Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

We Will Shock The World With Video Evidence Proving #lekkimassacre - New Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Shock The World With Video Evidence Proving #lekkimassacre - New Video (3362 Views)

Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche / Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Shock The World With Video Evidence Proving #lekkimassacre - New Video by NGpatriot: 12:25am On Oct 28, 2020
I enter thread hoping to read something new and enlightening, but I see the fake yahoo yahoo pastor and twitter nuisance,

Trust me, the fact that this nuisance is babbling instead of showing us the dead bodies he hid under his bed means one thing, no dead body.

Hopeless scumbags and assholes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Shock The World With Video Evidence Proving #lekkimassacre - New Video by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 28, 2020
grin - Lazy brains.

Kai, I weep for the black race .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Shock The World With Video Evidence Proving #lekkimassacre - New Video by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 28, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: We Will Shock The World With Video Evidence Proving #lekkimassacre - New Video by olisaEze(m): 1:05am On Oct 28, 2020
Which one is he campaigning for d video like it’s an election ni, release it na shuo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Shock The World With Video Evidence Proving #lekkimassacre - New Video by content208: 3:11am On Oct 28, 2020
freekick:
Mad dog.
Come naija make we share am together.
#GODBLESSNAIJA

Imagine a youth in the 21st century boasting about human right abuse. grin

What you promote will come back to haunt you soon and you won't ever find help when the time comes
Re: We Will Shock The World With Video Evidence Proving #lekkimassacre - New Video by WoundedLamb: 3:44am On Oct 28, 2020
after4:
the truth is like pregnancy, you can no fit hide am

Lol... If you want to type in English, type in English. If you want to type in pidgin, type in pidgin. Which one is "you can no fit hide am"? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Shock The World With Video Evidence Proving #lekkimassacre - New Video by babajeje123(m): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2020
It's so unfortunate that people are insinuating that few people died. Soldiers shot directly at the peaceful protesters at close range and you are saying otherwise. Slow people everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Shock The World With Video Evidence Proving #lekkimassacre - New Video by prodigiousman(m): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
I enter thread hoping to read something new and enlightening, but I see the fake yahoo yahoo pastor and twitter nuisance,

Trust me, the fact that this nuisance is babbling instead of showing us the dead bodies he hid under his bed means one thing, no dead body.

Hopeless scumbags and assholes..
[/s]
Re: We Will Shock The World With Video Evidence Proving #lekkimassacre - New Video by iJhoe(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2020
I can't actually talk about the videos some seem to have seen but, for the all-seeing video I saw. I'd see peoples falling at the sound of raging shot Spans. it felt so real

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari Rocking Native Attire / The Many Sins Of the South West Against The Northerners(photos) / Sen. Dino Melaye Seen Crying In New Viral Video (Pic/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.