Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend (37686 Views)

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Unique357: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
My wife left me when I lost everything. She took our two children with her and has blocked me everywhere. I couldn't reach her to speak with my children. I have tried reaching her parents to no avail.

But now that things are going well for me, my brother in law lifted me and I am back to business and I have a girlfriend we are getting married next year march by God's grace.

Now my ex is back in the picture making life difficult for my girlfriend. She is blackmailing her and bombarding her with nasty messages to the extend of humiliating her in public, calling her all sorts of names like husband snatcher etc. I am angry with her because she has left me when I needed her the most and this girlfriend stood by me with my poor conditions and now she wants to play victim and putting the blame on my girl.

I want to arrest her and let her rot in jail but on the other side I don't want to do it for the sake of our children who are 10 years and 7 years. I want to deal with her in a calm way because there are children involved . What do you think I should do?

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by everythinggirly(f): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2021
E choke o. Abeg call her one on one and tell her pump and plain that you are done. She left, why is she back? Because the grass is greener now? Heck!

243 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by longetivity(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
Na Ogun go kill ur ex

251 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Take ur girlfriend and move far away from her nah, When u re not dumbed.

155 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by alphaNomega: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
I want to hear your wife's side of the story before I comment.

Share this link with her so she can respond

233 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wahala be like shit way no wan smell grin cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Bola146(f): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wahala everyday angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by DarkJeddi(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
alphaNomega:
I want to hear your wife's side of the story before I comment.

Share this link with her so she can respond
He said he no want again..

Na by force? sad

393 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by lilvicky68(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Go and divorce her legally..

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by sisisioge: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
Divorce her properly and marry your gf. These things are simple fa!

188 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Wawelexy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sorry o, which of the brother in-law helped you? Ur ex bro in-law or the new girl?

280 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Ahmed0336(m): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
sad

If you don't want her in your life, kindly divorce her properly. But before you do, speak to your said " In-law "

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
sisisioge:
Divorce her properly and marry your gf. These things are simple fa!
.....Simple.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by funshint(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
Have you divorced her before deciding to marry your new gf? You may find yourself in hot soup o...my 2cents!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Unique357:
My wife left me when I lost everything she took our two children with her and has blocked me everywhere I couldn't reached her to speak with my children. I have tried teaching her parents to no avail but now that things are going well for me my brother in law lifted me and I am back to business and I have a girlfriend we are getting married next year march by God grace. Now my ex is back in the picture making life difficult for my girlfriend she is blackmailing her and bombarding her with nasty messages to the extend of humiliating her in public calling her all sorts of names like husband snatcher etc. I am angry with her because she has left me when I needed her the most and this not girlfriend stood by me with my poor conditions and now she want to play victim and putting the blame on my girl. I want to arrest her and let her rot in jail but on the other side I don't want to do it for the sake of our children who are 10 years and 7 years. I want to deal with her in a calm way because there are children involved . What do you think I should do
Did you get a divorce from her or is she still legally your wife? undecided

Have you at least been funding the upkeep for your other two children? Or did you reason that since the woman ran away with them,they are no longer yours? undecided

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did you get a divorce from her or is she still legally your wife? undecided

Have you at least been funding the upkeep for your other two children? Or did you reason that since the woman ran away with them,they are no longer yours? undecided
.....Did you read where he said she blocked all avenues for reaching them? Why do you like arguing just to be politically correct ?

201 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
You said your ex wife's brother helped you with business and you are now back on your feet sad ? Yet want to dump her?

Y'ALL SHOULD STOP MENTIONING ME, THERE ARE OTHER COMMENTS TO RESPOND TO. What I typed is none of your businesses.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Unique357: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wawelexy:
Sorry o, which of the brother in-law helped you? Ur ex bro in-law or the new girl?

My elder sister husband

333 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Did you read where he said she blocked all avenues for reaching them? Why do you like arguing just to be politically correct ?
Try to engage those brain cells of yours every so often... undecided

Again, Did you get a divorce from her or is she still legally your wife? undecided

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by obinna58(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wife disappeared
In-law appeared

That's incredible, sure say na the same blood, maybe na ehm dey give her momentum.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Again, Did you get a divorce from her or is she still legally your wife? undecided

.....I pity you young lady. Keep away from drugs.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Klass99(f): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2021

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Kobojunkie: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
.....I pity you young lady. Keep away from drugs.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
It is o. So he wants to take the fruits of his ex wife's family and feed a new wife? Maddoo . That wife should wake up and teach them a lesson. He is supposed to forgive her as long as he benefitted from his ex family. I know the wife did badly by leaving her matrimonial home, but shes back to take her place.
Klass99:

LMAO, both of you made me laugh.

@ LilMissFavvy, the brother in law assisting with a business that enabled him get back on his feet, is not a valid reason to take her back or continue a marriage, she first checked out on nah.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by mardis: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Try and make a proper divorce arrangement, the one that will involve her family members and yours. After that, get police involve not to arrest her o but they should cut her warnings never to come close to you, your wife or any of your family members. If she fails to adhere then she will face the penalty squarely. What a nicompoo of a woman. You want to reap what you didn't saw.

Again, please collect your children from her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
You said your ex wife's brother helped you with business and you are now back on your feet sad ? Yet want to dump her?
.... He said brother in-law and not ex wife brother.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Wawelexy(m): 12:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Unique357:

My elder sister husband

OK cool, but u need to divorce your wife legally before u have the full right to go into relationship with someone else....

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by arthurwillia(m): 1:44am On Dec 30, 2021
Her side of the story before we conclude

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by crackhaus: 1:58am On Dec 30, 2021
Oga, your ex can't do anything...

If you want to marry your current gf, please go ahead and do the traditional rites.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by InternetAgbero: 3:42am On Dec 30, 2021
Ogbeni, you never talk the role when you play for the matter.
Hence, you never ready to get help.

18 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend by Homeboiy: 6:25am On Dec 30, 2021
You need an FFK style on that your ex wife

Give her as e de hot

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? / The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.