Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences (32653 Views)

What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? / What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told? / What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2020
Mannaisaspy:

My wife does this to me alot

Meaning she is afraid of you or a heavy spender? Please I want to learn aa a lady.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2020
iamloyalty:

Meaning she is afraid of you or a heavy spender? Please I want to learn aa a lady.

When I was in primary 5, I stole a book from an unserious student cos I feel she doesn't need it, I was later caught I couldn't defend myself and been one of the most intelligent and well behaved in our class our teacher was surprised my young mind couldn't forget her words " it is obvious u stole the book."
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by zedman1(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2020
chatinent:

Funnily enough too, you can't help but love them and their lie.
Yeah, they are usually very hard to let go of, they won't leave you either. They are super manipulators.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by oloriT(f): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
uncleck:
I'm fine. This is my biggest lie that I even told today

Me too
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by wizzprince(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
RightToReject:
One of my close associates, a bubbling American industrialist with vast firsthand experience about Nigeria and Africa in general, once told me while we were having a meeting that he was a personal assistant to Chief Antonio Fernandez and a former manager of his automobile outfit in Paris, France in the 80s. Luckily, but unfortunately for him, hours later, Chief Fernandez walked in where we sat, but it happened that both of them did not know each prior to that moment. This happened a few months before Chief Fernandez died.

Please can I get a job using your connection, I have Mtech in Industrial Chemistry

thanks
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by HomerTimpson: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
chatinent:

Those things don't work.

You see an illusion of what you think. Call it a mirage.
BOSSMAN,thanks for the kind gesture you showed me and my bro on one of your previous thread(share your worst broke moment),am forever grateful sire.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by HomerTimpson: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
okoroemeka:
During Xmas I was cruising in my ride looking for trouble then I picked a pretty slay queen,very interesting,I asked her name and it was Jessica and she schools at the University of south africa !!what an audacity,so I decided to put knorr and kitchen glory in my own lie by telling her that I actually have a mansion with a helipad in South Africa and I am driving to my parked helicopter to fly back to South Africa and she will come with me,she later confessed
LMFAO must you crack people's ribbs?
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by HomerTimpson: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Australopithecu:
One jss2 boi back den in sec skul tell us say rat chop half bag of rice for their hauz grin grin.
grin grin cowrat
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by chatinent: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
HomerTimpson:
BOSSMAN,thanks for the kind gesture you showed me and my bro on one of your previous thread(share your worst broke moment),am forever grateful sire.

One love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by HomerTimpson: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
I once heard india defeated my great nigeria 99-1 in a football match. If you didn't believe this lie then you are not a real nigga
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by Coldie(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
iamloyalty:

Seriously na the babes I dey blame. What u did is wrong but how can a wise lady allow a man that hasn't paid anything on her head to abuse her like that.

U self know say u nor try.
Na youthful exhurbrance being dae disturb me
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Coldie:
Na youthful exhurbrance being dae disturb me
hope say u don change o.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by Coldie(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
iamloyalty:

hope say u don change o.
Yes na. Me and the girl reconcile she visited me in pH and I hosted her for 2 weeks
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by yellowpepper: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Me I don’t lie, and I can’t hold back good information from anyone.
Listen to this things I’m saying carefully especially for the SMEs

FCMB BUSINESS ACCOUNT now offers zero Account Maintenance for SMEs. You can also enjoy limitless transactions with a business account click here to start https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
Coldie:

Yes na. Me and the girl reconcile she visited me in pH and I hosted her for 2 weeks

eyah.... Another two weeks. Anyways Gud nite.
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by princebergz(m): 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
KingMack:
I went to a very rich man's house to play with the rich kids who usually assemble there to play different kinds of games in the very large compound only for me to lie say OBASANJO NA MY PAPA so I can mingle and be playing with them as it workedgringrin

Your ugliness isn't a curse afterall
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by Coldie(m): 6:41am On Nov 07, 2020
iamloyalty:

eyah.... Another two weeks. Anyways Gud nite.
LoL... Wetin we do for 2 weeks
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by KingMack(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2020
princebergz:

Your ugliness isn't a curse afterall

I swear down bro I cute pass you100%✓✓
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences by Loveknitting: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Neddstark:
That I am gay because I wanted to get a deal from a renowned gay man. Nigga started toasting me, had to run from him and the deal for my sanity.

Hmmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? / Passengers Burnt To Death In Accident At Uli, Anambra (Graphic Pics, Video) / Photo Of Santa Claus Selling Fish (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.