Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Resolution To Seek God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Resolution To Seek God (108 Views)

Seven Important Ways To Seek The Kingdom Of Heaven / 2020 : Prophet TB Joshua Goes To The Mountain To Seek God’s Face / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Resolution To Seek God by jonatoye(m): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Resolution to Seek God

WORD FOR TODAY
A man has not come to the best resolution in various issues of life until he has resolved to seek God concerning it!!!
Scriptural Reference
"But as for me, I would seek God, And to God, I would commit my cause" (Job 5:8 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Various issues of life will not but set you in motion and make you have a quest for something. Life, on the other hand, will not but present several options to meet your needs in terms of your strength (what you can do), the human resources available to you (men who appear powerful), what the devil can do and what God can do.

All these options were also available for Job in the time of his ordeal but he resolved to only seek God. Life is characterised by mysteries and uncertainties. There are a lot of things you will pass through that has not even entered your heart. Whatever the case may be as you proceed in destiny, the best resolution to make in every issue of life is to seek God.

+ Who do you seek in various issues of life?

Lord! I receive the grace to seek You in all situations of life in Jesus name. Amen!

Emphasis
You will only find God who can proffer solution to all problems when you seek Him!!!

Have an Awesome Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

'The Higher Things'! / Laughter - God's Prescription For Stress! / Always Be Thankful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.