Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army (75369 Views)

Nigeria Facing Worsening Economic Crisis, Says IMF / UK Parliament Debates #EndSARS Crisis / Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by Toks2008(m): 4:29am On Oct 28, 2020
rangerover:
Invited to intervene not to shoot at sight

You are still not getting it and i guess it is the unprofessionalism of the nigeria soldiers that just come to fall.

They actually fired upwards as seen in the viral footage and some shot at dangerous angles but they fail to understand that shots fired upwad can actually kill and infact, blank bullets can kill.

Now we know that Sanwo Olu ordered it under the authority of Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by festlove: 4:40am On Oct 28, 2020
Nigeria army no dey talk one thing? them no even fit stick to one lie.. i dey shame for this people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by SmokedWhiskey: 4:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Many olodos dey here..... no fit read? If an exam na so una go carry F9. He said, quote: “The situation was fast degenerating into anarchy. It was AT THIS POJNT that LASG requested for the military to intervene in order to restore normalcy.” This implies that the Army is saying they were invited AFTER the alleged shooting when things started to get out of hand NOT BEFORE. Don’t read like a lazy man, always try to put some effort to understand what you read.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by jude79(m): 4:47am On Oct 28, 2020
Nobody should blame Tinubu, Sanwo olu and Nigerian army, Igbo people were the ones that massacred people at lekki. the wore Nigerian army uniform to deal with Nigerian youths, they also looted all the Western South southern and Northern states, that is why the army is heading to the east now, to deal with the Igboes once and for all. Stupid Nigerians
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 28, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-army-denies-shooting-endsars-protesters/
May the repercussions of the massacre your carried out in Lekki Toll gate befall you, your families and all who are defending you. The same way you kill innocent citizens and later denied is the same way you people will be killed and denied. You and those who defend your crimes against humanity. Why can't you go to troubled spots like Orile in Lagos? Why Lekki which was the most peaceful spot in the country?

When people said the truth would crawl out one day I never believe but until now.

Justice is a concept on ethics and law that means that people behave in a way that is fair, equal and balanced for everyone. It simply means fairness or impartiality.

Many people are quick to say "let's give peace a chance, let there be peace, let peace reigns, etc" but without first advocating for Justice. People tend to easily brush away the cause of lack of peace, little did we know that there can't be absolute peace in the face of injustice and 'an injustice to one is an injustice to all.'

Justice is a prerequisite for peace and it is an antidote for chaos. As an instance, it is only in Nigeria that a multi Billionaire will be hoarding indomie that does not belong to him away from starving masses. "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 28, 2020
Toks2008:

You are still not getting it and i guess it is the unprofessionalism of the nigeria soldiers that just come to fall.

They actually fired upwards as seen in the viral footage and some shot at dangerous angles but they fail to understand that shots fired upward can actually kill and infact, blank bullets can kill.

Now we know that Sanwo Olu ordered it under the authority of Buhari.

At the bolded, this is what APC and their illetrate soldiers do not understand. Even panic as a result of gunshots can kill some people.

This massacre is not because of the peaceful protesters but because of the toll gate money they were missing. That's why soldiers were invited to Lekki but not to Orile. Sanwo Olu, Tinubu, Buratai and the lifeless man should be tried at ICC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by misano(m): 5:15am On Oct 28, 2020
sweetrace:
Finally!!! This makes more sense than the senseless rubbish I have been reading online. Unknown persons claim about 70 people were killed at Lekki toll gate. Yet No blood at the toll gate! Are the people zombies that don’t bleed? Where are their bodies? What are the names of the dead? Social media will name a person as having died at the toll gate. The person will come online with a disclaimer! Who ever is behind this is trying to set the country ablaze. Going from state to state to cause mayhem and death. Luckily for the trouble makers, the average Nigerian does not think for themselves. They like to follow the popular opinion.

Nigerians like following popular opinion just like U. Who told U 70 people died. They said at least 10. Bodies were carried away. Stop talking & sounding like Buharis fart. Shit head.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by Brushstrokes20: 5:15am On Oct 28, 2020
Blood thirsty govt of self serving thieves!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by Conceptsncontex(m): 5:20am On Oct 28, 2020
Naijaguy12345:
How many would you give Okezie Ikpeazu ? I tried to find an Iboo leader i can not think of one. Your people are not interested in producing a president or a leader, you are only interested in pulling down a yoruba man thats interested in climbing to the top.
Tinubu or any Yoruba Mugu would never be president. I repeat... Tinubu or Any Yoruba Mugu would never be president.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by seguno2: 5:21am On Oct 28, 2020
lilmax:
Lol
All of them just dey sing different songs grin

The spirits of the massacred youths are troubling them.
Imagine Fashola doing detective stunts for camera discovery shocked
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by seguno2: 5:23am On Oct 28, 2020
SmokedWhiskey:
Many olodos dey here..... no fit read? If an exam na so una go carry F9. He said, quote: “The situation was fast degenerating into anarchy. It was AT THIS POJNT that LASG requested for the military to intervene in order to restore normalcy.” This implies that the Army is saying they were invited AFTER the alleged shooting when things started to get out of hand NOT BEFORE. Don’t read like a lazy man, always try to put some effort to understand what you read.

Don’t read for reading sake.
Please apply wisdom to your reading and see whether it makes sense.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by mobo76503: 5:25am On Oct 28, 2020
: see question When did you change your signature?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by opribo(m): 5:30am On Oct 28, 2020
Tinubu masterminded the shooting using Sanwolu and now roping in the one that thinks he is smart, Agent Fashola.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by Giannakopoulos(f): 5:40am On Oct 28, 2020
peacekante:
Sanwo olu actually admitted there was soldiers at the Protest ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tiFZ8NCeTc
He did not say it was the NA. He said that the footage showed it was the NA.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by igboamakaaa: 5:44am On Oct 28, 2020
Duru9:
Oga curfew started 9pm what were your men doing at lekki by 7pm

Oga burning of station and freeing of prisoners started after lekki shooting

Stop lying
Infact there was no justification at all for going to the lekki toll gate. The protest had been the most peaceful in lagos, to the best of my knowledge, lekki residents were not complaining infact everyone trooped out peacefully to support it. Their actions of killing over 70 protesters was the catalyst that fast tracked the looming anarchy.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by 10x5550: 5:57am On Oct 28, 2020
[s]
Kestolove:
u even have time to answer people from that curse region of biafra wia sun has refuse rise completely since 1970. I don't have time for people that are known for drug, robbery, kidnapping and rituals..dia plans against tinubu will not succeed
[/s]
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by 10x5550: 5:57am On Oct 28, 2020
[s]
Kestolove:
Who command you to shoot?
[/s]
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by zadokchidi: 5:57am On Oct 28, 2020
Fr33born:
The next thing you will hear is that IPOB infiltrated the crowd and killed the protester to implicate the army...

...and that will be the end.
just like river State government

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by 10x5550: 5:58am On Oct 28, 2020
[s]
Kestolove:
see question
[/s]
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by Kelvinbako(m): 6:04am On Oct 28, 2020
Lobatan......
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by emezuo17: 6:07am On Oct 28, 2020
Naijaguy12345:
How many would you give Okezie Ikpeazu ? I tried to find an Iboo leader i can not think of one. Your people are not interested in producing a president or a leader, you are only interested in pulling down a yoruba man thats interested in climbing to the top.
. What makes you think anyone who criticises Tinubu is an igbo man, I am igbo and I will prefer a Tinubu in Abia to the imbeciles we have had as governors over the years. I have full blooded Yoruba friends who hate and despise Tinubu more than any igbo man.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by Duru9(m): 6:16am On Oct 28, 2020
franciskaine:
you got it wrong. 3 police stations were burnt in Lagos on the said day d curfew was imposed.

Was it in lekki the stations were burnt?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by BreconHills(m): 6:23am On Oct 28, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
That big conical head of Tinubu needs 1,950 strokes of koboko
I lay a curse on his puppet Sanwo olu

The only reason you are shooting at this man is because he is a big target. And, the only reason you can do so is because you are small and anonymous in an online forum.

No politician is a Saint but the reality is that you were put on earth to fulfil a specific call and mission. Why deviate and make Tinubu your lifes work?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by Walelavender(m): 6:27am On Oct 28, 2020
This back and forth sha

The LASG could have done that truly and the Army perhaps took instruction from the powers that be.

The rule of engagement could have been abused though
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by wasi9ice: 6:29am On Oct 28, 2020
But why did Sonwolu come out and denied he never knew anything about the soldiers involvement?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by capitalzero: 6:33am On Oct 28, 2020
igboamakaaa:

Infact there was no justification at all for going to the lekki toll gate. The protest had been the moat peaceful in lagos, to the best of my knowledge, lekki residents were not complaining infact everyone trooped out peacefully to support it. Their actions of killing over 70 protesters were the catalyst that fast tracked the looming anarchy.

Online hoodlums will still not agree with you
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by Danzakidakura(m): 6:36am On Oct 28, 2020
gurunlocker:
Madridguy

Hope you are seeing? Mr epistle grin grin grin
those guys are agents of division and yes sir to everything from Buhari. Even if Buhari rape their mother they will still denied that it never happened.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by yetunsbay(m): 6:40am On Oct 28, 2020
If this eventually happen to be true. I lose my respect for Prof Woke Soyinka
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by nerd004: 6:43am On Oct 28, 2020
SmokedWhiskey:

Bros this was what I thought initially until u read it again....You see on that fateful day,events degenerated ,"iganmu police station was burnt" "a policeman was killed"....so he was talking about 20-10-20....

I advise you read the first paragraph
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by jpworld(m): 6:44am On Oct 28, 2020
Throwback:
You mean the Governor of Lagos State is the C-in-C of the Nigerian Armed Forces?

Where is the evidence of the invitation?

You dont need to be c in c to invite in the military.

Sanwo olu invited them, to help, why he keep denying is what i don't understand.

Those soldiers has to use force, if not lekki protesters ain't going no where.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army by sweetilicious(f): 6:51am On Oct 28, 2020
Naijaguy12345:
NONSENSE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) / President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) / Tinubu Announces Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.