Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled (25956 Views)

MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It / FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads / Lekki, Ikoyi Toll Gates To Go Electronic From October - Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by amarachi06(f): 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
espn:
This shows the ENDSARS protest was sponsored by some elements in PDP to attack tinubu in Lagos state.

you didn't include IPOB, since they were the people that called Army to kill young people.

PDP were the people that hired thugs with BRT buses to attack peaceful protesters.

I hate PDP with APC, but don't rubbish the death of people at Lekki Toll gate with party affiliation.

3 Likes

Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by Yebosola(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
Unik3030:
it's gradually becoming obvious who d mastermind of Lagos destruction are,I won't b surprised if PDP is d one bankrolling DJ switch n Arise tv

Arise Chairman has always been PDP, he partook in GEJ bonanza then, #300m was ascribed to him from Dasuku $2B loots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by VaselineCrew: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
9jatriot:
Is this how these guys want to be governors in Lagos state, destroy one income generating asset for the state in the name of politics? If you do not like the toll gate, there are a thousand and one places in Lagos without toll gate you can stay in. If you even stay in Lekki axis, you can even use the alternative routes to avoid paying.

The toll gate they removed nation wide made our highway worse than when it existed to the extent that they are considering building new ones on our highways

abeg sharrap ya mat deeer, bissh

let us start with putting toll gate at your house.

I don't know why these guys will just carry rumors everywhere. Look, in Yankee that you guys like to brag about, there is ALWAYS AN ALTERNATIVE TO A TOLLED HIGHWAY, and that alternative is not a one lane new market road

spits
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by bakol: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
All I see here is a man being traumatized by Tinubu's Shadow.

Pot calling kettle Black....

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by amarachi06(f): 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=slawormiir post=95431954]Damnnn niggarrrr

You are not a real niggarr

Light travel faster than sound
Is the main reason some people like you seems and appear bright until you hear them speak[/quote

Where you dey since Endsars Protest. One guy displayed a picture from Benin protest, and we suspected the guy might be you.

we even feared the worst. They should not mistake you for the jail breakers.
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by BrickDevo: 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
MAKING SENSE
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by Seniorwriter(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Wolexzy22:
please I need a good job , can someone help me?

What are you skilled @

Proactivity leads to Productivity!!!!

© Seniorwriter
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by VaselineCrew: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Black man won't even give you a 'DAY PASS', for wheree

it's N200 g0, N200 c0me,

N200 g0, N200 c0me,

oh you forgot something at home? That will be

N200 g0, N200 c0me
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by mmsen: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
It was supposed to be a public road to begin with.

How it became a toll road is a mystery...

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by Yebosola(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Johnsinia:
So it's no more IPOB its now PDP bc he is your brother... you people are just bunch of confuse elements. infact, hardship has made everybody confuse in Nigeria. Everybody is now thinking through their anus both the illiterate and the very educated ones...

If thats your narratives, OK Ipob are PDP, have u forgotten, their Lord & Saviour Lani told them to Atikulate after cashing out grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by Shikena(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
PDP thieves, Nigerian youths are not fighting for you. They still remember your 16 years rule. This is about changing the system currently led by both APC and PDP across the 36 states. Do not hijack it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by toprealman: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Oga we still remember your exploit as the NPA boss.
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by guychidile: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
All I can support in to end SARS in all ramifications of life in nigeria.
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lekki Tollgate should not be dismantled because that would amount to additional destruction of State Government's Investment, not by hoodlums this time but Government themselves. And that would be so ridiculous.

Apart from speedily meeting the Demands presented to the president, what can be done in honour of the #EndSARS Heroes that lost their lives in the struggle, is for their statutes to be moulded and erected alongside Nigerian Flags, positioned strategically on both sides of the road.

Rochas comes to mind. I think he knows good Sculptors that would do a good job. smiley
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
This was a battle between Pdp and Apc

PDP has hijack everything

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by BOBAN2710: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yebosola:

Onrugbo bo, Jagaban said it, as if PDP is better, hungry elders, enviousness has turned them to wailing wailers, this set of people need to b arested Asap to fish out the perpetrators of the carnage in Lagos state.
one big question,are u happy paying for the toll each and everytime you pass by?
if yes your case is suffering and smiling at the same time.
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by Jonasbadoo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Unik3030:
it's gradually becoming obvious who d mastermind of Lagos destruction are,I won't b surprised if PDP is d one bankrolling DJ switch n Arise tv
See the nonsense you are spilling from your mouth, no make the blood of those that died at lekki tollgate curse you oh SMH
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by Agugbadin: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Tool gate be dismantled because it was not built by PDP Hmmmmm
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by NGpatriot: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Unfortunately, they failed, that toll gate is not going anywhere.

With IGR from that toll gate, we've built many infrastructures and created many social programs.

This good for nothing old agbaya is free to leave Lagos and relocate to abia.
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by 9jatriot(m): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
You for apply common sense na, maybe next time. First off, I made no reference to yankee in my post, secondly, if you put a toll on my house (just so you know, many estates have some form of toll called estate dues or whatever name) door and I do not like it, I relocate somewhere else. If you do not like the toll in just Lekki axis of Lagos, there are 35 other states to relocate to. You can also apply for visa to about 120 other countries. It is call choice

VaselineCrew:

abeg sharrap ya mat deeer, bissh

let us start with putting toll gate at your house.

I don't know why these guys will just carry rumors everywhere. Look, in Yankee that you guys like to brag about, there is ALWAYS AN ALTERNATIVE TO A TOLLED HIGHWAY, and that alternative is not a one lane new market road

spits
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by NGpatriot: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
9jatriot:
Is this how these guys want to be governors in Lagos state, destroy one income generating asset for the state in the name of politics? If you do not like the toll gate, there are a thousand and one places in Lagos without toll gate you can stay in. If you even stay in Lekki axis, you can even use the alternative routes to avoid paying.

The toll gate they removed nation wide made our highway worse than when it existed to the extent that they are considering building new ones on our highways

PDP is the most useless congregation of unpatriotic, unproductive and destructive losers, they don't know how to build, all they do is destroy.

Just imagine PDP in charge of Lagos, abia go look like London.
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by thesicilian: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
tellsblinks:

What do they do there? How do they get all those billions as speculated?
They collect money from every car that passes the tollgate, no matter how many times the car passes.
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by KINGMIGHTY(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
Old man you senseless for this statement
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by Princeiniobong(m): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
Lekki Shooting: Timeline of Denial

20.10.20: Military not at Lekki Toll Gate

21.10.20: Military denied involvement

22.10.20: Governor of Lagos denied involvement

23.10.20: Lagos & Military denied there was shooting

24.10.20: Lagos governor admits military were there

25.10.20: Lagos govt. denied fatality at Toll Gate

26.10.20: Govt admits 2 died

27.10.20: Military admits deployment to the Toll Gate

28.10.20: Army said Lagos State government called them to come .......

#LekkiTollGate
The government and the millitary are just acting foolishly, not minding the fact that this their acting no sweet belle at all.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by anochuko01(m): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
not yet.....the koko is how the money is spent.
we dont pay anything in taxes compared to developed countries...
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by NGpatriot: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
9jatriot:
You for apply common sense na, maybe next time. First off, I made no reference to yankee in my post, secondly, if you put a toll on my house (just so you know, many estates have some form of toll called estate dues or whatever name) door and I do not like it, I relocate somewhere else. If you do not like the toll in just Lekki axis of Lagos, there are 35 other states to relocate to. You can also apply for visa to about 120 other countries. It is call choice

Well said..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo / Man Cries For Losing Enugu Local Government Election (pics, Video) / Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.