Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) (50833 Views)

Naval Officer Smashes A Motorist's Windscreen At Alakija, Lagos (Video, Pictures / #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route / Breaking News! Serious Fight Happening In Ojo, Okoko Axis In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by waploger(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2022
If you live in Lagos and you ply through Mile2-Okoko regularly, read through this info!

This is Alakija bridge (coming from mile2).

The top of this bridge has now become a robbery point for aboki bike riders (NOT ALL OF THEM) .

This is the trick... Ones you board their bike from mile2 or wherever mainly at night. They will pretend as if they want to take the normal lane(green mark) and on approaching the demarcation between the ground lane and the bridge, they will swerve on to the bridge where their other gang members are standing waiting for victims. So they will immediately descend on you with different types of weapons and dispossess you of all your valuables.

How do I know..
1.They robbed my neighbor of his phone and other valuables December 15th and January 12th.

2. A friend also told me about his experience but he was lucky enough to have jumped off the bike without being injured.

3. We have heard different stories from victims.

Be vigilant folks.

168 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by NaijaGoBetter20: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Thanks for these pictures and info.

The picture will help more has many people are too lazy to read these days

244 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by yesloaded: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
Its been like that for long and not this year btw

Its quite unfortunate

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Kingpele(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
It will be difficult for anyone to notice it in the night except u are very vigilant, wickedness is in the increase, it is very terrible to live in darkness of sins because u won't see or know the consequences of your actions to yourself and your victims, darkness covers dirt, just try putting on dirty clothes in the night and go out ,it will be covered by the darkness of the night ,but try it in daytime u will be ashamed of your appearance, it is only in the presence of God you can understand the corruption of sin to the soul because the light of God reveals the glory of God and the shame of sinfulness

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Drsnives(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Issorite
Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Thanks for this update

6 Likes

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Rufex07(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Thank you for this important information. God bless you

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by SHEAU(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Thanks for the info. NL rocks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by symbianDON(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
It's been on for quite a while....that particular area is notorious once it's dark.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Jheypeel(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
I live along that route
It’s fucking true

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Me I go dey carry my gun dey Waka now

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Noshitboi(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://c./NjfLx8xexM4AAAAC/nwanimo.gif[/img]
The inspector General of police should move his office there ASAP

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
waploger:
If you live in Lagos and you ply through Mile2-Okoko regularly, read through this info!

The top of this bridge has now become a robbery point for aboki bike riders (NOT ALL OF THEM) .

This is the trick... Ones you board their bike from mile2 or wherever mainly at night. They will pretend as if they want to take the normal lane(green mark) and on approaching the demarcation between the ground lane and the bridge, they will swerve on to the bridge where their other gang members are standing waiting for victims. So they will immediately descend on you with different types of weapons and dispossess you of all your valuables.

How do I know..
1.They robbed my neighbor of his phone and other valuables December 15th and January 12th.

2. A friend also told me about his experience but he was lucky enough to have jumped off the bike without being injured.

Be vigilant folks.

Just put the mother 4ucker in a choke hold from the back and watch him pass out like a lizard!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Highman1900(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
When will LG will start paying attention to this Aboki self, they are everywhere in Lagos, i was a victim at ijegun but God save me.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Danmboss(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Being a resident of naija now. is one of the thousand, way to die.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Decentdave(m): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
I know that road very well...becareful Ladies. THEY now rape oo

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by JAWBONE(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Be careful people, I've once witnessed a robbery around here too.
Some guys came down from a bike and smashed the glass of an SUV right in front of us in a traffic hold up

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Sabadon(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nice information, please take note guys

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Xscape1993(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
waploger:

How do I know..

Be vigilant folks.
Good information. Thanks dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Thanks for these pictures and info.

The picture will help more has many people are too lazy to read these days
Especially those who rush to the news thread to post comments after seeing only the headlines grin

This is one of the things am saying. Insecurity is rising per second in lagos but the government isn't doing anything about it. Sanwoolu is only making noise up and down and if you harp on this, his wolves and hyenas won't allow you rest. They'd just rush at you all in the name of politics instead of calling a spade it's right name. Whereas,they're not spared from all these attacks. Just last week, a neighbour told us all his phones were pulled out of his apartment, including that of his neighbours. Till now, nothing is being done about it. The robbers used a long rod with some sticky substances to pull out the phones, very expensive phones. These days, our phones are part of our treasures and life. We have vital info, including passwords to veritable pay websites and bank details.

It still baffles me why at this stage of our development in lagos, CCTVs are still not in place . Go to Cotonou at our backyard, cctvs are all in place and when you say this, they'd tell you what's the population of Benin republic, compared to lagos but the same myopic beings won't also ask how much does Lagos generate in IGR alone, compared to the small Benin republic that has the major infrastructure in place, given their slim resources.

The politicians only focus on securing places where they live and roads they ply to work, leaving the masses (the electorate) to their fate. They'd come to us to share land use charge which we'd gladly pay annually, what of site approvals, C of O, LASBCA fees, etc? They eat all these monies instead of using it to develop Lagos. The earlier we get sense on our choice of leaders ahead of 2023, the better for us all. Ire oo

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by aktolly54(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Wish they can kegalize gun in Nigeria,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Allisgud: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
All this useless abokis don run leave their useless borno,zamfara yobe full of terrorist,who knows they might be fleeing bandits,com dey disturb lagos

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by tammie24: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
How will I be going straight and you on your own decide to go up the bridge

The kind knock wey you go collect eh

But buhari has tried for this country sha

Everywhere don scatter

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bandits don reach Lagos?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) by kokomilala(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Never in the history of mankind has the world seen a government as useless,irresponsible and worthless as the collective of Nigerian government.
They're unresponsive to everything until it becomes an embarrassment to them. Whatever happened to high-way patrols?
I submit: they think governance- not politics- is a tea party ,a jamboree for gbo go eros.
Pure water has now become N20 per sachet.And,the government is mute about it,following its failure to provide a service as basic as water.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up / HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) / Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.