Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Did I Over React??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Over React??? (545 Views)

Am I Over Reacting Or This Is Simply Disrespectful / Help! My Girls Are Complaining I Over Last Too Long / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Over React??? by onasokhare(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hello, my name is ............ , The girl I dated had one very weird way of living, she does anything her friends tells her to do, even when I asked her out she had to take approval for he friends before she said yes. So when we started dating, when ever we are having a conversation it's always one sided(meaning am the only one that does all the talking) that's was when I started getting pissed I told her that why is it that when we talk you hardly say anything she would reply.she does not have anything to say. That was when I started having the feeling "be like say the girl won use me catch cruise".. be I removed that though from my head.. she another stupid thing again..on a Sunday afternoon, I kinda told her that we should spend sometime together, the reply she gave me was she want to be with her bestie (who is a male).. (with the stories of how bestie dey always give their female friends pussy massage)..we fought but later settled.. but what made me decided to cut all ties with her was when her dad came visiting.. and she introduced me to him.. only for her to later tell me that her dad with her mum told her to stay away from me.. that I look like a thug, blah blah blah... After telling all this I just kept away from her , i decided not to have anything to do with her again!!!.... And because of that she has been telling my friends that what I did is bad, that even if I want to break up.. I should have told her
PS: am 23 and she is 19

I DON'T KNOW IF I OVER REACTED.. OR DID I DO THE RIGHT THING?
Re: Did I Over React??? by fati2001(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
okay
Re: Did I Over React??? by phazotron(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
onasokhare:
Hello, my name is ............ , The girl I dated had one very weird way of living, she does anything her friends tells her to do, even when I asked her out she had to take approval for he friends before she said yes. So when we started dating, when ever we are having a conversation it's always one sided(meaning am the only one that does all the talking) that's was when I started getting pissed I told her that why is it that when we talk you hardly say anything she would reply.she does not have anything to say. That was when I started having the feeling "be like say the girl won use me catch cruise".. be I removed that though from my head.. she another stupid thing again..on a Sunday afternoon, I kinda told her that we should spend sometime together, the reply she gave me was she want to be with her bestie (who is a male).. (with the stories of how bestie dey always give their female friends pussy massage)..we fought but later settled.. but what made me decided to cut all ties with her was when her dad came visiting.. and she introduced me to him.. only for her to later tell me that her dad with her mum told her to stay away from me.. that I look like a thug, blah blah blah... After telling all this I just kept away from her , i decided not to have anything to do with her again!!!.... And because of that she has been telling my friends that what I did is bad, that even if I want to break up.. I should have told her

You didn't over react. But you sef do mumu thing

Why u go dey follow pikin up and down in the name of love

Guy go hustle joor

And make sure your next babe dey ur level or senior you

2 Likes

Re: Did I Over React??? by Brandonx(m): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
Initially your story made my stomach turn in anger until I saw you're 23.
Boy face your studies and chase after your dreams.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Over React??? by Freelane33(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Love the comments above ...... face your studies boy , learn new skills , develop yourself physically and mentally and see if you will be the one to be followed by girls or bin following them .
Note -. Behind every successful man there is always a woman and behind every failed man there is always a woman too .
Do your life without a girl and see what the outcome will be . Mention me on a dead tread

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did I Over React??? by Eryyy92: 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
onasokhare:

I would have adviced you to go and study your book but since ASSU is on strike, you can go and engage your self with any meaningful skill that will yield profit and forget this child's play you're doing

Re: Did I Over React??? by VicM6: 10:32am On Oct 28, 2020
onasokhare:

That u look like a thug... hope no be marlians wear u wear go her papa house?.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Come & Read Dis!!! What Do U Think? / Is Marriage Necessary Or Overhyped? / Samsung tablet For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.