Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled (25957 Views)

MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It / FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads / Lekki, Ikoyi Toll Gates To Go Electronic From October - Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by DaCharis2016: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
limeta:

Very true
So Tinubu court case file can be burnt
Very clever of pdp
Y'all are agents of evils used against what's beneficial to the masses.

Idiots!

I want to see that toll removed asap.
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by limeta(f): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
DaCharis2016:

Y'all are agents of evils used against what's beneficial to the masses.

Idiots!

I want to see that toll removed asap.

What you on about
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by adez2016(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
This one is high on cheap drugs.

How can you dismantle income generating asset for the Govt? This also created jobs for over a thousand Lagosians.

We have toll gates all around the world(check on google). We cant act foolishly because of politics

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by sulaak(m): 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Tollgate in the middle of a city, only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by sulaak(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
Lekki Shooting: Timeline of Denial

20.10.20: Military not at Lekki Toll Gate

21.10.20: Military denied involvement

22.10.20: Governor of Lagos denied involvement

23.10.20: Lagos & Military denied there was shooting

24.10.20: Lagos governor admits military were there

25.10.20: Lagos govt. denied fatality at Toll Gate

26.10.20: Govt admits 2 died

27.10.20: Military admits deployment to the Toll Gate

28.10.20: Army said Lagos State government called them to come .......

#LekkiTollGate

A good liar must have a good memory.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by Flier: 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
espn:
This shows the ENDSARS protest was sponsored by some elements in PDP to attack tinubu in Lagos state.
So they shouldn’t collect the money they borrowed to construct the road?
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by Yebosola(m): 6:30am On Oct 29, 2020
BOBAN2710:

one big question,are u happy paying for the toll each and everytime you pass by?
if yes your case is suffering and smiling at the same time.

Go and play with sand,I never chop,do u think living in lekki is pic of beans?am sure u have never travel pass the boundaries of Nigeria,what will your know abt tolls,go ask people the meaning of Build Use & Transfer,NL is full of educated illiterates.
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by Zoroaster: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You are not a real niggarr

Light travel faster than sound
Is the main reason some people like you seems and appear bright until you hear them speak

And now am beginning to feel the world is made up of electrons, neutrons, protons and Morons
Bars! cool
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by tellsblinks(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2020
thesicilian:

They collect money from every car that passes the tollgate, no matter how many times the car passes.

Waoh!! Is that place like a border between Nigeria and another country or when entering Lagos State??

Sorry i ask oooh, me i dont know
Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by thesicilian: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
tellsblinks:

Waoh!! Is that place like a border between Nigeria and another country or when entering Lagos State??

Sorry i ask oooh, me i dont know
Hahaha. Good question. Only Tinubu and Lagos State govt can answer that

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled by VaselineCrew: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
I concur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anisulowo After She Regained Her Freedom From Kidnappers (Photo) / Farmers To Pay Fee For Protection – Ogbeh / No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.