Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods (20941 Views)

Governor Fintiri Celebrates Ofala Festival With Igbos In Adamawa State (Pics) / Tinubu Camp Welcomes Defeat In Adamawa, Congratulates Governor Fintiri Of PDP / Governor Fintiri Addresses The Press Over Adamawa Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by Maski87: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
We the people will demolish his house if he does not return the state Allocation he has been looting
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by Dcoy: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
This one wants to go and search people house, and he come announce am... Mumu governor
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by reiddecuti: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Go destroy am na. Why give 12 hrs. Except you don't want this fire burning already to go off, go destroy their houses. This time around na your head they go come for.

Stupid fool.
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by loomer: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
you should start with your house o. no tell me say looted funds no dey your house
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by Jdbrasco2: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Go destroy naa. All these governors never learn. But my Adamawa people no get joy. They took tractor join. Chai!
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by Charly68: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Is there any law that permits him to do that ? Can he swear that he has never taken Govt money illegally or collect kickback from awarded contract since he assumed power? Why cutting off a head because of headache ..We agreed that there must be punishment for every looters but like he threatened to do
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by fireback: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
wow, look at how they just dismantle the tractor immediately, just when I was thinking of what they would do with the tractor.
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by Yankee101: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
E reach like that?

They stole from hunger

Who demolished your houses after all the billions you stole as governor?
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by TheMostComplex1: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
He can't try the rubbish. Olenu
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by bbamusa: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
so e dey pains them as Nigerian youth follow their step. politicians bad o. they have been doing their own for years, only two days of looting, they are angry.
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by Drizzy5001(m): 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Adamawa state , the home of Top looters and Polithiefcians in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by shugabasbn: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
'The loss is materially colossal but more enormous is the loss of moral values driven by greedy criminal urge to steal. We condemn in strong terms the outright demonstration of brigandage as barbaric, criminal and a recipe for anarchy,” the governor said.

Imagine that from Baboon's mouth
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by Concepcion9ja(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
God talking. hmmmm weep for this nation with this I can do and undo mentality. I just pray the real God can save us.
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Adamawa guys are the real gee, they loot tractor grin ;
grin
����
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by Coronavirus1: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mr governor you are digging your early grave. You want another round of protest and it will consume you.
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by litaninja(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
Zero ideas on how to build. Its only to demolish.
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by meetgaya: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
Cassim33:
I will relocate to Nigeria if I were born in another country, I love my funny Nation, imagine a full tractor become a skeleton
110 tractors were looted in Yola the State capital of Adamawa from NECAS North East Commodity Association's
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by Chijiokem1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hahahahahaha
They will soon loot your blood join nonsense governor
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by Olabamiji509: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
This governor they mad oo.waiting bring vex when the goods is meant for the looters,so let them loot it na.it even reduce the stress of distributing.lol it pain the fool head
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by Harmlesspill(m): 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
See as this thing dey pepe dem!
Mr.gov.,we no be fools,,so we Wey una dey use play ball,, we don skin una alive?
Na this kind thing dey vex me...
Make person just hold me ooh
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by bizzibodi(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
I am sure that#10m tractor was just packed in a warehouse doing nothing.
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by guychidile: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Two wrongs cannot make a right.don't demolish the house,but seize the looths, and arrest people involved ...ENDSARS
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by Omezif(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Northern governors and demolition of people properties are like 5-6
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by Badonasty(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
lol...I don't think all these scare tactics can't work....Adamawa that is as big as all the southwest states put together...you Wan start to dey do house to house search...I wish you all the best gov
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nigerian leaders are damn wicked

Firstly, if I am a Governor, no covid19 palliative will be stored in a warehouse in my state since March 2020 in my state.

Secondly, I will allow people to eat from what they have looted. Looting started in the days of old. Check the Bible and Koran. It is a war, hunger or survival tactics.

Thirdly, the first time I heard about looting in public discussion and politics, it was a story about Nigerian politicians pushing Nigeria's money abroad in Dollars and Pounds to foreign ba nk accounts.

Fourthly, I would punish whoever burnt public property. Why are you burning public property, a house you cannot build its gate house or fence, you get mind to burn a whole govt building down ? Catch them and send them to jail .

Dear Governor, hardship is gone viral in this country. Allow these hungry people to eat in peace,_( once the loot is rice, beans, indomie, tin tomato, etc)

If you catch anybody who looted Generator, Motorcycle, Sewing machines, Tractors, treat those ones as THIEVES, they are not hungry.

Allow them to keep the food.
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by Small080(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
E pain am grin grin
Re: Governor Fintiri Vows To Demolish Houses Containing Looted Goods by vineyardfarms: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Momoh: Nigerians Should Stone Us With Their Votes In 2023 / Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / 'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.