Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Please Help Suicidal Nursing Mother (she Tried To Take Her Life Twice) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Suicidal Nursing Mother (she Tried To Take Her Life Twice) (284 Views)

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP SUICIDAL THOUGHTS RUNNING THRU MY HEAD / What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Suicidal Nursing Mother (she Tried To Take Her Life Twice) by tunaguy(m): 8:36am On Oct 28, 2020
Blessing Delivered a bouncing baby Boy Through CS her father promised to foot the bill before the operation and He left and never returned back.
She was so sad she tried to take her life twice already.

My dear people of Nairaland mods and admins please let us help blessing before she does something even worse to her self.

Please feel free to ask for more prove of authenticity I would be happy to provide all as I am currently at the hospital were she delivered her baby

Re: Please Help Suicidal Nursing Mother (she Tried To Take Her Life Twice) by Lammycon27: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2020
I sent a little something I hope she's okay. No body deserves to be treated this way.
Re: Please Help Suicidal Nursing Mother (she Tried To Take Her Life Twice) by tunaguy(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2020
Seun please can you take this thread to front page please
Re: Please Help Suicidal Nursing Mother (she Tried To Take Her Life Twice) by Sewasaunt(f): 10:28am On Oct 28, 2020
Guy,
You are not new on Nairaland, you should know how these things go, no be by fine poster or image.

We are all Nigerians grin

If you want us to help or take you serious, please drop 'the woman's' phone number, the name of the hospital in case anyone around there can help confirm, the exact amount needed.

Also, you didn't need to threaten us or add the fact that she may harm herself, it won't make many of us more empathic trust me.

Also, Lammycon27 God bless you o, we see your hustle bro/sis.

Re: Please Help Suicidal Nursing Mother (she Tried To Take Her Life Twice) by donteddy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Drop the woman account number, the hospital name and address. The account you drop is not for her. Or her name is musiliu ?
Re: Please Help Suicidal Nursing Mother (she Tried To Take Her Life Twice) by tunaguy(m): 1:18am On Oct 29, 2020
Sewasaunt:
Guy,
You are not new on Nairaland, you should know how these things go, no be by fine poster or image.

We are all Nigerians grin

If you want us to help or take you serious, please drop 'the woman's' phone number, the name of the hospital in case anyone around there can help confirm, the exact amount needed.

Also, you didn't need to threaten us or add the fact that she may harm herself, it won't make many of us more empathic trust me.

Also, Lammycon27 God bless you o, we see your hustle bro/sis.

Arise Clinic, Igando lagos
Re: Please Help Suicidal Nursing Mother (she Tried To Take Her Life Twice) by tunaguy(m): 1:19am On Oct 29, 2020
donteddy:
Drop the woman account number, the hospital name and address. The account you drop is not for her. Or her name is musiliu ?
Arise clinic igando
Re: Please Help Suicidal Nursing Mother (she Tried To Take Her Life Twice) by Sewasaunt(f): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
tunaguy:
Arise clinic igando

Please is it possible to get the address?

Didn't see anything about it online.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Update: Full Documentation On The Last FG/ASUU Meeting Held / Airpod 2 And Airpod Pro Dubai And Smart Watch / Breaking! Omotola Jalade Finally Opens Up On Having Affair With Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.