Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

You Can't Kill My Son, Mother Of 9yrs Old Boy Decries Over Police Brutality In O - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Can't Kill My Son, Mother Of 9yrs Old Boy Decries Over Police Brutality In O (212 Views)

My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend / Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) / My 9yrs Old Son Asked Me If It Is Right To Like A Girl At His Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Kill My Son, Mother Of 9yrs Old Boy Decries Over Police Brutality In O by Pisol(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
My sister was coming from work today with her little boy of 9yrs old from Dolphin Estate along Ijeh Barrack when she stumble on the police officers harrasing all passers-by around Obalende axis who attempt to shoot her little son for mistakenly missing his way/lane.

All hell would have broke loosed today if he had shot the innocent kid. The police officers on an account of restoring peace and securing their headquarters, kasalem Obalende division from the attack of hoodlums were rather unconstitutionally harrasing and creating unnecessary attention and tention in the area as they kept on shooting into the air

If it was not the help of people, the heinous policeman would have shot the naive kid and claimed he was maintaining law and order.

I crave the indulgence of the appropriate authority to seriously look into rascal discharge of this people called The Nation's friend in Obalende before they bite more than what they can chew..

Abeg help me put am for front page make them hear ooo.. I don't want to put the boy's picture here because of security consciousness.
Re: You Can't Kill My Son, Mother Of 9yrs Old Boy Decries Over Police Brutality In O by Emary(f): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
x

(1) (Reply)

Rain Water Preservation / Private Counselling, Psychotherapy And Recovery In London / What Will Be Your Super Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.