Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

#endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route (35454 Views)

Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) / Stray Bullets Hit 2 As Customs, Petrol Smugglers Clash At Seme Border / Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Offpoint1: 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
prodigyy:
Do you have anyone selling smuggled rice so i can buy
No, I went there myself when I got the tip off.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by itoPaction(m): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Customs are doing their job in Lagos here. Only the regular Police have abandoned their jobs. Mobile Police are seen moving around in a convoy. This news is fake.
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by fireback: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
don't know why they have to close the border in the first place if not to suffer people.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Northern border is open. So what are you saying? There is demand for cheaper food items. People are dying of hunger.

Is it paper they will use to buy the so called cheaper items
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Acidosis(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Wahala for rice and poultry farmers. sad sad Some agro investors and farmers have pumped billions of Naira hoping to cash out in December sad sad

The actual effect of this ma.dness won't manifest until 2021-2022.

Never again will I encourage any form of protest in this cr.azy country. No one is better than SARS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Acidosis(m): 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
fireback:
don't know why they have to close the border in the first place if not to suffer people.

You're suffering because you didn't realize that border closure is an opportunity for you to prosper. You buy rice from Thailand but you have nothing to sell back to Thailand because you're lazy and a fraudulent opportunist. The only thing Nigerians do in Thailand is romance scam and drug.
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Jdbrasco2: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Is it paper they will use to buy the so called cheaper items
If there is no demand, smugglers will be out of business. There is a reason why they still trive. Keep beating around the bush.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Moscodee1990(m): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mopolchi:
Rice go dey cheap dis Christmas
No be lie, lolz �

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by jchioma: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nigeria today under general Buhari, can best be described as rudderless. Anyway, it's like the people have found their groove back. They will take back their pound of flesh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by happy200(m): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

No section of this country is effectively functioning. The only good side of this news is that my cotonou plug go fit move in cotonou weed enter naija without any additional charges. If you smoke cotonou weed ehn if you see Buhari you fit tear am slap not minding the security aides.

Anytime I'm feeling sober all i do is sewa cool
you are a foreign instigator
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by fineboynl(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
since the bolder closure is there any improves or better economy? the dollar is still get closer to 1k. the corruptions and looted loot of our foreign reserved still didn't solve any problem.

abeg make them open the bolder concerning any food items. they can baned other things but not food.

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by JIMMY1393: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
Iyocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

No section of this country is effectively functioning. The only good side of this news is that my cotonou plug go fit move in cotonou weed enter naija without any additional charges. If you smoke cotonou weed ehn if you see Buhari you fit tear am slap not minding the security aides.

Anytime I'm feeling sober all i do is sewa cool
K
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by mbhs139(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Idamond:
no qualms
good news

You think it is only rice that is being smuggled-in, right?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by fineboynl(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Acidosis:
Wahala for rice and poultry farmers. sad sad Some agro investors and farmers have pumped billions of Naira hoping to cash out in December sad sad

The actual effect of this ma.dness won't manifest until 2021-2022.

Never again will I encourage any form of protest in this cr.azy country. No one is better than SARS.
so should 200 million Nigeria suffered and die because a very few want to farm?

4 Likes

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by LimeLyte: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
olatade:
It's a worldwide tin grin
I tell you grin

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Owologbo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
ijustdey:
•As Customs, Police, Immigration, others abandon checkpoints

•Seized items looted

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/endsars-smugglers-take-over-mile2-seme-route/
but, is custom supposed to be seizing things at Agbara? Is Agbara sharing boundary with any border country? I believe custom seizing banned goods should stop and end the bridge before Badagry (coming from seme). Is not right for somebody to buy something inside Lagos Nigeria (which is Badagry) and got seized at agbara.

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by jaxxy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
What happens when u don’t do Ure work according to ethics and the law. The people revolt eventually. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Owologbo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lastmankc:
In a nut shell,Rice go cheap?The worst is the smuggling of human parts
I pray o. there are custom immediately after badagry bridge (going to seme) presently. Rice price still remain the same or even increased.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by nnamdi640: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
Don't let Ogun visit you Mr poster. You mean we should die of hunger

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by bizzibodi(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
U ban rice ,maize & other food import for a country of 200m people,this government expect 5m farmers to produce enough rice to feed them,when we have not seen massive bulldozers,tractors,combine harvesters,massive improve seedlings,cheap chemicals,huge deployment of extension workers, government as off takers & silos springing all over d country..
many rice millers, middlemen has become hoarders of rice awaiting December to make a kill.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Door20: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
This is a welcome development, this should have government way of calming the masses,because the hunger in Nigeria is worrisome, please let all borders open for inflow of food across the nation to minimize the hunger and suffering of the masses.
The NEC should allows border open

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by hisgrace090: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
kingk:
Someone pls help me slap Vanguard Maritime Report. They keep reporting the south issue, why can't Vanguard Maritime Report go to the north border and report the happenings there.

Ndi ara everywhere.

You just said my mind, must they move against the masses at this period of total hunger?

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by JJRainbow(m): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hey Mr poster u must be mad why because upon all the smuggling happening in Nigeria borders is only seme border u see to Post.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Emoney08: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Really
Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by erico2k2(m): 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Acidosis:

You're suffering because you didn't realize that border closure is an opportunity for you to prosper. You buy rice from Thailand but you have nothing to sell back to Thailand because you're lazy and a fraudulent opportunist. The only thing Nigerians do in Thailand is romance scam and drug.

Talk is cheap, people like you have never owned one block of business in Nigeria hence you are here talking craaaappppp

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 29, 2020
erico2k2:

Talk is cheap, people like you have never owned one block of business in Nigeria hence you are here talking craaaappppp

U dey mind d idiot??
Ask him how many businesses his father had before he died..

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by erico2k2(m): 12:18am On Oct 29, 2020
azmanaty2:

U dey mind d idiot??
Ask him how many businesses his father had before he died..
DOnt mind him, a place where your Energy Bills is almost 70% of your Profit, rent and salary nor dey Ohhh, He thinks it is easy to do business in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route by kutiman00: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2020
bizzibodi:
U ban rice ,maize & other food import for a country of 200m people,this government expect 5m farmers to produce enough rice to feed them,when we have not seen massive bulldozers,tractors,combine harvesters,massive improve seedlings,cheap chemicals,huge deployment of extension workers, government as off takers & silos springing all over d country..
many rice millers, middlemen has become hoarders of rice awaiting December to make a kill.
You've said it all bro...I don't understand why the government will believe that banning staple foods will magically make us self sufficient in their production...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thieves Set Building On Fire In Umuahia After Failed Attempts To Break-In / Thief Caught on CCTV Stealing Generator From A Compound In Lagos / This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.