Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) (5601 Views)

EndSars Massacre: Reno Omokri Begins Move To Send Buhari To Prison / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Urekaure: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2020
omenka:
This retard will just not give up. It seems this lekki stuff is the priciest ammunition they planned to use for 2023 election, and since it appears the lie isn't selling, they're trying to FORCE Nigerians to believe it.

The reason for doing this isn't farfetched, the police and the army chose to conduct themselves pretty much professionally over the periods the protests lasted, much to the chagrin of the opposition. It was their hope they would act the same way they acted in 2012 when the same opposition was in power. Then, armoured tanks were rolled unto the streets and this dolt with a bleached goatee neither said nor did anything about it.

So, since the lekki incident was the only point at which the army fired shots, they're holding onto it like they would cling unto life in the face of the worst infirmity.

Reno move on. Look for something else.

People looking for blood

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1321180448836308992?s=19
Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Urekaure: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2020
All the PAID COWS looking for blood, here you go, lick it
Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Urekaure: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2020
Keegan:

I thought they said Reno was educated, I doubt it. This guy is unknowingly putting himself in trouble with all these baseless video clips.

Why did the army lie that there weren't there in the first place?
Calling it fake news and photoshopped?
Now they are eating there vomit
Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by geletor: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2020
juniorstar:
all those trying to hide what happened in lekki. remember this isn't the end, your family members, children children would be hit by a stray bullet. shebi na 5k make una mouth sharp. una eyes go soon red.
Shut the f**kip with your emotional blackmail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Urekaure: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2020
geletor:

Shut the f**kip with your emotional blackmail

Shut the f.ck you have sold your conscience you ANIMAL
Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Urekaure: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2020
Buhari and the military killed this man

Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Urekaure: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2020
Grayoso:

This is how unserious and easily brainwashed you lot are. Is Reno Omokri god or a mere man capable of deceit , deliberate manipulation and fraud? In fact he has been charged with identity fraud. Google Reno Omokri Wendell Simlin.

You will take ordinary and fallible men and turn them into 'perfect' gods and deity to worship.Exactly same nonsense done with Ojukwu and Kanu with both turning out to be huge embarrassment for Igbos.

I am 100% sure Wendell Simlin Reno Omokri will definitely unravel likewise also. You lot will never learn because you are not capable of changing your thinking or messiah-worshipping mindset.

You sold your conscience, may your familyexperience worse

Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Coldie(m): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2020
Guys think about it and connect the dots.

If police were actually firing directly at the protesters nobody will HV the guts to stand with camera or resist.

The guy said soldiers came and fired at them 10 died but the didn't move, guys think na. Them shoot 10 people like person carry gun dae shoot, u go stay?

If shooting people no work na tear gas way want work.

The video I saw soldiers were firing blanks and it was upwards, people who might have died or gotten injured from the protest might have died or gotten injured from stampede.

People who were shot at chances are high that it might have been for a reason that doesn't involve peaceful protest.

Listen to the guy story well. Again and again.

Somebody is shooting u gun, 10 dead u people didn't move.

Connect d dots, its obvious guns were been shot but not at protesters that's y they refused to move. Other things the guy said was normal exaggerating

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Coldie(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2020
Urekaure:

That man is still alive I watched the video of him been treated inside an ambulance on twitter.

From the wound I saw it didn't look like a gunshot wound, the man looks old and weak, imagine him being in a stampede somebody could have pushed him into a sharp object.

I don't stay in Lagos but my few times there I know that lekki toll gate has many mazes that can injure someone, when I came to Lagos December during traffic I witnessed a bike accident that night the traffic was much. A bike drove into a gutter with its passenger. They both sustained minor injuries.

If that thing happened at end SARS protest they will video the injured bike man with his passenger and say its soldiers that did it to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by oguntola1(m): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2020
what evidence?
IfGodbeforus:

So He is uneducated for saying he has the evidence of what happened!!!
So many of you are the problems of this nation.
When Reno talks you need to listen!!
If Reno says he has it, all the actors in that matter will be in shivering mode.
Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Urekaure: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2020
Coldie:

That man is still alive I watched the video of him been treated inside an ambulance on twitter.

From the wound I saw it didn't look like a gunshot wound, the man looks old and weak, imagine him being in a stampede somebody could have pushed him into a sharp object.

I don't stay in Lagos but my few times there I know that lekki toll gate has many mazes that can injure someone, when I came to Lagos December during traffic I witnessed a bike accident that night the traffic was much. A bike drove into a gutter with its passenger. They both sustained minor injuries.

If that thing happened at end SARS protest they will video the injured bike man with his passenger and say its soldiers that did it to them

The man Is DEAD NOW FROM GUNSHOT INJURIES CAN'T YOU SEE, YOU ANIMAL

Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Urekaure: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2020
Coldie:

look at your lame excuse
How many days have they been protesting at lekki toll gate, how many accidents have they experienced?
But the night they remove the CCTV camera, off light and bill board light is the day accident occur.
Man, if you are intentionally doing this, twisting the truth, I wish you and your family exactly what happened to those protesters on the 20th of October 2020,
How much did you sell your soul? You ANIMAL
Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Coldie(m): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2020
Urekaure:

The man Is DEAD NOW FROM GUNSHOT INJURIES CAN'T YOU SEE, YOU ANIMAL
I know that guy on twitter, we don banter many time over conflicting views, the guy seems pro PDP.

He told u he is dead, just like DJ switch said they killed 72 people, now this man on the video said he saw them Kill 10 people but he refused to run...lol

The guy is a doctor if u decide to call him and ask him was the man taken to his hospital, how did he get that info talk go change.

The man could be dead but like I said a stampede occurring with pushing every where smbodi fit don push am into sharp object

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Coldie(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2020
Urekaure:

look at your lame excuse
How many days have they been protesting at lekki toll gate, how many accidents have they experienced?
But the night they remove the CCTV camera, off light and bill board light is the day accident occur.
Man, if you are intentionally doing this, twisting the truth, I wish you and your family exactly what happened to those protesters on the 20th of October 2020,
How much did you sell your soul? You ANIMAL
I wish you and your family the fate of all who lost their lives and properties and businessss over fake and exaggerated news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Urekaure: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2020
Coldie:

I wish you and your family the fate of all who lost their lives and properties and businessss over fake and exaggerated news

What's the fake and exaggerated news?
I wish you and your family a more gruesome DEATH and they will it call it fake news by the special grace of the lost souls you are lying Against

Those mayhem were caused by government sponsored thug
yes there are enormous proofs

Everybody knows that except northerners

Check

https://twitter.com/bertram_hill1/status/1318248049492299776?s=19
https://twitter.com/I_Am_Ilemona/status/1318569415072489473?s=19
https://twitter.com/rosemaryfelix81/status/1318584904800665607?s=19
Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Yebosola(m): 8:36am On Oct 28, 2020
Tonylyte:
Most persons in that Lagos are there without any xontact with their family members since they left their respective families back home, so u anticipating for their family members to come out to say they lost a family member is a defeated aim. Some of them have been forgotten by their family members.

Jesus, who b this? Are they needles? Human beings, lost in transit? Who do us like this in this Nation? Are u saying they don't have neighbors in their place of residence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Urekaure: 8:36am On Oct 28, 2020
Coldie:

I know that guy on twitter, we don banter many time over conflicting views, the guy seems pro PDP.

He told u he is dead, just like DJ switch said they killed 72 people, now this man on the video said he saw them Kill 10 people but he refused to run...lol

The guy is a doctor if u decide to call him and ask him was the man taken to his hospital, how did he get that info talk go change.

The man could be dead but like I said a stampede occurring with pushing every where smbodi fit don push am into sharp object

ANIMAL
Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Urekaure: 8:39am On Oct 28, 2020
Coldie:

Properties and businesses can he replaced, can HUMAN LIVES BE REPLACED?, YOU ANIMAL
Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Coldie(m): 8:39am On Oct 28, 2020
Up til today if u lost somebody come and meet us and let us know, the whole people shouting they killed 72 people keep quiet.

Celebrities are begging people to bring them, they have gone from hospital to hospital yet nothing.

Some people released a video and said soldier's were going from hospital to hospital to kill protesters. Oya come and show us the dead people no show ur face just video put for net everybody mouth shut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Urekaure: 8:39am On Oct 28, 2020
Coldie:
Up til today if u lost somebody come and meet us and let us know, the whole people shouting they killed 72 people keep quiet.

Celebrities are begging people to bring them, they have gone from hospital to hospital yet nothing.

Some people released a video and said soldier's were going from hospital to hospital to kill protesters. Oya come and show us the dead people no show ur face just video put for net everybody mouth shut

ANIMAL

Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Coldie(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2020
Urekaure:

ANIMAL
Don't be angry with this question.

Are u in anyway an ipob member or ipob affiliated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Urekaure: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2020
Coldie:

Don't be angry with this question.

Are u in anyway an ipob member or ipob affiliated?

We are talking about HUMAN LIVES HERE, YOU ARE TAKING ABOUT IPOB, YOU NORTHERN ANIMAL
Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Coldie(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2020
Urekaure:

Properties and businesses can he replaced, can HUMAN LIVES BE REPLACED?, YOU ANIMAL
If u borrow 60million to do business and looters loot your #60million business, frustrations from it can make u commit suicide.

Is that not a life lost?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Urekaure: 8:42am On Oct 28, 2020
Coldie:

If u borrow 60million to do business and looters loot your #60million business, frustrations from it can make u commit suicide.

Is that not a life lost?

ANIMAL.
The people that lost there Lives , what do you think we happen to there families?
Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Coldie(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2020
Urekaure:

We are talking about HUMAN LIVES HERE, YOU ARE TAKING ABOUT IPOB, YOU NORTHERN ANIMAL
I know u are ipob.

Am from the east. Imo to be precise. Not everybody is stup1d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2020
Urekaure:

Lol. Look at this thug cursing others. I bet you are one of those who looted people's businesses to leave them in misery.

Bruv, curse away. All reverts back to a wicked soul and Fadeyi oloro like you anyway.

Like Reno Omokri like Nnamdi Kanu like FFK etal and all terrible and wicked individuals who have no problem causing death by manipulating ordinary Nigerians for personal gains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Urekaure: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2020
Coldie:

I know u are ipob.

Am from the east. Imo to be precise. Not everybody is stup1d
You are still an ANIMAL, YOU SOOLD YOUR CONSCIENCE FOR PEANUTS
Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Urekaure: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2020
Grayoso:

Lol. Look at this thug cursing others. I bet you are one of those who looted people's businesses to leave them in misery.

Bruv, curse away. All reverts back to a wicked soul and Fadeyi oloro like you anyway.

Like Reno Omokri like Nnamdi Kanu like FFK etal and all terrible and wicked individuals who have no problem causing death by manipulating ordinary Nigerians for personal gains.

ANIMAL
Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Coldie(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Urekaure:

What's the fake and exaggerated news?
I wish you and your family a more gruesome DEATH and they will it call it fake news by the special grace of the lost souls you are lying Against

Those mayhem were caused by government sponsored thug
yes there are enormous proofs

Everybody knows that except northerners

Check

https://twitter.com/bertram_hill1/status/1318248049492299776?s=19
https://twitter.com/I_Am_Ilemona/status/1318569415072489473?s=19
https://twitter.com/rosemaryfelix81/status/1318584904800665607?s=19
Wats the relationship between lekki and abuja.

Finally I give the northerners maximum respect. They can see far, imagine if they didn't end that protest who knows maybe what happened in Lagos would have happened in abuja and e for worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by greensandy: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2020
IfGodbeforus:

So He is uneducated for saying he has the evidence of what happened!!!
So many of you are the problems of this nation.
When Reno talks you need to listen!!
If Reno says he has it, all the actors in that matter will be in shivering mode.

And all the actors are now shivering? Some of you just like to defend the indefensible. Go on and watch the attached video. They can't even get a professional to help them manipulate clips with all the money stolen during the ineffectual baboon government.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Urekaure: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2020
Coldie:

Wats the relationship between lekki and abuja.

Finally I give the northerners maximum respect. They can see far, imagine if they didn't end that protest who knows maybe what happened in Lagos would have happened in abuja and e for worse

They didn't destroy properties in Abuja?
Shouldn't you be more concerned that government is sponsoring thugs to destroy public properties, you ANIMAL
Re: We Have Video Evidence Of Lekki Massacre - Reno Omokri (graphic) by Urekaure: 8:50am On Oct 28, 2020
greensandy:

And all the actors are now shivering? Some of you just like to defend the indefensible. Go on and watch the attached video. They can't even get a professional to help them manipulate clips with all the money stolen during the ineffectual baboon government.

Why did the army lie that there weren't there in the first place?
From fake news to ohoroeajopee to they were invited?
Why did they lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Should Be On Record That Yorubas Started This. / Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf / Ogun Governor, Amosun In Certificates Forgery, Age Falsification.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.