and became a success.

Nowadays you see able bodied men and women with all their limbs intact coming online to beg with silly stories everyday with no iota of shame.

Maximum respect sis cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Ugobest101: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2020
That's the power of focus. All this girls with Two legs wey dey first ask for recharge card when dey accept your friend request, una dey see

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2020
I'm happy for you...... I can't imagine loosing a part of my body, it's not easy.
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by bluefilm: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2020
Who asked her all these nonsense she's vomiting?

Attention seeking at any given opportunity can only be described as an incurable disease.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Bossose(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2020
Life don't get easier you only get stronger
Re: Lawyer Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg In An Accident (Pix) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2020
Adversity is the mill that presses out the sweet oil of determination from our lives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Abdurazak Habib Garba, 6 Others Test Positive In Kano / 8 Usual Habits That Are Dangerous For Your Brain / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.