Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

"Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu (5467 Views)

2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP / Judge Egwuatu Travels Abroad As Igboho’s Aides Meet All Bail Conditions / MC Oluomo Travels Abroad After Discharge From Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OBUKSBAYELSA: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Then Wike has to lift the ban on IPOB in Rivers state, otherwise Wike will be in for a very rough ride whenever he travels out of Nigeria.

When Rivers state applied the Abandoned Properties policy in the aftermath of the Biafran war, the heavens did not fall.

The heavens will not fall today, if IPOB chooses to go after Wike.

What makes you think that Nnamdi Kanu and some of the leaders of Ipob can not be given a dose of thier own medicine? or is Kanu invisible? If he can do it outside the country we can as well embarrass him also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

What makes you think that Nnamdi Kanu and some of the leaders of Ipob can not be given a dose of thier own medicine? or is Kanu invisible? If he can do it outside the country we can as well embarrass him also.

Then start up an organisation that has a fanatical following like IPOB.

Bottomline is this, if I were Kanu, I will definitely make sure Wike is attacked. No retreat no surrender. Let the heavens fall.

3 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OBUKSBAYELSA: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ezeama400:

Stop overestimating your importance..

Some of us Igbos from SS extraction exist.. Stop lumping the who SS minorities or the whole SS geo political zone in your mischievous game..

Wike's influence begins and ends in Rivers and his influence will die finally the day he leaves office as a Governor....

Yes, Ipob members are not saints but leaving the main monster disturbing Nigeria and be chasing Ipob members who haven't killed anyone unprovoked is typical of misplaced priority.. The clown forgot that majority of people that voted him are still sympathetic to Ipob ideology..

Let's see how far Wike will go in his political career..

The entire votes by Igbos in all elections held in Nigeria from 1999 to date has not exceeded 2.3 million votes in average compared to over 7.2 million from the South/South and this is the major reason political parties are finding it difficult Fielding an Igbo person as Presidential Candidate, so when you talk about how far Wike will go in his political career you seem to forget that Igbos don't vote and has not made any Positive impact in our electoral voting map.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OBUKSBAYELSA: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Then Wike has to lift the ban on IPOB in Rivers state, otherwise Wike will be in for a very rough ride whenever he travels out of Nigeria.

When Rivers state applied the Abandoned Properties policy in the aftermath of the Biafran war, the heavens did not fall.

Similarly the heavens will not fall if the South South people go after Nnamdi Kanu. How many Igbo Governors has Kanu and Ipob put a price tag on thier head? Tell Nigerians, if not domineering mentality that the Igbos are trying to foist on the minority South Southerners?
If anything happens to Wike there will be consequences.

2 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Ezeama400: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

The entire votes by Igbos in all elections held in Nigeria from 1999 to date has not exceeded 2.3 million votes in average compared to over 7.2 million from the South/South and this is the major reason political parties are finding it difficult Fielding an Igbo person as Presidential Candidate, so when you talk about how far Wike will go in his political career you seem to forget that Igbos don't vote and has not made any Positive impact in our electoral voting map.

I am not here to argue about the percentage of Igbo votes, even if I must argue about that then then you still have a long way to go in politics for you not to know the difference between Igbo votes and SE votes ..if SE votes is what you are calling Igbos votes then you need to work on your political perception..

I was thinking you are from Beyelsa but your response shows you are far away from southern Nigeria.. I am done with you..

6 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

Similarly the heavens will not fall if the South South people go after Nnamdi Kanu. How many Igbo Governors has Kanu and Ipob put a price tag on thier head? Tell Nigerians, if not domineering mentality that the Igbos are trying to foist on the minority South Southerners?
If anything happens to Wike there will be consequences.

There will not be an atom a consequence.

Wike put a price tag on IPOB, so IPOB is within its right to place a price tag on Wike. The price tag of N100 million remains on Wike. Wike did not ban Fulani terrorists but wants to ban IPOB. That slave mentality should be crushed and I support Kanu's IPOB in this. If IPOB does wrong, I criticize them. If they do right, I hail them.

Much of Rivers state are staunch IPOB supporters anyway, so Wike will find it hard to twist this as SE trying to beat up the SS. This action will help make leaders on both regions focused on protecting their people. In a state where Fulani terrorists/herdmen are not banned, IPOB can't be banned, or else the person that banned IPOB will suffer some sort of consequence. Wike dared his gods, he must pay the price.

6 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OBUKSBAYELSA: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ezeama400:

I am not here to argue about the percentage of Igbo votes, even if I must argue about that then then you still have a long way to go in politics for you not to know the difference between Igbo votes and SE votes ..if SE votes is what you are calling Igbos votes then you need to work on your political perception..

I was thinking you are from Beyelsa but your response shows you are living far away from southern Nigeria

Next time you talk about stopping a man political career think about yours, the average votes from the entire South East 5 State is 2.3 million from 1999 to date compared to 7.2 million from South South, so of what use is your loud mouth for when you don't vote. You guys are just playing with fire and holding South South fuel in your hand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OBUKSBAYELSA: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
OfoIgbo:

There will not be an atom a consequence.

Wike put a price tag on IPOB, so IPOB is within its right to place a price tag on Wike. The price tag of N100 million remains on Wike. Wike did not ban Fulani terrorists but wants to ban IPOB. That slave mentality should be crushed and I support Kanu's IPOB in this. If IPOB does wrong, I criticize them. If they do right, I hail them.

Much of Rivers state are staunch IPOB supporters anyway, so Wike will find it hard to twist this as SE trying to beat up the SS. This action will help make leaders on both regions focused on protecting their people. In a state where Fulani terrorists/herdmen are not banned, IPOB can't be banned, or else the person that banned IPOB will suffer some sort of consequence. Wike dared his gods, he must pay the price.

Have your Igbo Governors banned Fulani herdsmen? Why not carry your destruction in Igboland instead of coming to Rivers State.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by elisho: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
i like this man before but he is beginning to turk like a child IPOB make me to run away from oyibo for 5 days now after causing problem they all run away dey can't stay to fight
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

Have your Igbo Governors banned Fulani herdsmen? Why not carry your destruction in Igboland instead of coming to Rivers State.

The Igbo governors are not sacking LG chairmen for the offence of IPOB hoisting their flags in those LGs.

Wike chose to play to the gallery. He must pay the price of playing to the gallery. That was the same foolishness that led him to ban the ENDSARS march, which still went ahead. Because he wants his northern masters to hail him as a strongman. His strongmanness will suffer a huge type of impotence very shortly.

6 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by babytoun: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dede1:

If you think I am Igbo, well I am honored. I do not need to be Igbo to speak the factual fact about shithole called Nigeria.

When your factual fact is calling some people in SS jackasses because they dont believe and won't join your Biafra voyage ...then you only confirmed my earlier statement...Arrogant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by babytoun: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
OfoIgbo:

The Igbo governors are not sacking LG chairmen for the offence of IPOB hoisting their flags in those LGs.

Wike chose to play to the gallery. He must pay the price of playing to the gallery. That was the same foolishness that led him to ban the ENDSARS march, which still went ahead. Because he wants his northern masters to hail him as a strongman. His strongmanness will suffer a huge type of impotence very shortly.

And why should they hoist their flags and cause trouble in Rivers state ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by adadike(f): 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Lolz.
You mustn't dabble into everything.
The typical riverine Rivers state man(the non Igbos) will not lift a finger to fight on behalf of Wike.
They already feel oppressed by the Igbos and will so won't be in a hurry to defend an Igbo man from fellow Igbos.
Coming to the Igbos,the Igbos from the parts of Abia and Imo sharing borders with Rivers state are not distingushable from each other either in Language,appearance,culture etc so how do you separate them.
In fact,ppl from Ohai,Egbema,Ndoni,Ogba alternatively claim south south or south east depending on which will favour them on the particular occasion eg Former IG Mike Okiro.
So,just comot mouth from Wike and IPOB matter,Wike is turning to another Buhari.
The person he declared wanted and named as IPOB leader was seen waving Nigerian flag during the protests which no IPOB person will do,so Wike has joined the enemies of IPOB and anything wey him see,make him take.
okay dear. Thanks for the explanation. Na para dey catch me. I don't want to see any Igbo man killed unreasonably
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OBUKSBAYELSA: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
babytoun:

Typical of Igbos....very arrogant.

They lack manner of approach, The only thing they are good is faking all fakeables.

3 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
babytoun:

And why should they hoist their flags and cause trouble in Rivers state ?

The people hoisting the IPOB flag in Rivers state are Rivers indigenes who are also members of IPOB. Huge chunks of Ndoki, Ikwerre, Okrika, Ogoni and Kalabari people are fiercely loyal to the pursuit of Biafra.

Wike will have to kill his people to achieve his nefarious goal

3 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OBUKSBAYELSA: 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
adadike:
Ndigbo, Biko, don't try it. We have so many igbos from South East doing business in Rivers and the last thing I want is the anger of a state governor unleashed on my innocent people. Ndigbo, jiri ire unu guo eze unu onu. The relationship between us and south south have been stretched so don't attempt anything that will amount to suicide mission. Don't quote me just to insult me o. U have the right to air my views. If you don't like it, stay on your lane. Simple!

The State Governors from South/South will not react but the people of the South/South will react, we are not slaves to the Igbos neither are we a conquered people.

3 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by babytoun: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
OfoIgbo:

The people hoisting the IPOB flag in Rivers state are Rivers indigenes who are also members of IPOB. Huge chunks of Ndoki, Ikwerre, Okrika, Ogoni [/b]and [b]Kalabari people are fiercely loyal to the pursuit of Biafra.

Wike will have to kill his people to achieve his nefarious goal

see as you dey deceive yourself grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquill: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
adadike:
Ndigbo, Biko, don't try it. We have so many igbos from South East doing business in Rivers and the last thing I want is the anger of a state governor unleashed on my innocent people. Ndigbo, jiri ire unu guo eze unu onu. The relationship between us and south south have been stretched so don't attempt anything that will amount to suicide mission. Don't quote me just to insult me o. U have the right to air my views. If you don't like it, stay on your lane. Simple!

It is those that have nothing to lose or anything good to offer the society, that are determined to create problems for everyone so that they could be seen operating on the same level.
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquill: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
OfoIgbo:

I will personally come here to let you know when Wike travels out so that you inform those your drug rats, street urchins, layabouts and illegal residents to go and attack him. You will surely meet fire for fire I can assure you so that, you restrict that your stu,pid and primitive uncivilized conducts to your Igbo leaders.

2 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Ogbuu101: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
adadike:
okay dear. Thanks for the explanation. Na para dey catch me. I don't want to see any Igbo man killed unreasonably
Forget zoo propaganda.
There is hardly any condition that'll make a Niger delta man lift his hand to kill an Igbo man.
We've lived together, inter-married, done business together etc for too long for any friction to lead to bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by adadike(f): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Forget zoo propaganda.
There is hardly any condition that'll make a Niger delta man lift his hand to kill an Igbo man.
We've lived together, inter-married, done business together etc for too long for any friction to lead to bloodshed.
I feel better now. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Tranquill:

I will personally come here to let you know when Wike travels out so that you inform those your drug rats, street urchins, layabouts and illegal residents to go and attack him. You will surely meet fire for fire I can assure you so that, you restrict that your stu,pid and primitive uncivilized conducts to your Igbo leaders.

Chestbeating of the worst kind.

First of all, I am not a member of IPOB neither do I subscribe to all their policies foolishly.

But one thing I will never condemn IPOB for, is attacking Wike whenever he travels.

I hope you send Wike's travel plans to the IPOB facebook page. They will really appreciate it. Please send to this forum and to their facebook page. Make sure to send it about two or three days before he travels. They will appreciate it.

I want them to panel-beat his head into place, and slap the Hitler moustache off his face

3 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by flamingREED(m): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Charmingrascal:
The day IPOB will try that with Wike is the day their madness will stop in Rivers and its environs.

Indigenous Igbos are the largest groups in Rivers State.

3 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
babytoun:

see as you dey deceive yourself grin grin grin

Why didn't you bold Ndoki and Ikwerre?

Do you even know that Wike is Ikwerre, a hotbed of IPOB support?

Wike is going down. IPOB should dedicate a hot slap on him, to me. I believe I deserve that accolade. cool cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquill: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Chestbeating of the worst kind.

First of all, I am not a member of IPOB neither do I subscribe to all their policies foolishly.

But one thing I will never condemn IPOB for, is attacking Wike whenever he travels.

I hope you send Wike's travel plans to the IPOB facebook page. They will really appreciate it. Please send to this forum and to their facebook page. Make sure to send it about two or three days before he travels. They will appreciate it.

I want them to panel-beat his head into place, and slap the Hitler moustache off his face

Tell your ipad or laptop gang members that Wike is smoking you guys out for final anihilation.

Tell your 'supleme lender' con artist not to pay Asari Dokubo millions again to train fighters for your ipad because Wike will teach you guys gorilla warfare free of charge.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquill: 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Do you even know that Wike is Ikwerre, a hotbed of IPOB support?

Wow! You'll make an excellent grade for fiction writing.
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by OfoIgbo: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Tranquill:

Tell your ipad or laptop gang members that Wike is smoking you guys out for final anihilation.

Tell your 'supleme lender' con artist not to pay Asari Dokubo millions again to train fighters for your ipad because Wike will teach you guys gorilla warfare free of charge.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

You can send your empty threats to the IPOB facebook page.

Not to me of course, as I am not moved one bit.

Wike must be slapped mercilessly and repeatedly by a miscreant. I demand that

2 Likes

Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by Mykaelz001(m): 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
It is very sad that IPOB which is a group constituted mostly by lame Igbo youths will come to Rivers State to hoist their flag, a place they have been forcefully claiming, not just hoisting your flag but destroying properties and attacking mosques and Muslims and you want the governor to be happy and applaud non-indegenes in destroying the peace and properties of the state.

For Nnamdi Kanu to place a bounty of 100 million naira on a sitting Ikwerre governor only shows how stupid he can be because if anything should happen to the Governor then definitely the outcome won't spell well for the innocent Igbo residents in Rivers State.
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by IkwerrePikin: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
Proeast2:

Igbos will knock sense into that his coconut head outside Nigeria and nothing will happen. He is a nut case and will be taught a lesson when he steps out of Nigeria.

Mind you that Igbos outside Nigeria don't play these nonsense SE/SS dichotomy. Igbo is Igbo outside Nigeria and both those in SE and those in SS will join hands to treat his fvrk up.

We will kill you igbos in Port harcourt in scores if you ever try such nonsense.

Ekweremadu that you people thought the so called lesson how has it affected him?

You’re all hopeless, go and engage the River state govt and Nigeria at large and stop your attach by force.

Shameless migrants
Re: "Give Wike The Ekweremadu Treatment If He Travels Abroad" - Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mykaelz001:
It is very sad that IPOB which is a group constituted mostly by lame Igbo youths will come to Rivers State to hoist their flag, a place they have been forcefully claiming, not just hoisting your flag but destroying properties and attacking mosques and Muslims and you want the governor to be happy and applaud non-indegenes in destroying the peace and properties of the state.

For Nnamdi Kanu to place a bounty of 100 million naira on a sitting Ikwerre governor only shows how stupid he can be because if anything should happen to the Governor then definitely the outcome won't spell well for the innocent Igbo residents in Rivers State.

The problem with this is that many communities in Rivers state are indigenous Igbos themselves. What some people may not know is that the area known today as Rivers was created in 1967 by carving out land from Aba province, Owerri province, Portharcourt province and Bayelsa province. As a result, indigenous Igbos such Etches, Oyigbo, Egbema amongst others were carved into Rivers State. So if anyone is going to attack Igbos in Rivers State, which Igbo will you attack? The indigenous Igbos of Rivers state or the non indigenous ones? How would anyone even distinguish an Igbo from Ikwerre? They all speak the same language and answer the same surnames. Unless an Ikwerre man actually says he is Ikwerre, no Nigerian can tell tell the difference between Ikwerre and Igbo as the language and surname are all the same

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapping: Saraki Urges Global Collaboration / Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures / Six-day Power-Outage Cripples Businesses In Ondo Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.