Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

If I Were To BE Nigeria President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were To BE Nigeria President (608 Views)

Gilbert Bukenya: I Would Vote For Atiku Abubakar If I Were Nigerian / Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were To BE Nigeria President by DenreleDave(m): 5:24am On Oct 28, 2020
Things I will do if I were to be Nigeria president....

1. I will call Nnamdi Kanu back home and give him official pardon... Yes, hear me clearer.. I will do that... If Boko haram and fulani herdsmen are given pardon and education, Kanu & Igbos deserves better... They are not dangerous like those two northern terrorists.

2.a. I will decimate Boko haram, I don't care abt their supporters.. All I need is support from few governors and the citizens. The only thing that will prolong eradicating them is if the northerners are Harbouring them and leaking covet operations to them.

b. I will tell the northerners, see ehn, if you want them to be killing you, then keep hiding them. When they finish you all, then we will see who will remain but any attempt to infiltrate the southern Nigeria and Middle belt will be seriously dealt with. If they are okay protecting and Harbouring terrorist in the name of religion, then their operation should stop in the north.

3. I will call Ef rufai and sit with him one on one and ask him why he decides to pay kidnappers and bandits. He will also tell me the reason he was unable to deal with kidnappers and bandit in his region.

4. I will station military and police along interstates highways to counter the efforts of kidnappers and robbers.

5. Kanu must apologize for all the inciting words he said and cancel anytin called IPOB grin... Only MASSOB should be.. Meaning IPOB should be joined with MASSOB.

6. a. Will organize a referendum for each region to ask about what they want.. If the region decides to go separate... So far they are not dragging any portion of another region who doesn't want to be with them, it will be granted.

b. But any region that wants to go separate must be aware that any benefit his region benefit from Nigeria will cease henceforth.

7. In case number 6 wunt work, then all region representative must come together and tell the government what they want and reason why they want out. Their grievance must be address to allow peace... All reasonable requests shall be granted

8. Zamfara gold and any northern minerals will be a federal resource since Niger delta oil is a federal resource.

9. No special treatment for herdsmen. If you kill any person from the neighborhood that allowed your cow feed, I will tell the citizens to deal with you appropriately... If they wunt, the soldiers will ensure orders.. No more killing spree, I, DenreleDav wunt tolerate rubbish...

10. I will make sure I give listening ears to the people... Especially in the aspect of Nepa bills, roads and infrastructures

11. I will improve the military and police that even every one will be interested in joining them..

12. Relocate some military headquarters away from kaduna. I will share it equally, atleast one state in a region will house some military facilities.. This one kaduna pack all military headquarters is not okay.. I really disagree..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Were To BE Nigeria President by DenreleDave(m): 5:29am On Oct 28, 2020
Guys, what do you think I am missing again?

Cc: imhotep slap44 helinues LegendHero Brooklynsouth iamwonderful ojiofor adadike Arrewa
Re: If I Were To BE Nigeria President by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Cc: imh,otep slap44 helinues LegendHero Brooklynsouth iamwonderful ojiofor adadike Arrewa
reject sai babarism

3 Likes

Re: If I Were To BE Nigeria President by adadike(f): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Job creation and restructuring but the north will breath down your neck with this your list
Re: If I Were To BE Nigeria President by DenreleDave(m): 8:56am On Oct 28, 2020
adadike:
Job creation and restructuring but the north will breath down your neck with this your list

I will do it..... If Buhari can provide cover for fulani herdsmen, I can do the same for my people

1 Like

Re: If I Were To BE Nigeria President by IamWonderful: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Cc: imhotep slap44 helinues LegendHero Brooklynsouth iamwonderful ojiofor adadike Arrewa
You try but make sure you are an Igbo person, don't contest through APC, don't give any northerner post, don't contest again the South South because if you do all that no matter what you do for south east and IPOB, you are wasting your time, they will still hate you, Buhari is the a case study
Re: If I Were To BE Nigeria President by helinues: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2020
If you were SE president..

Point of correction

Will organize a referendum for each region to ask about what they want.. If the region decides to go separate... So far they are not dragging any portion of another region who doesn't want to be with them, it will be granted

Disunited president
Re: If I Were To BE Nigeria President by DenreleDave(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2020
helinues:

Point of correction

Disunited president

How?

Isn't our focus security and infrastructures
Re: If I Were To BE Nigeria President by Pecuman: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2020
I will kill all of you
Re: If I Were To BE Nigeria President by DenreleDave(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2020
helinues:

Point of correction

Disunited president

Unity is not by force... It was not united b4, we gat each separate region b4
Re: If I Were To BE Nigeria President by DenreleDave(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2020
Pecuman:
I will kill all of you

Who?
Re: If I Were To BE Nigeria President by Pecuman: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Who?

If I were president, all of una.
Re: If I Were To BE Nigeria President by DenreleDave(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2020
Re: If I Were To BE Nigeria President by zpakln(f): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Okay grin Empower more and more young people with digital skills and stop the police from harassing digital entrepreneurs.

Reccommed All Nigeria Radio app which allows you to listen to many Nigeria radio stations anywhere, anytime to all Nigerians grin Get it at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getjoydev.allnigeriaradio
Re: If I Were To BE Nigeria President by Oizee(f): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Interesting
Re: If I Were To BE Nigeria President by splendour7(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
If Only Wishes Are To Be Bed Of Roses! Lets Wait When You Become The President.
Re: If I Were To BE Nigeria President by DenreleDave(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
splendour7:
If Only Wishes Are To Be Bed Of Roses! Lets Wait When You Become The President.

Are u challenging me
Re: If I Were To BE Nigeria President by splendour7(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Are u challenging me
no Your Excellency!!

(1) (Reply)

Discovery Of Hidden Camera: Lagos Judicial Panel May Summon Fashola / Checkout 9 African Presidents With The Most Expensive Private Jets… Number 1 Is / Amotekun Operation Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.