Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,499 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf (5591 Views)

IMF Calls For Further Currency Depreciation In Nigeria / Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case / Nigerian Freemasons Hold Centenary Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 5:28am On Feb 08, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Vz4ldzULQ

In our Africa, many Western imperialist groups constantly try to control Africa as a whole.

In this SHOCKING and REVEALING video, it shows hidden SECRETS and AGENDAS of Freemasons, CIA, IMF, the UN, and French elites, in their attempt to have tried to take over IVORY COAST and overthrow President Gbagbo's government.

I felicitate this video, and also it shows who Alassane Ouattara (President Gbagbo's opposing candidate, who claimed he won the election) works for and who tells him to do what. Very interesting video, please give me your thoughts.

Peace to all of Africa and humanity
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by jabal1: 6:18am On Feb 08, 2011
unbelievable
GREAT VIDEO, I agree most definitely and Freemasons should be kicked out on africa
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 7:51am On Feb 08, 2011
yes and also the IMF, which is owned by rothschild family banking dynasty, also tries to control IVORY COAST!
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2011
yes and also the IMF, which is owned by rothschild family banking dynasty, also tries to control IVORY COAST!
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by foreman: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2011
Who won the election? That's the issue at hand.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 8:57am On Feb 08, 2011
Good question, my friend.
In the video, it shows how the so-called 'election monitors and supervisors' claimed that Ouattara won. They told this to the Constitution Council WITHOUT EVEN ANY PROOF OR EVIDENCE! I researched this on google to verify it, found interesting results.

Also, it is interesting how most protests in Ivory Coast wanted Gbagbo in power.

What do you think and make out of this?
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by ITbomb(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2011
They have already gotten Nigeria through lipsrsealed
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by foreman: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2011
In your opinion, who won the election?
hakim23:

Good question, my friend.
In the video, it shows how the so-called 'election monitors and supervisors' claimed that Ouattara won. They told this to the Constitution Council WITHOUT EVEN ANY PROOF OR EVIDENCE! I researched this on google to verify it, found interesting results.

Also, it is interesting how most protests in Ivory Coast wanted Gbagbo in power.

What do you think and make out of this?
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 1:00am On Feb 09, 2011
In my opinion, I think President Gbagbo won. This is because from my investigations, after the election chaos, there were many more protests for Gbagbo. Also, if Ouattara truly had the people's support, he would be in power as then he would not only have the support from his people, but also from the secret powers behind the scenes, including the UN, French elites, IMF, the EU, and the USA.

What do you think?
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 1:03am On Feb 09, 2011
ITbomb:

They have already gotten Nigeria through lipsrsealed

I agree, my friend, as CIA and Mossad involvement in Nigeria is widespread and rampant.

But in your thought, how have they captured Nigeria? And who in Nigeria can oppose this global colonial power?
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 1:04am On Feb 09, 2011
foreman:

In your opinion, who won the election?

In my opinion, I think President Gbagbo won. This is because from my investigations, after the election chaos, there were many more protests for Gbagbo. Also, if Ouattara truly had the people's support, he would be in power as then he would not only have the support from his people, but also from the secret powers behind the scenes, including the UN, French elites, IMF, the EU, and the USA.

What do you think?
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by Becomrichn: 5:38am On Feb 09, 2011
I cant find prove that Ouattara is a mason on google.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by chillbabe(f): 6:34am On Feb 09, 2011
It beats me that everything that goes wrong in africa is the fault of the west.so ure african leaders are brainless? Pls stop this nonsence everything that goes wrong in Africa is due to the greed of African leaders period
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 7:01am On Feb 09, 2011
Becomrichn:

I cant find prove that Ouattara is a mason on google.

First, google 'outtara IMF'. Since that is totally known that he was former IMF agent. IMF is owned by Rothschild banking family, which tries to take control of every country through the banking system.

Ouattara may not be a Freemason, but he secretly participated in meetings with top French elites, who are Freemasons, and in the meeting other African Freemasonic leaders were there as well, including Freemason President of Burkina Faso Blaise Campaore. This man, has said UNBELIEVABLE REVELATIONS about how he TRAINED IVORY COAST REBELS to OVERTHROW President Gbagbo.

This and OTHER SHOCKING REVELATIONS are revealed in the video, and just a google check will shown the truth.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 7:07am On Feb 09, 2011
chillbabe:

It beats me that everything that goes wrong in africa is the fault of the west.so ure african leaders are brainless? Pls stop this nonsence everything that goes wrong in Africa is due to the greed of African leaders period

First of all, let me make myself clear about this situation. When I say 'the West', I do not mean its people. I mean the corrupt cabals and elite bankers who are situated in some of those countries, especially England.

The Rothschild banking family dynasty, throught the IMF, which they own, have caused chaos in Ivory Coast by unconditionally supported Ouattara, who worked many years in the IMF, while demonizing President Gbagbo without a good reason.

We love all people in the world, no matter where they are from.
But unfortunately, elite cabals in Britain and France, hand-in-hand with FREEMASONRY, have and do attempt to take control of all countries, through their central banks and other tools.

It is known that top bankers in Europe who are Rothschilds and other corrupt banking families, have BRIBED people all around the world to use PAPER MONEY (worthless paper), instead of GOLD and SILVER, which are real.

My friend, we need to stop these tyrants and cabals. They are the biggest problem in the world, it is documented.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by stormm: 7:11am On Feb 09, 2011
hakim23,

Are u daft? Is that a video? I'm sure you're yet to collact your salary from Gbagbo hence your posting this rubbish here.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 7:21am On Feb 09, 2011
stormm:

hakim23,

Are u daft? Is that a video? I'm sure you're yet to collact your salary from Gbagbo hence your posting this rubbish here.

Yes, it is a video with REVEALING information. This video is UNBELIEVABLE as I have searched this information and found numerous results. Now the public, through this VIDEO, will find the REAL and HIDDEN information.

But, either you are felicitated by writing your polite opinion and information, or are discredited by writing insults.
Why do you have a position like that, do you have any good information, or are you just going to insult, brother?
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by jabal1: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2011
this video is GREAT

thank you for sharing it i send it to friends
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by jabal1: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2011
hakim23:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Vz4ldzULQ

Best video about Ivory Coast elections and Freemasons I have seen. I felicitate and revere it, share with friends. Make sure our humanity is vigilant and aware of these plots and power struggles.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by Becomrichn: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2011
g
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by Becomrichn: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2011
jabal1 can you email me.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by Mobinga: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2011
[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Vz4ldzULQ[/flash]

The song is "Sabali" Meaning Patience in swahili.
It's on the Distant Relatives album by Nas and Damien Marley

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pcFCVMGhns[/flash]
Classic
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by Mobinga: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2011
chillbabe:

Gbam. The west puts them in power.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by maclatunji: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2011
This is silly, sure there are people here on Nairaland who think that believing in every tale of a conspiracy theory is a sign of their "higher intelligence" over the generality of people. But seriously, this is rudimentary propaganda material for Laurent Gbagbo and the poster should be ashamed of himself.

Nobody is saying that Gbagbo does not have people supporting him, but the fact remains he lost the election no matter how slim the margin is, the key word is LOST. A similar scenario happened in Ghana a few years ago and the ruling party conceded defeat. So, tell another fable to support the "stubborn Gbagbo." Believe me if the French had wanted to remove Gbagbo since 2004, they would have done so with ease, so stop telling us lies.

Nairalanders do not pay serious attention to this, he is an agent sent to help shift popular opinion in Nigeria to favour Gbagbo. He sees Nigeria as his greatest adversary and has embarked on a hearts-and-minds campaign on the leading Nigerian owned portal.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by blacksta(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2011
Absolute nonsense - this Video proves nothing - more like food the so called conspiracy theorists amongst us . All hear says

Anybody can put boko haram videos on you tube and claim it was sponoserd by the CIA to destabilise Nigeria

abeg you lot should go back to sleep
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 1:20am On Feb 10, 2011
Becomrichn:

jabal1 , there is nothing in that video that show freemason has anything to do with Ouattara.

I know what you are trying to tell me is that  Blaise Campaore is a freemason, I am not sure if  Quattara is a freemason. I dont think so. But Blaise Campaore is a freemason.

GREAT comment!
In my research, I know that Blaise Campaore is Freemason, but there is no evidence suggesting Ouattara being a Freemason.

But, while Campaore may prefer Ouattara as president so that he can cooperate better, there are bigger reasons for bigger elites and cabals and powers to choose Ouattara.

Ouattara participated in Freemasonic meetings, in which Campaore and French elites described their plot to violently overthrow Gbagbo in a revolution. Camapore also said he has trained rebels the best techniques and violence to get this done. This is treason, and any deaths or violence is criminal.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 1:23am On Feb 10, 2011
maclatunji:

This is silly, sure there are people here on Nairaland who think that believing in every tale of a conspiracy theory is a sign of their "higher intelligence" over the generality of people. But seriously, this is rudimentary propaganda material for Laurent Gbagbo and the poster should be ashamed of himself.

My friend, this word 'conspiracy theory' only discredits you. This is because the information in this video is not theory, but fact. Which theory are you talking about? It is clear there is and has been a conspiracy by the richest bankers and CIA/MI6/Mossad, the international bankers, and imperialist powers, but there is no theory, as this is known.
Just study Rothschilds and Rockefellers, and how they took over nations' banks and then laws. Who is the IMF (Ouattara worked for IMF) owned by? The Rothschilds.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 1:27am On Feb 10, 2011
blacksta:

Absolute nonsense - this Video proves nothing - more like food the so called conspiracy theorists amongst us . All hear says

Anybody can put boko haram videos on you tube and claim it was sponoserd by the CIA to destabilise Nigeria

abeg you lot should go back to sleep

My friend, the only reason why you would call the video 'nonsense', is if you didn't research or understand it.
It is clear that Ouattara has CIA links.
Not only did Ouattara work many years from the IMF, which is owned by the Rothschilds who stole Africa's gold in the 1800's, but a prominent French politician also said that it is clear that Ouattara has CIA links.

The video is splendid, you must research and understand, however.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by Beaf: 1:39am On Feb 10, 2011
Belief in conspiracy theories is like belief in pink elephants, both point to more serious underlying issues with the individual.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by hakim23: 1:48am On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf:

Belief in conspiracy theories is like belief in pink elephants, both point to more serious underlying issues with the individual.

Ignorance to hidden secrets and clandestine plots only waters the tree of tyranny and shadow powers.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by Beaf: 1:52am On Feb 10, 2011
hakim23:

Ignorance to hidden secrets and clandestine plots only waters the tree of tyranny and shadow powers.

Yes, yes, true! . . .But see a shrink sir.
Re: Ivory Coast Elections -- Cia, Freemasons, Imf by EzeUche2(m): 1:57am On Feb 10, 2011
IMF is always involved in African affairs.

Don't believe the story about the Freemasons, but only a fool will deny the West continued involvement in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Recap On Dim Chuwkuemeka Ojukwu / The Situation In Yorubaland / (Video) Breaking News: Nigeria Should Divide -pastor Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.