Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Lady Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg To An Accident (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg To An Accident (photos) (967 Views)

Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive / Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her / Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg To An Accident (photos) by AprokoGirl: 7:15am On Oct 28, 2020
A Nigerian lawyer, Chilolo, who had one of her legs amputated after suffering an accident five years ago, has listed what she was able to achieve since the tragic accident.

Taking to her Twitter account, she revealed she was involved in a road accident exactly five years ago. The accident resulted in one of her legs being amputated.

Since then, she has gone on to obtain her LLB, graduated with a first class from law school and is now employed as a corporate lawyer. She’s also living her life fully and she shared photos to show how much she enjoys life and participates in it.

Read her inspiring story below….

Source: https://twitter.com/anxta_?lang=en

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg To An Accident (photos) by AprokoGirl: 7:15am On Oct 28, 2020
More :

Re: Lady Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg To An Accident (photos) by AprokoGirl: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2020
More !!

Re: Lady Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg To An Accident (photos) by uniqueboi1(m): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2020
Thank God for your mindset.

Thank God for the people around you.

Some few years ago,
The music director in our church had an accident that took his legs. He was shattered.
Maybe in his mind he won't be able to catch babes again.
He told his poor Mum to get him shaving powder he would use to shave his beard.
Re: Lady Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg To An Accident (photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 28, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

God is wonderful!!

This girl in àny where didn't acknowledge God for her archeivement in àny where!! What?

Also she shouldn't forget the effort of the people around her to accomplish her dream. Somebody with her kind of story ain't like her now.

What am stressing out in essence is, her parents and friends were capable and God was there.

I dedicate this to as many that have one in ability or the other, God in heaven will assist in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg To An Accident (photos) by Freestainworld(m): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2020
When his grace is sufficient enough for you, you are a conqueror.
Re: Lady Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg To An Accident (photos) by ucheuzor1(m): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2020
That's determination. I admire such
Re: Lady Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg To An Accident (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:19am On Oct 28, 2020
Congratulations but no Congratulations!

All I saw was "I" did this ! "I" Did that!
No single Gratitude to the One who Formed you, Sustained youabd Powered you!
My Sister you, Me and Everyone else are Nothing without GOD..

If it was an error, you correct that notion!
If it was Deliberate! It's unfortunate!!
Re: Lady Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg To An Accident (photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations but no Congratulations!

All I saw was "I" did this ! "I" Did that!
No single Gratitude to the One who Formed you, Sustained youabd Powered you!
My Sister you, Me and Everyone else are Nothing without GOD..

If it was an error, you correct that notion!
If it was Deliberate! It's unfortunate!!

Re: Lady Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg To An Accident (photos) by Kestolove(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2020
How many case she don win?
Re: Lady Lists All She Achieved 5 Years After Losing Her Leg To An Accident (photos) by gabriel66386: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2020
That's determination. I admire such

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Born International Model Launches Platform For Single Guys And Girls / Miss Nollywood Sonia Sunday Looking Sexy For A Movie Premier Exes She Stared At / Dorathy Exposed Mercy Eke As She Visit Her House See Beef(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.