Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House (39536 Views)

Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) / See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos / APC ferried thugs from neighbouring States for Buhari’s rally in Plateau – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by dadavivo: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2020
APC and thuggery are 5&6
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by Zico5(m): 7:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by capitalzero: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2020
helinues:
Sooner or later, your source of income shall be exposed

Including that of your paymasters
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by Kingdemi212019: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2020
helinues:
his money is not 100%pure but he also trade in forex
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by Queenvim: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZLsQ3tiawloOTLeoq23Sdw To get all the latest gist just click to subscribe to my channel
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by Neddstark: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Tastemoney:
cry

You keep posting this. Were you there when the shooting went on?
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by Heavensent01(m): 7:54am On Oct 28, 2020
how I wish they burn the house and even burn you join, voice of the masses has some fools called you

what's your economical value to feel sympathetic for you? the millions you collected with your colleagues every months is part of the political Reformation sane Nigerians are wailing against

so either you're burn or your properties is burn, na on your own and kudos to your thugs that resisted the other opposition party thugs

I pity the thugs at the end, these fools matchmake success for themselves but give you thuggery work to their dirty bidding, such a shame

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by Babzrockman: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2020
tammie24:
His people have always been there for him cos he take care of them

Taar! I watched the video and laugh in Swahili. All na arrange work o. Those boys wey I see them I just laughed.

Na my village o
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by happney65: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2020
sakamanje. grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2020
Kpomgam!..Oga Dino, Thank God for you oo..buh,these people might come back for 2nd missionary journey if you don't watch your back oo.Better employ all of them as security personnels make dem dey run shift.Hmmmm...Man of the people..akuko!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by Kokoboss: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2020
ivolt:
Dino is an attention seeker who loves creating fake stories. He should be careful not to attract real trouble. Those that didn't burn his house are not thugs. They are peaceful protesters who he has been cheering on social media.
may God bless you sir. You need see how people are praising this guy on Facebook. All he knows how to do is to push the people to the government whereas they are all the same..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by dadavivo: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2020
helinues:

People like you are the ones who envy their successful friends cos you're poor for life.

When your friends are poor you're happy, but when they become rich you will turn to monitoring spirit that want to know their source of income

Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by bryton2shot(m): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2020
Na inside house u dey hide d bike nw??...
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by RPG2020(m): 7:58am On Oct 28, 2020
Dino is telling us the truth about what happened
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by NADFOR: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2020
Dino, a no believe this you story.
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by helinues: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2020
dadavivo:

People like you are the ones who envy their successful friends cos you're poor for life.

When your friends are poor you're happy, but when they become rich you will turn to monitoring spirit that want to know their source of income

Real successful people don't brag online.

That's what makes Dino different from legit successful people

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by tonididdy(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2020
helinues:
Ode what source of income?
That he looted Kogi treasury dry... What other income you want.
Or you want make he confess he be Yahoo boy?
Didn't he serve the state?
Where else could he have made money from.

Oga use your upper
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by Amotewure: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2020
shocked

Oh lawd my God

Maka why na?
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by bluefilm: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2020
Story for the gods.

With the anger in the land towards the so called poli-trick-tians right now, your people will even show the hoodlums the way to your house to raze it down!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by helinues: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2020
10x60060:
[s][/s]
call me the gbegile master cheesy

Shut up.

My rules only.... Mods are dealing with you biggerly...

Almost 100 monikers gone in less than 3 weeks ..

Who is dealing with whom?

All your tactics of getting me banned are always seeing ahead....

In Weeknd's voice : Try harder
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by Donspicey: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2020
Time don dey reach wey we go Flog politicians koboko.........
All dis politicians must hear word dis year........
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by Oduduwaboy1(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2020
ThatReporterz:

https://punchng.com/people-stopped-thugs-from-burning-my-house-melaye/

Damnnn nigarrrr
Isoright

If am there I will just take that his red power bike
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2020
Up Melaye
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by KosyJerry(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself just to stay relevant. Oga, shut the f up
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by Bar1941(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2020
They are still coming for you, you are part of the problems.
Re: Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House by OluwaGwaine(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2020
Am I the only one that think these sudden looting and kidnappings are just another propaganda? We're fresh off the #EndSars #EndPoliceBrutality protest and all of a sudden all these are happening... If they are not the protesters, where the hell are they from? I just think it's a tactic to show the world that Federal SARS is needed and effective because if you look at it, most property looted and being recovered so my question is where were these Superman-force when the thugs and hoodlums attacked? The conference center equipments were loaded in three full trucks! Three! And they were all recovered, c'mon! Even when David recovered all, it was God that asked him to chase the enemies! I dab for my country, everything is politics here even human life!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign In Lagos State Today / Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.