Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement (49610 Views)

ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army / Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary / "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by jaxxy(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Probably they switched off the lights to make it look like it was hoodlums and touts attacking. It’s a complete disgrace by the government.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by Emilo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
alfredilly:
But read the news to know that army is talking about there deployment after the Lekki shooting and the burning and destruction that followed it. From the obvious, army hasn't admitted to being at the premises of Lekki shooting, neither have they owned up to it

Educate us please. What is deployment and what is being at the premises??
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by ijedeikorodu(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
At the end of this back and forth allegations, the truth will be lost.

We are waiting for Sanwo-olu press statement to this.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by Seunpaul01(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
This kind of action is worthy of resignation and impeachment of the governor. But we know, Nigeria does not follow laws and Nigerian youth will keep fighting for the wrong thing.

What kind of a governor elected to serve and protect his people end up killing them. The next thing now, he will start paying them for their loss, something he perpetrated himself and everything will just die down after that.

Sanwo Olu is a murderer. He should resign now.

He would have reacted immediately if he was innocent not wait days later to gather his lies before saying something.
#SanwoOluMustResign
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
But buratai confesses that his loyalty is with the president.
Therefore, its imperative to believe buhari ordered the military.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by Dreambeat: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Buhari ordered the killing.It is not rocket science to decipher

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by Ballack1(m): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
I don't think the Army can act without the governor consent
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by puffpuff: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
This is the second time Sanwo-Olu will publicly indict Buhari. First was, late closure of borders against COVID-19.

The guy is truthful to some extent and seems to have a good conscience. However, being a beneficiary of godfatherism politics won't allow him to be a good governor.

His second term is doubtful. He is stepping on toes for being truthful.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by neonly: 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
capacino:
This government and blame game, from federal level to the local govt are playing the blame game. We'll know who's lying in the days to come, new events unfolding daily lol

Will all seems to forget dat APC na blame gov

Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by MartinsD12(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
iwaeda:
Sanwo-olu To React To Army’s Statement Soon, Govt Source Assures

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/sanwo-olu-to-react-to-armys-statement-soon-govt-source-assures/amp/
So who killed the 2 DEAD person at the Lekki tollgate if it's not the army because the video is very clear, now army is shifting blame to the governor, the governor shifting blame to the army, they bite more than what they can chew, both the army and the government must tell us why they had to shoot dead peaceful protesters who are carrying national flag that only is a crime against Nigeria �� and its a treasonable offense.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by romenna: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
The day buhari delivered his speech without a mention of what happened at lekki, I knew he was behind it.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by sammirano3: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sanwo olu no wise na
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by Olabamiji509: 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
E be like say i dey watch merlin.while sanwo olu serve as merlin to tinubu as arthur..laugh no go kill me
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by Alaska90(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mokason288:

I don’t think so, I think the Army are covering the ass of The C IN C so that the international community doesn’t roast him, and they are hereby using the governor of Lagos as a sacrificial lamp

Because an Army General came out weeks ago to say that the Governor doesn’t and can not order the Military. Use your head you will know who is the C in C

You are the only one that is thinking deep here on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by wolexy14(m): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
D fear of icc is d beginning of shalaye jooor
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by festlove: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
he want take time think the lie to talk again
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by KingRabota: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
J
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by killuminati(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
How's he gonna react?

Is it like hydrogen peroxide or carbon monoxide or dioxide?
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by nBag(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
ouzo1:
Ambode right now.

bless you. that's what ppl don't know. no matter how long life goes around as it comes around.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by Mokason288(m): 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Alaska90:

You are the only one that is thinking deep here on Nairaland
Thanks Bro
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by Omezif(m): 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
The Blatant atrocities of soldiers everyone watched they want turn to child play.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by harjimoney(m): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lagos governor invited the army, even in my state, there were presence of army everywhere. Tell us who ordered the shooting that's all we care about.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by Bimpe29: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by QuinieR(f): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Okay we are waiting
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by hekkyboi: 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
these incompetent leaders should just own up joo and face the music
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by Seyzcham91(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
you get am!
Fahdiga:
Buying time to cook up a hot lie to be dished out to the public
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by Kayrich(m): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mokason288:

I don’t think so, I think the Army are covering the ass of The C IN C so that the international community doesn’t roast him, and they are hereby using the governor of Lagos as a sacrificial lamp

Because an Army General came out weeks ago to say that the Governor doesn’t and can not order the Military. Use your head you will know who is the C in C

Modified: Why did BUHARI avoid making any statement about the Lekki toll gate ?

because it wasn't only Lekki that have issues. That same day 20people died in Zamfara of armed bandits which has nothing to do with endsars.
But i remembered he mentioned sympathy to all those who are affected nationwide as regards the endsars protest.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by gwinaB(m): 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
It was the aftermath of the shooting that the looting began and not before. The military statement is not true.
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by starz100: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Counter accusations and shifting of positions by the NA. Can Sanwolu say all the truth now
Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by GreyLaw(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mokason288:

Sanwo-Olu is the governor and the head of the executive in Lagos. If Buhari ordered the soldiers then he shouldn't allow the Army or even Buhari himself to use him as the fall guy. He should reject it immediately, except if he has his hands in it.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-Olu To React To Army’s Statement by southpole: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mokason288:

The C-in-C can not release the military to intervene in any crisis without a formal request from the Governor of that state. That is the procedure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Convention: Did Fani-Kayode Attend As An Abia State Delegate? (Picture) / Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.