Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,130 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

80million Unemployed Nigerians March For Jobs On The 15th Of March, 2011 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 80million Unemployed Nigerians March For Jobs On The 15th Of March, 2011 (960 Views)

The Best Way To Apply For Jobs Online! / Photos: Unemployed Nigerians Seek Work At National Assembly / 80million Unemployed Nigerians March For Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80million Unemployed Nigerians March For Jobs On The 15th Of March, 2011 by desolate(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2011
Are you an unemployed Nigerian? Have you trudged the sun-baked streets of Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Kaduna etc in search of non-existent jobs? Have you finally given up hope on your qualifications ever landing you a job on this friendless piece of God’s earth called Naija? Have you lost hopes in a responsible government willing and ready to provide jobs for its citizens skilled and unskilled? Then, come join us on this page as we mobilize the over 80 million disenchanted, neglected, hopeless and weary unemployed Nigerians in the 36 states of the federation and the FCT for a peaceful protest against the callous neglect by successive governments of the pandemic unemployment that has become the lot of our citizens, graduate and non-graduates alike. On the 15th of March, 2011, Nigeria’s teeming unemployed citizens; male and female, northerner and southerner, Muslim and Christian (‘Mus-Chris or Chris-Mus’)etc, will be staging a peaceful mass protest in every state capital across the federation and the FCT to draw attention to their jobless plights with the aim of forcing the Nigerian state into decisive action. To be a part of this mass movement, Visit www.facebook.com/80 Million Unemployed Nigerians March for Jobs or www.twitter.com/80million4jobs to become a fan.
Re: 80million Unemployed Nigerians March For Jobs On The 15th Of March, 2011 by thetelz(m): 2:42am On Mar 11, 2011
80 million ke,where you wan find am? You no know say nigerians dey fear bad bad? There can't even be up to 80 million unemployed nigerians in the labour force,except you're counting children and old people. You people should have this in mind that no matter what the government does,not everybody will be satisfied and not everyone will get jobs. There have to be poor people and rich people for the world to be balanced,thats how God created this world
Re: 80million Unemployed Nigerians March For Jobs On The 15th Of March, 2011 by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2011
we are not ready in this country, i suggested sonmething like this last year and not one person replied , our fear will kill us , luckily im now employed na una sabi , i know wot it feels like to be unemployed but it seems its not biting us hard enof , untill we are ready nothing will change, well if its going to take place i will b among cos i still have friends n siblings that are unemployed
Re: 80million Unemployed Nigerians March For Jobs On The 15th Of March, 2011 by Peaceabdul: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2011
This is a very good one but dont you think is a wrong timing since this election time? However, am very interested in this cause. If you can, lets talk about it tonight on mtn xtracool. Hala me on 08068564218 if you are really serious lest strategic on this.expect your call.Cheerzzz. sad
Re: 80million Unemployed Nigerians March For Jobs On The 15th Of March, 2011 by cretin: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2011
the facebook link aint working/opening!!!

also nigerians are very miserable people, they hv about the lowest quality of life in the world yet i dont see dem being willing to die 4 the nation or any cause, like the tunisian that started this cause did

(1) (Reply)

Abraham Holmes Invitation For Aptitute Test / Public Relation Oficer Needed !!! / Welrond Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.