Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Sss Moves Against Northern Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sss Moves Against Northern Elders (3463 Views)

Buhari Discriminates Against Northern Christians / Arewa Youths Warn Asari Dokubo Over Odd Remarks Against Northern Leaders / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by Udevex: 5:25am On Mar 12, 2011
dell_net:

U de vex? I hail you I beg tell this ignorant tribalism suckas wettin dey on ground now.

Thanks dude, a lot of folk just cannot understand that Nigeria has moved on. They want us to keep doing the same old crude thing in the same old crude way; a tactic that has seen this country descend deeper into an embarassing mess with each passing year.

While the progressive and wiser set of Nigerians are strategising to build on the extremely provident set of circumstances the country has found itself in, we have a crude set that want to keep pandering to ethnic bigotry. Well, they can continue to wallow in their mud baths, but the rest of the country will move on and leave them behind.
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by gymer(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2011
U de vex?:

Thanks dude, a lot of folk just cannot understand that Nigeria has moved on. They want us to keep doing the same old crude thing in the same old crude way; a tactic that has seen this country descend deeper into an embarassing mess with each passing year.

While the progressive and wiser set of Nigerians are strategising to build on the extremely provident set of circumstances the country has found itself in, we have a crude set that want to keep pandering to ethnic bigotry. Well, they can continue to wallow in their mud baths, but the rest of the country will move on and leave them behind.

I agree perfectly with you. GEJ or no Nigeria after April and let the SW go to Benin while North merge with Niger.
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2011
GEJ all the way!!! no assembly or gathering can stop this divine moving train.GEJ will win 75% of south south vote,65% of south east vote,60% of North central vote,50% of South west vote,35% of North east vote and then 25% or more in all Nortwest state vote.GEJ will win eventually because of his spread all over the country.Buhari will of course win in his tribal domain the North west with the exception of Kano which will be shared among him Shekarau and GEJ.The north east will go for GEJ,BUHARI,shekarau and Ribadu.The South-west would be shared between Ribadu and GEJ.So the zone that will deermine who win this election is the North-central and the South East which is 65% already in GEJ grip.So any crowd pull you see for Buhari in the North also attend Ribadu and Shekarau campaign rally and some also attend GEJ rally as well.but on the election date many things will determine who they vote for,example include financial inducement,family interest in a party,local chiefs interest and the Elite interest.So it will be the same old song,Buhari pulling the crowd during his campaign up-north and PDP getting the vote when it matter the most.
Re: Sss Moves Against Northern Elders by nagoma(m): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
U- Vex ,
So you think you produce wealth!Some form of  production happens in all parts of Nigeria. In your case there is wealth under your feet and the Oyingbo came and told us ( because all of us didn't know). As Nigerians we called them to dig it out and give us. What did you produce?
Your point should be the lack of development in the Niger Delta , It pains me and I will support you if you are figghting for that. This absence of development happens because of corruption in government and corruption in the ND itself. In my view the Fed. govermment must have a master plan for the ND and build it to the letter with no agency to siphon the money. I am sure PDP cannot do that. I feel BB can do it . ther may be other good hearted Nigerians I am sure who can do this essential and belated national obligation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE! President Goodluck Jonathan Finally Breaks Under Pressure / Kumuyi Storms Port Harcourt With Koboko! / Even Boko Haram Are Afraid Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.